Nintendo Network ID's (I want to friend your Mii)

My name on Wii U is the same as here so it would be MoCiWe - MoCiWe.
I'll go through and add the last few people who posted and probably a couple more eventually, there are a lot of people getting on the list. I also took the time to add all of the people after Rig to the first post, I'd like to add that I don't have any online games yet but anyone who is interested in Monster Hunter and Smash Brothers can add me as those are the two I'm looking forward to the most.

EDIT: Sent out a couple messages, just putting CAG in the message box for now :p Also, a couple of the accounts otherwise don't exist or have it set so you can't friend them, so make sure your settings are all set right.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GameNChick']Added/accepted the friend invite Moc :)[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Before this I only had 1 friend so far lol, so this thread is really nice. I actually just read through your blogs as well which I thought was kind of funny since I just added you through this thread :p

[quote name='skiizim']You guys can add me too, I need a friend ='(

skiizim[/QUOTE]

I know that feeling, it sucks that none of my local friends have one of these yet so I don't really have many people to add. Tried sending you one but you have it set so that you can't click on the friend request button :O

[quote name='MoCiWe']Awesome! Before this I only had 1 friend so far lol, so this thread is really nice. I actually just read through your blogs as well which I thought was kind of funny since I just added you through this thread :p

I know that feeling, it sucks that none of my local friends have one of these yet so I don't really have many people to add. Tried sending you one but you have it set so that you can't click on the friend request button :O[/QUOTE]

lol... I haven't messed with the whole miiverse, to make it easier where would I find this function at?

[quote name='skiizim']lol... I haven't messed with the whole miiverse, to make it easier where would I find this function at?[/QUOTE]

Click on the Friend List button (not Miiverse) and then hit - for settings and then change settings, there's an option in there for allowing people to send you requests.

[quote name='skiizim']lol... I haven't messed with the whole miiverse, to make it easier where would I find this function at?[/QUOTE]

I dont think you've set up your friends list yet. Press the home button on your game pad and then go to Friends List and it will set up your friends list.

It shows i cant send you a friend request, so thats probably the reason why

@MoC: yeah that is pretty funny. Hopefully you enjoyed the long novels of wall text i wrote lol

[quote name='GameNChick']
@MoC: yeah that is pretty funny. Hopefully you enjoyed the long novels of wall text i wrote lol[/QUOTE]

It was good lol, don't worry the only blog that I've posted on here was also just a giant wall of text

[quote name='skiizim']I think I fixed it, I'm almost sure the Game Pad will reach my PC so I can look while I add some of you guys.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it worked, I sent you a request.

Lastly, I'll add those instructions to the first post as well since a couple of people have them off, also....some guy who isn't on here sent me a friend request and then after I accepted it invited me to video chat....wtf :(

Mine is deathkwondo35
I'm added some of you guys. So if you get a FR with CAG that's me.
I have Sonic for online gaming. But I want people in my Zombii U showing up :)

just got one, I have nintendoland, super mario bro u's and zombiu....

add me you you like.....

souijah

I'm from the UK if it matters?

I picked up Tekken, Ninja Gaiden, and Scribblenauts.
Add me if you guys want to get some matches going on in tekken.
deathkwondo35

antlp89 - AFRO_insomniac

Sent most of you guys a friend request.

Feel free to send me a friend request.

Really liking how Nintendo is creating communities for online play through Miiverse. Makes going online fun, especially with the the ability to draw pictures and thumbs up posts via "Yeah!" :D.

Mine is ProfWho.

Feel free to add me, since I tend not to make friend requests because I don't handle rejection well. ;)
I do accept them though.

I've never posted my network id for anything on a public forum before, but let's see how this goes.  I'll have to spend some time inputting the names from the first page.

Mine is Recumbent

Brand new WIi U owner here, please feel free to add me, i'm all alone at this point. I'm interested in Monster Hunter if maybe I can find someone to play with. 

Dej241

StryderOmega

Just bought the Wii U over the weekend.

Edit: went down the list and added everyone that I could.

I know probably not the place for this but I am looking for some help.  I want to finally sync my Wii U Nintendo ID with my 3DS and it seems I can't use an apostrophe on the 3DS.  This means I can't enter my Wii U Nintendo ID on my 3DS.  Has anyone else encountered this?

When I go thru the "Link an Existing ID" option and get to the part where I enter the existing ID, I'm not allowed to click on the "symbols" option.  The only one that is allowed is the "ABC" option and the only symbols highlighted for use within that are the "." & "-".  I also need to use an "_" (underscore).

bread's done
Back