Nintendo Network ID's (I want to friend your Mii)

I know the odds are against me and the sales numbers prove it, but does anybody here play any third party games online on their Wii U? I really enjoy Splinter Cell Blacklist's Spies vs. Mercs game type along with co-op as well as CoD BlOps II and Ghosts, and Need for Speed. Most Wanted. I'm also working on unlocking Raid mode in RE: Revelations. I'd love to play these games with other CAG's.

I'm out of practice, but I'm up for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Injustice as well.

Please add me! NNID: MidRetro

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the id the one next to your mii or is it the one underneath it. If it is then mine is jman or it could be unhipjosh. I haven't used the mii verse in a while so ignore my stupidity.

[quote name="Jaskull" post="11634393" timestamp="1395554970"]Just got a Wii U Mario Bundle and would love to fill up my friends list with some CAGs. NNID is stillshadow.[/quote]Friend request accepted

[quote name="RoytheRobot" post="11758777" timestamp="1400122833"][quote name="RoytheRobot" post="11427464" timestamp="1389196478"]You can add me if you wantNNID: RoytheRobot[/quote][/quote]

ID: EspadaTiburon
got no friends with a wii u so im in need of some :p
mostly gonna be playing mario kart and smash bros when theyre out.
anyone feel free to add. I got no friends anyways.

[quote name="RoytheRobot" post="11773334" timestamp="1400591417"][quote name="RoytheRobot" post="11758777" timestamp="1400122833"][quote name="RoytheRobot" post="11427464" timestamp="1389196478"]You can add me if you wantNNID: RoytheRobot[/quote][/quote][/quote]

My Nintendo ID for Wii U is: justinluey

I've been trying to add people from this thread, but if I missed you, please feel free to add me. I play all the Wii Sports Club games online, and will be getting Mario Kart and Smash on release day.

Hopefully we can get a CAG community/tournament going for Mario Kart.

bread's done
Back