Nintendo Network ID's (I want to friend your Mii)

I've added everyone on the list except for foltzie and brevity. You guys need to activate your friend's list.

I'm glad there are so many cag's with the system already.

Hey, add me!

NNID: Switch

So far I only have Nintendoland, but I plan to pick up Super Mario Bros. and Scribblenauts Unlimited later today

I guess I can never be Mad D with my consoles thanks to no spaces and six character minimums. I'll add people after all these updates.

[quote name='KillerRamen']Jerel2[/QUOTE]I'm surprised you had to put a 2 beside your name this time.

It took me a while to figure out friend requests unfortunately.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm surprised you had to put a 2 beside your name this time.

It took me a while to figure out friend requests unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

It's weird, but Nintendo requires 6 characters for their usernames and my name is only 5 characters. So there will be no one named Bob, Tom, ect.

[quote name='Mad D']I guess I can never be Mad D with my consoles thanks to no spaces and six character minimums. I'll add people after all these updates.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, try being "Io". That doesn't work most places ;).

Hello, Daniel here. My ID is the same as my username here: TrumpetDan

Only games I have so far are NSMBU, Scribblenauts Unlimited, NintendoLand, and Sonic Racing. Looking forward to adding new friends!

Last edited by a moderator:
My NNID is Nights illusion

feel free to add me but leave a message saying who you are or else i wont know to accept your friend request lol

bread's done
Back