Nintendo eShop Deals and Discussions

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads (and continues to on this thread!)

Feel free to post here about the newest Nintendo eShop deals, My Nintendo rewards and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Nintendo Sales and Deals page

Last edited:
if they could aquire them from konami, sure
I was thinking about this earlier, I wish Konami would give it a quality collection like they did with Castlevania and Contra. I'd even be willing to pay a bit more than their usual collections due to the need for the license. I'd like to see one with the two arcade games, the original NES game, the NES arcade conversion, the Manhattan Project, the Genesis Hyperstone Heist, SNES Turtles in Time, Tournament Fighters for all three systems and maybe the Gameboy games as a bonus. They can leave out the Tournament Fighters and/or the Gameboy games if it is a bit much. I know it was problematic when Activision held the exclusive license as well as Ubisoft after, but appears the license is more available now that this new game is coming out. Konami's line of TMNT games were for the most part great. It would sell big time.

Bit trip titles are 50% off. $2.49 each
If you "buy" (it's free) Coloring Book from them, then the Bit.Trip games will start showing as 1.70usd.

These and other QubicGames games are part of their 17th anniversary sale, if you own Coloring Book as well as a couple more games that trigger this promotion.

My wife surprised me with the Mario Game and Watch when she went to Target. If you have the target app there's a 10% off toys promo and a targeted 20% off promo that work on it.

One of my favorite PC games released on the Switch today. It is called Battle Brothers. If any of you are interested in grid based, turn based combat that involves DEEP strategy, this game is for you. 

If Nintendo had run out of pin set 2 would there be any indication on the website?  I now have enough once I buy the game so I want to be sure I will get the pins.  

I'm all for the physical releases... not the overpriced collectors editions.  Will wait to see if best buy get the standard editions.

If Nintendo had run out of pin set 2 would there be any indication on the website? I now have enough once I buy the game so I want to be sure I will get the pins.
I bought the game yesterday and they still had the Pin set in stock. It took about 10 hours for the website to register that the mission was complete by the way. Best of Luck!

If Nintendo had run out of pin set 2 would there be any indication on the website? I now have enough once I buy the game so I want to be sure I will get the pins.
Buy used from GameStop. There’s a decent chance that the coins wouldn’t have been redeemed. Then return it either way.

Anyone picking up Kingdom of Amalur tomorrow? Wondering if it will be less than $39.99 at Walmart ... otherwise might order a copy at Best Buy. Seems like the type of game that gets a small print run ... Hoping the performance is comparable to other consoles.

Anyone have an honest opinion on Cultist Simulator? Reviews look mixed, but the game itself looks intriguing. Is it worth the time investment to actually understand how to play it?

Anyone have an honest opinion on Cultist Simulator? Reviews look mixed, but the game itself looks intriguing. Is it worth the time investment to actually understand how to play it?
It's very much a idle clicker with actual strategy and all. I was addicted to it on PC for a bit, but it became a bit samey. After a while is hard to progress because of all the timers, and you needing cards to be there not going away for certain events. The UI was good for PC and required a lot of clicking, so I don't know how the Switch version is, but this is made for PC or something with point and click capabilities. I never felt the Switch touch controls were awesome. Just my opinion, but if it's a heavy discount it may be worth trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
From now until May 10th Nintendo is giving 200 gold coins for the purchase of a 12 month Nintendo Online Membership.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1371853772016738305?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1371853772016738305%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nintendolife.com%2Fnews%2F2021%2F03%2Fnintendos_offering_10_percent_gold_coin_rewards_for_switch_online_subscriptions

2K, Capcom and Ubisoft sales up today.
Notably Mario + Rabbids Gold Edition dropped under $14, which is “I’ll quit waiting for the season pass to get cheaper and buy the game again, fuck it” pricing.

Also notable, an ININ Games release is on sale, which has happened only once or twice before. This time it’s Umihara Kawase BaZooka! (and Ultracore).
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/umihara-kawase-bazooka-switch

From now until May 10th Nintendo is giving 200 gold coins for the purchase of a 12 month Nintendo Online Membership.
Sweet! I... uh... I resubbed last week...

hmm is $40 probably the cheapest i will be able to get 3d all stars new? can't decide if i should use my $10 ebay coupon to get it for $40 or wait it out and hope it doesn't go up in price lol

hmm is $40 probably the cheapest i will be able to get 3d all stars new? can't decide if i should use my $10 ebay coupon to get it for $40 or wait it out and hope it doesn't go up in price lol
For sure do not wait. Who knows if it will get cheaper anytime soon but once they stop selling them the price will for sure go up eventually

If the Switch Pro doesn't support HDR, VRR, and have an option for 60fps gaming I just don't see the point. I'm desperate to play BotW at a locked 60fps with the improved color and contrast from HDR. Couldn't care less about a resolution bump.
Unfortunately "now in 4k" is a better marketing tagline than more practical things like fps and hdr. Fingers frossed

Streets of Rage 4 is $16.24 on the PSN right now. On Switch it first went on sale for $21.24 in August and then $17.49 this December. I already played through it on GamePass but told myself I would snag it on the Switch once it was under $15. Wonder what the next price will be then on sale for the Switch?

bread's done
Back