Nintendo E3 2011 Press Conference - Wii U, Luigi's Mansion 2, Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS

Meh...I need another Wiimote anyway. And since I'm cheap, I never picked up another one. If they package it with Zelda for another $10-20, that'll be the time for me to get it.

well that was awkward as hell but good news on the zelda stuff.

wait.. DSi for free means 3DS for free too right? I skipped the Dsi generation.

Come on Iwata, drop the fucking hammer on the haters!

Argggg Nintendo has the best games but the most boring press conferences. You have to suffer through so much broken Engrish, huge pauses and most importantly hype/blowing smoke up their own asses that it makes it intolerable.

I mean seriously I wish they would just come out and put their dick on the table the way Sony did. Hell MS with its family friendly focus was lame as shit...but they still at least got to the point.

[quote name='confoosious']my god, the stream froze on me. any alternate streams?

lilboo - what are you, 12?[/QUOTE]

1. Gametrailers is awsome. Its not fucked on me once in the last few days.

2. No lilboo is gay ;)

[quote name='confoosious']that stage setup is sweet.

i missed part of the stream - metroid?[/QUOTE]

Mario, Mario Kart, Kid Icarus and Luigis Mansion. O and Starfox

[quote name='Ansé Solis']They are not going to announce more about Project Cafe until the Tokyo Game Show. Calling it now.[/QUOTE]

I think more is coming at the end of this press conference. He already said you'd hear more about it "later this morning."

Probably will end this conference with it.

So what's "new & different" about this Mario Kart? ZOMG, THEY CAN FLOAT WHEN MAKING RAMPS??? U CAN DRIVE UNDER WATER?

I mean, I

Mario Kart looks like Mario Kart. Cool game, awesome game, will buy....but to be expected. Same with Star Fox though at least its not been done to death.

Something about Super Mario 3D that didn't look good. I can't put my finger on it.
Looks TOO cartoony? I don't know. :(

[quote name='lilboo']Something about Super Mario 3D that didn't look good. I can't put my finger on it.
Looks TOO cartoony? I don't know. :([/QUOTE]

Id say you need to go suck a fat one...but yeah that tactic is not exactly effective now is it ;) Seriously though Mario is God! One day I will die and through the bright light a mustache will appear and then "Its a me mario" I am home.

[quote name='lilboo']Something about Super Mario 3D that didn't look good. I can't put my finger on it.
Looks TOO cartoony? I don't know. :([/QUOTE]

I thought it looked kinda slow. Looked like he was running more slowly and such.

Just a quick question about the 3DS, because these games are making me want to buy one, like today. But I tried the 3DS at a store recently and just couldn't do the 3D. I know it has a switch to turn it on and off, but does anyone know if any games require 3D to be on?

[quote name='MSI Magus']Id say you need to go suck a fat one...but yeah that tactic is not exactly effective now is it ;) Seriously though Mario is God! One day I will die and through the bright light a mustache will appear and then "Its a me mario" I am home.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Kid Icarus looks good, which is nice.
I always said that Luigi's Mansion 2 should be on the Wii. I mean, it's one of those games where waggle could work very well.

Sigh

[quote name='officerrickyross222']on gamespot's live blog it says twilight princess for 3ds ? can anyone confirm he said that i mustve missed it[/QUOTE]

I didn't see anything like that. Just Link's Awakening.

[quote name='officerrickyross222']on gamespot's live blog it says twilight princess for 3ds ? can anyone confirm he said that i mustve missed it[/QUOTE]

Have not seen any such thing.

I'm confused. Is the VC for Gameboy, Gameboy color, etc ONLY for 3DS? Or will just the 3DS titles be just from the 3DS shop channel..and DSi owners can still download VC games?

[quote name='Salamando3000']I didn't see anything like that. Just Link's Awakening.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MSI Magus']Have not seen any such thing.[/QUOTE]

thx . had my hopes up for it to be true

bread's done
Back