Nintendo 2DS $99 at Walmart

Hot damn. I don't want to buy a new library of games and have them lying around, but that is pretty enticing. Is the 3DS online store selection robust? On Vita, every retail game is available on the PlayStation Store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot damn. I don't want to buy a new library of games and have them lying around, but that is pretty enticing. Is the 3DS online store selection robust? On Vita, every retail game is available on the PlayStation Store.
Most games (well, at least the high quality ones) can be bought digitally.

Awesome, thanks.  Just picked up a red one for my youngest's birthday next month.  Our five year-old has the blue one and he absolutely loves it, and it's much more durable than a regular 3DS (which I have and won't let them play for fear of them breaking it).

Just FYI, tried to snag a blue one and it said they were unavailable. Could be true, could be a glitch. (I ordered the red instead)

I figure that since I can't see the 3D anyway $99 is a great entry price-point.

Quakertown and Hilltown, PA had a ton of these things left an hour ago and no one was even looking at them.  Both had 50+

Snagged a Blue 2DS for my niece. Was sure I was screwed after waiting in the wrong line for two hours (thanks guy who patted a box whose content I couldn't see and told me which line to get into), but they had plenty of them at Site to Store (I assume because they sent everybody to the wrong place).

Are these even worth it for someone who wants a system for the new Pokemon? I'm trying to talk myself out of it since I just bought an Xbox one

Are these even worth it for someone who wants a system for the new Pokemon? I'm trying to talk myself out of it since I just bought an Xbox one

The new pokemon games don't have much in regards to 3D and the small areas that do don't look compelling enough and can be done without.

bread's done
Back