Nintendo eShop Deals and Discussions

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads (and continues to on this thread!)

Feel free to post here about the newest Nintendo eShop deals, My Nintendo rewards and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Nintendo Sales and Deals page

Last edited:
I went to use my coupon code on the Mario games on the Best Buy website, and I can't add any of the games to my cart. It's weird.
are you using an ad blocker? I recently had to turn mine off for best buy on firefox since NOTHING was adding to my best buy cart.

Was able to get 2 joycons from Amazon today woohoo!! I missed out the first go around but was not letting it slip this time.

I tried to preorder the Zelda Joy Con. Went right to the link when I got Wario64's twitter notification. I tried for like 10 mins clicking that preorder button. Was able to get them to my cart once but when I went to checkout, told me nothing was in my cart. I kept seeing the preorder button after that but no matter what, was told nothing is on my cart. Kept trying until I saw the this item is not available. Total fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any current deals out there on digital eShop currency? Few games I’m interested in, but was hoping to save a few bucks.
Only one is Target’s buy one, get one 15% off. That ends today though.

If you have a Costco membership they always have the $50 eshop card at 10% off.

There is a special offer by the publisher Nakana.io until the end of March.

Each of their games only cost 1usd if you already own another one.

Amazon has at least one of the mario day games on digital for 38.99
I got mario tennis for 38.99 and 300 coins on Nintendo

Is New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe worth $38.88? I haven't played a 2D platformer in years
I think it's great and I haven't even played any of the Luigi stuff. I own it on Wii U and I highly recommend it. Not sure if it's ever been a lower price than that. I picked up Mario Tennis Aces since it's only $25.01.

Target Circle users should now have two additional Circle offers that are good for this week only:

- 10% off any one select electronics or video game item

- 25% off any one select toy.

You have to add the offer to your Target Circle account, and it's probably not going to work on any physical Nintendo-published games or systems (I tried to buy Mario Tennis Aces with it, and it wouldn't apply).

But after checking the Target website, it looks like it might work on Nintendo eShop, PlayStation Network, Steam, and Xbox Live gift cards.

Everyone should price match walmarts 38.88 digital price with best buy. It seems once again walmart doesn't have the codes but best buy you get asap

Is New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe worth $38.88?
I would say it's worth $38.88 if you haven't played the nearly identical wii-u version. The only additions for nsw are worthwhile if you want to make the game even easier (for kids, as an example).

It definitely gets cheaper physically though.

I think it's great and I haven't even played any of the Luigi stuff. I own it on Wii U and I highly recommend it. Not sure if it's ever been a lower price than that. I picked up Mario Tennis Aces since it's only $25.01.
I would say it's worth $38.88 if you haven't played the nearly identical wii-u version. The only additions for nsw are worthwhile if you want to make the game even easier (for kids, as an example).

It definitely gets cheaper physically though.
Thanks for the opinions! Yeah, I didn't get the Wii-U version so it'll be a brand new experience. I ended up getting it and I'm just waiting for it to finish downloading!

Target cancelled my Mario Tennis Aces site to store order (lack of stock, so they say). Not too mad since I wasn't that interested in it anyway.

My store showed pricing at 35% off $49.99 = $32.49. Of course all the copies were already bought up by people who ordered online at $25.

Target cancelled my Mario Tennis Aces site to store order (lack of stock, so they say). Not too mad since I wasn't that interested in it anyway.

My store showed pricing at 35% off $49.99 = $32.49. Of course all the copies were already bought up by people who ordered online at $25.
The store I ordered mine from has it in stock. I called up Target customer service and they reordered it for me and they adjusted the price to the $25.01. I even got a $5 gift card for the inconvenience! 1 (800) 591-3869 is Target customer service.

The store I ordered mine from has it in stock. I called up Target customer service and they reordered it for me and they adjusted the price to the $25.01. I even got a $5 gift card for the inconvenience! 1 (800) 591-3869 is Target customer service.
I was also able to reorder at the adjusted price ^^

Was glancing at my Amazon wishlist and saw Xenoblade suddely drop to $25. Snagged one and made a separate thread here to advertise it. Thought I'd post here too.

https://www.amazon.com/Xenoblade-Chronicles-Definitive-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B086GFHCB2/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3OQABPHT8KD4U&dchild=1&keywords=xenoblade+chronicles+definitive+edition&qid=1615149913&sprefix=xeno%2Caps%2C206&sr=8-1

Edit: Well, nevermind. I guess there was hardly any copies. All gone.
It's the thought that counts. Others wouldn't make the effort to post it at all.

not sure if the nintendo store is broken but i can't check out. site won't take any of my credit cards. I don't have any payment methods saved so not really sure what the deal is.

EDIT: might as well mention, the Nintendo Store has Bayonetta 2 physical copies in stock. these went out of stock *everywhere* a few months back.

not sure if the nintendo store is broken but i can't check out. site won't take any of my credit cards. I don't have any payment methods saved so not really sure what the deal is.
That’s a frequent problem with the site, sometimes it fixes itself in time. One solution I’ve read is, bafflingly enough, trying to ship to a different address if possible.

EDIT: might as well mention, the Nintendo Store has Bayonetta 2 physical copies in stock. these went out of stock *everywhere* a few months back.

That’s a frequent problem with the site, sometimes it fixes itself in time. One solution I’ve read is, bafflingly enough, trying to ship to a different address if possible.
looks like its oos now but doesnt matter anyway cause i still can't checkout lol

on hold with customer service but doesn't seem like they know what the issue is. just wanted me to call my cc company to confirm i have funds even though i've tried 4 different cards lol

edit: looks like i am not going to get the mario posters as the code expires today and who knows when nintendo will contact me back about the CC issue.

I have tried two different accounts as well. Amazed that nintendo doesn't have a functioning online checkout system lol

I just picked up the digital version of Luigi's Mansion 3 and was wondering if there was a place to activate without having to do it on the switch.  It's no great tragedy if I have to wait until I get home to activate it. But if there is another method that I could use to do it right now, I figured I might as well.

Yeah, I probably could have googled this question. But then I wouldn't have gotten a star on this new thread.

EDIT: Never mind. I just went ahead and googled it.

How come the Sales & Deals page in the eShop sucks so bad now?  Even with the MAR10 deals there are only seven games on sale.  Have they significantly cut back on weekly digital game discounts, or are they just trying to keep the discounts a secret?

All these $40 and under deals on everything but Paper Mario is just the usual $10 off. Sure it's the lowest selling Mario game on the console (other then Mario + Rabbids from Ubi) but come on now.

How come the Sales & Deals page in the eShop sucks so bad now? Even with the MAR10 deals there are only seven games on sale. Have they significantly cut back on weekly digital game discounts, or are they just trying to keep the discounts a secret?
Is that the one on the website? If so, then that just means there are no “major” sales going on at the moment. There’s plenty of stuff disconted in the eShop at any time.

How come the Sales & Deals page in the eShop sucks so bad now? Even with the MAR10 deals there are only seven games on sale. Have they significantly cut back on weekly digital game discounts, or are they just trying to keep the discounts a secret?
Personally, I always go to Deku Deals’ Recent Price Drops page for the latest deals.

It's always been bad like every other part of the Nintendo eShop deal experience.

I ordered the robotics notes double pack from Amazon, it was marked down to $30. Just came in and still got the day one edition. Just wanted to give others who ordered some hope that took get the day one edition too

I don't really need it that badly and have never spent more then $20 on a game from them. Just odd to exclude your lowest selling title from a deal pushing it further behind the rest in sales.
Agreed, I was hoping it would pop up with the other Mario titles, would have been a definite buy at $38.99. $40 used at gamefly is somewhat tempting but I can wait.

I just picked up the digital version of Luigi's Mansion 3 and was wondering if there was a place to activate without having to do it on the switch. It's no great tragedy if I have to wait until I get home to activate it. But if there is another method that I could use to do it right now, I figured I might as well.

Yeah, I probably could have googled this question. But then I wouldn't have gotten a star on this new thread.

EDIT: Never mind. I just went ahead and googled it.
May I know if Luigi's Mansion 3 is on sale digitally as a code?

Thanks

bread's done
Back