Nintendo eShop Deals and Discussions

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads (and continues to on this thread!)

Feel free to post here about the newest Nintendo eShop deals, My Nintendo rewards and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Nintendo Sales and Deals page

Last edited:
As part of their anniversary campaign, Qubic Games discounts a good chunk of their catalog to $0.17, $1.70 and $5 if you own certain games of theirs. (You almost certainly do, there’s even a free one)
https://t.co/KzIG6qC1WK

This includes the classic Bit.Trip games for $1.70 each!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still hoping to snag a preorder of the SS Joycon at Walmart since it seems all other places have already sold out. Walmart has yet to put them up for sale.

SUPER MARIO 3D ALL-STARS
Nintendo confirmed that physical copies of the Mario re-release will stop being produced at the end of March. Also, the downloadable version will be pulled from the Nintendo eShop at midnight on April 1 in Japan.

As far as I could tell, they aren’t planning to have stores ship back unsold copies on April 1; they just won’t be making any more. Of course, I don’t know how that differs from all other games, it’s not like they are constantly producing them. I think the digital version is where the main difference is.

If I thought it was going to leave shelves. I would have bought a few copies last week before GCU went offline.
I doubt they even made any additional copies after the first printing. My store is still sitting on 50 copies after the initial rush died down.

So bizarre. I wonder if the Big N is planning individual releases on eShop for SM64, Sunshine and Galaxy.
It would make sense. I'm hoping they do the same for Bowser's Fury for those of us who aren't willing to re-purchase a Wii U game at full price just to get it.

If the theoretical new switch does have a bigger screen I wonder if it will cost more than the current model.

I've been holding out way too long waiting for an upgraded model, unique limited edition or even just some random sale to finally get a Switch since I've already picked up about half a dozen games for it. Lol.

If the theoretical new switch does have a bigger screen I wonder if it will cost more than the current model.

I've been holding out way too long waiting for an upgraded model, unique limited edition or even just some random sale to finally get a Switch since I've already picked up about half a dozen games for it. Lol.
A couple of things. Nintendo has not announced anything. If people are disappointed that the screen is bigger and not 1080p, they have to realize that Nintendo likely wants to keep the $299 price point and does not lose money on systems. I don't know too much about the specs but adding more memory and outputting 4K docked means they had to cut corners to hit that $299 price point to still be profitable. Hell, maybe they sell it for $349 because the parts cost over $299. All I know is that history shows us Nintendo does not like losing money on their consoles.

In case you missed it, Playing with Power: The Nintendo story is on the streaming service Crackle. I am on the 2nd episode now. I already recommend 100%!

7" display would make total sense. That's the diagonal size of the glass portion of the screen on the current model that now has a black bezel built-in. This means the new model could be the same physical size, and more importantly same physical height so existing joycons would fit.

I'd prefer 60 fps 720p handheld and 60 fps 1080p docked over 30 fps 4k..  :hot:

Super Switch BotW LE will be annoying to pre-order I'm sure  :oldman:  

If this is even real and they do release a new switch with bigger screen... I'll only buy it if it gives existing games enough of a boost to matter (faster loading, steady higher fps, ... etc).  The rest is gravy to me as I don't have a 4k tv and won't bother to get one until a current tv in my house dies.

If the Switch Pro doesn't support HDR, VRR, and have an option for 60fps gaming I just don't see the point. I'm desperate to play BotW at a locked 60fps with the improved color and contrast from HDR. Couldn't care less about a resolution bump.

Not bad for $5 I guess. Didn't think I'd get the pins at all and just happened to check.

Super Mario 3D World™ + Bowser's Fury Cat Mario Keychain

Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Ball Point Pen Set (Set of 4)

Mario Kart Racer ID Lanyard

Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Pin Set #2

Switch XL will definitely cost more than $300. It won't be replacing the current version completely if a million units a month is the best they can do.

Props to psunami for starting new thread and mad props to Frisky for all the hard work.

Edit: I'm almost finished with the main story of Super Mario Odyssey (I die a lot when playing, lol). Once I finish which Mario game should I consider buying and playing next?

So after all this time of never owning a Switch I pre-ordered the Monster Hunter edition last week and now this news. I only pre-ordered it because I didn't think I'd get my hands on a new system and then the very next day I got a Series X so now I'm thinking I should cancel and wait for whatever new version they put out. But I do love the look of the Monster Hunter one...

Decisions decisions.

So after all this time of never owning a Switch I pre-ordered the Monster Hunter edition last week and now this news. I only pre-ordered it because I didn't think I'd get my hands on a new system and then the very next day I got a Series X so now I'm thinking I should cancel and wait for whatever new version they put out. But I do love the look of the Monster Hunter one...

Decisions decisions.
might as well keep the preorder and see if there is an official announcement before the release

Props to psunami for starting new thread and mad props to Frisky for all the hard work.

Edit: I'm almost finished with the main story of Super Mario Odyssey (I die a lot when playing, lol). Once I finish which Mario game should I consider buying and playing next?
Gianna Sisters

Another wacky discount...

Colorful Colore is 10 cents for the next 300+ days.  You need to own another game by Drageus games to trigger the discount, although I don't know which game.

Hey, I just noticed that a LOT of Forever Entertainment's titles are discounted on my eShop, but that price doesn't show up on Nintendo's website.  This usually means it's a publisher discount for owning other titles, but I can't find any info on it.

All of these appear to be running for another 12 days...

• Cooking Simulator - $1.99 $19.99
  • Tennis Open 2020 - $1.99 $9.99
  • Pack Master - $1.99 $4.99
  • Poly Puzzle $1.99 $4.99
  • Ultimate Ski Jumping 2020 - $1.99 $9.99
  • Roll'd - $0.99 $1.99
  • Masky - $1.99 $4.99
  • Nice Slice - $0.99 $1.99
  • Seeds of Resilience $2.09 $13.99
  • Towaga Among Shadows  $2.24  $14.99
  • Mini Island Challenge Bundle  $2.49  $9.99
  • SpyHack  $2.49  $9.99
  • Bomber Fox  $2.49  $4.99
  • Go All Out!  $2.59  $12.99
  • Frontline Zed  $2.99  $11.99
  • Binarystar Infinity  $2.49  $4.99
  • Hot Shot Burn  $3.74  $14.99
  • ... and a lot more.
Seriously, almost every title appears to be on discount. Does anyone have more info, or any suggestions as to whether any of these are good?

Reminder that Mar10 day is coming, which usually includes eShop deals. Might be a good time to stock up on the 12% off eShop cards at Target (with red card) if you don't have a Costco or Sam's membership for their 10% off every day.

Reminder that Mar10 day is coming, which usually includes eShop deals. Might be a good time to stock up on the 12% off eShop cards at Target (with red card) if you don't have a Costco or Sam's membership for their 10% off every day.
the physical deals at target and GS for mar10 day are disapointing so i am not holding out much hope

Wondering if they will have any good sales. I could just buy the Eshop cards and not use them too.

It would be nice if Nintendo could include a 500gb hard drive for digital game hoarders like myself. Hell, I’ll even settle for 100gb. But I know, I’m trying not to laugh as I type this. Wishful thinking.

I agree I stupidly got like a 250 gig microSD card and I need to upgrade. It doesn't help the Atelier games took up a lot of space, but I'm rocking about 10 gigs free only. If anyone ever sees a good sale for one maybe $30-40 and posts it here would be appreciated. 512 gigs minimum for this request. On other thoughts Gnosia looks like my type of game, but I likely wont play it at first. Would buy it easily 50% or more off though.

I agree I stupidly got like a 250 gig microSD card and I need to upgrade. It doesn't help the Atelier games took up a lot of space, but I'm rocking about 10 gigs free only. If anyone ever sees a good sale for one maybe $30-40 and posts it here would be appreciated. 512 gigs minimum for this request. On other thoughts Gnosia looks like my type of game, but I likely wont play it at first. Would buy it easily 50% or more off though.
The crappier SanDisk has only ever hit about $60, and the better one $80, so $30-40 seems very unlikely in the near future.

Yeah it's wishful thinking. I will likely bite the bullet when ones hit around $60. I know the prices are up for them for sure.

I buy most games physical if there's an option.  I've only used a small fraction of my 128gb card... and most of that is demos.   I'm all for more built in storage though.

bread's done
Back