Nintendo Wii U Console Basic Set and Free Nintendo Land Game

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']I would have bought one of these Wii U's just because I'm a long time gamer and like new hardware. However, Nintendo's new tablet controller turned me off. This new controller only lasts ~4 hrs per play if lucky. Since the battery is user replaceable, they need to sell battery packs and charger to help overcome this issue. As of now, they don't have them and I'm not pleased to play just 3 hours of games and require to stop for 2 hours to have the controller charged up again. Also, if the GamePad breaks, there's no replacement. That means I would have to buy another Wii U just to get a controller. That's just not going well in my pocket book. And even if a replacement is available in the future, how much will it cost? If a Wiimote still retails for $40, I can see this thing will hit $150-$200 easily.

From the looks of the system and the way Nintendo secured hardcore exclusive titles, it's clear Nintendo would like to grab both hardcore and casual gamers this time. In my opinion, you either design your system for the hardcore or casual, but not both simultaneously. For me, an old-school player, I never really enjoyed any game on my smartphones and tablets due to touchscreen controls, which is really only suitable for puzzle games. If Nintendo is smart and wants both parties, they should have 2 SKU, one which is the existing $299 system but should include Nintendoland pack-in. Another is a bundle with the system, a pro controller (no GamePad), and a pack-in game of the hardcore flavor for $200-$250. Forcing useless tech down hardcore players throat and charge them more just doesn't work in my opinion. Of course, all this would become moot when the hardware matures and technology costs less overtime; when the console hits $200, with lots of cheap battery replacement and charging options, and individual GamePads can be had for less than $100. But as it stands currently, it just won't sell too many units.[/QUOTE]

I wish I had four hours a day to play videogames. :cry:

That being said, if the controller breaks, Nintendo will cover it, either under warranty or for a fee. No new console purchase required, you have to be downright silly to think that you'd have to buy a whole new system just to get a new controller.

There aren't really any "touchscreen controls", at least not in the sense that your average tablet game has them. Them there buttons are on the gamepad for a reason.

You can't sell the Wii U without the gamepad, many games integrate the gamepad into the experience, like ZombiU, in a way that they're essentially unplayable without it.

[quote name='roundhouse']Pretty sure this has nothing to do with the WiiU, and has everything to do with Nintendo Land game. I can't imagine they are selling too many copies of that game outside of the ones bundled with the deluxe console. They have stacks of used Ninteno Lands at my local gamestops.[/QUOTE]

It's probably a little of both.

I heard a TRU clerk tell a parent that they don't want to buy the 8GB one (Even though that was the only one left) because they couldn't expand the memory and quickly run out.

Whether because of perceived value or sheer ignorance, people don't want the basic as much.

[quote name='maximumzero']I wish I had four hours a day to play videogames. :cry:

That being said, if the controller breaks, Nintendo will cover it, either under warranty or for a fee. No new console purchase required, you have to be downright silly to think that you'd have to buy a whole new system just to get a new controller.

There aren't really any "touchscreen controls", at least not in the sense that your average tablet game has them. Them there buttons are on the gamepad for a reason.

You can't sell the Wii U without the gamepad, many games integrate the gamepad into the experience, like ZombiU, in a way that they're essentially unplayable without it.[/QUOTE]

I don't have 4 hrs to play everyday either . There are however, some days that I do when the game is one of my favorites and I would hate to be interrupted by the lack of juice.

I don't know what the warranty on GamePad controller is but for 360/PS3, the console is 1 year but the packed-in controller is 90 days. I assume it's the same from Nintendo. If that's true, that sucks! Either way, Nintendo isn't clear on how replacement GamesPads are handled and it is the most expensive piece of hardware in the whole pack. Like a car, if the manufacturer doesn't tell you the specifics of how the power train warranty works, I bet you would hesitate to buy that car.

Damn, seems like a good deal but isn't the black version still better since you get enrolled into some free games program with it? Excuse my ignorance of the Wii U.

Wii U flip flopped? Flipping the Wii U is the only flop I see here :p But yes, Nintendo Land should be a free game with the console. I bought the Wii U for exclusives, so the price is still somewhat justified for Mario/Zelda games. Who the hell buy Wii U to play CoD?!?! WHY!?!?

[quote name='Mugatu']Damn, seems like a good deal but isn't the black version still better since you get enrolled into some free games program with it? Excuse my ignorance of the Wii U.[/QUOTE]

Not a free games program, there is some Digital Promotion though. When you purchase any game digitally you will get 10% of that in points. For every 500 points you have you get a $5 code to use in their eshop. This promotion will last till December of 2014.

You cannot deny that the Wii-U is a major flop so far. Not only are its sales well below expectations, it has been getting very bad reviews/word of mouth:
Despite costing almost twice as much as 360/ps3, Wii-U is less powerful.
Ridiculously slow OS (takes around 30 seconds to load selected game or menu).
Very buggy system that causes numerous hard crashes that require unplugging ac cord to restart.
Cheap gamepad with resistive single-touch screen, low resolution (than even psvita), poor screen, 2-3 hour battery life, 2.5 hours recharge time, no analog triggers (means no real racing game support), badly placed L and R buttons, hardcore games like ninja gaiden 3 is unplayable on it, etc.
Very low reception distance (you can forget about playing games on the gamepad in a different room).
Etc.

You can bet that Nintendo will be doing a major price drop/ambassador program shortly.

Jesus, did someone really say the system "fails" because of its lack of achievements/trophies? Tell me I'm not that out of touch...

I don't think it flopped, rather Nintendo actually listened to consumers and learned from the Wii to have plenty on hand this time around. It didn't sell as many as the Wii did true but I don't think anyone expected it to. It has a LOT of potential if Nintendo plays their cards right, no way they are out of the running when the race has barely started in the next war. Currently there is nothing some software patches and some other insight elsewhere can't fix.

[quote name='FadeToOne']I don't see why it wouldn't apply... at the very least there is an easy workaround... buy the bundle, return the new system with the old receipt, keep the game.[/QUOTE]

Won't the game be itemized on the receipt?

At that point you're more or less stealing the game from BB.

[quote name='rumblebear']You cannot deny that the Wii-U is a major flop so far. Not only are its sales well below expectations,.[/QUOTE]

What were the expected sales numbers?

[quote name='Navex']I don't think it flopped, rather Nintendo actually listened to consumers and learned from the Wii to have plenty on hand this time around. It didn't sell as many as the Wii did true but I don't think anyone expected it to. It has a LOT of potential if Nintendo plays their cards right, no way they are out of the running when the race has barely started in the next war. Currently there is nothing some software patches and some other insight elsewhere can't fix.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Nintendo said they listened to consumers/learned their mistakes from 3DS, then promptly ignored them. Pretty much all the issues that were brought up on Wii-U's disastrous showing in 2011 were not resolved or migitated. Third parties pretty much jumped ship already. Notice there were actually more 3rd party support (despite how amicably it was) in e3 2011 than e3 2012?

[quote name='rumblebear']You cannot deny that the Wii-U is a major flop so far. Not only are its sales well below expectations, it has been getting very bad reviews/word of mouth:
Very buggy system that causes numerous hard crashes that require unplugging ac cord to restart.
Cheap gamepad with resistive single-touch screen, low resolution (than even psvita), poor screen, 2-3 hour battery life, 2.5 hours recharge time, no analog triggers (means no real racing game support), badly placed L and R buttons, hardcore games like ninja gaiden 3 is unplayable on it, etc.
Very low reception distance (you can forget about playing games on the gamepad in a different room).
Etc.

You can bet that Nintendo will be doing a major price drop/ambassador program shortly.[/QUOTE]

I dunno if I want to pick apart this post or just shake my head in disbelief at the ignorance and walk away.

[quote name='rumblebear']You cannot deny that the Wii-U is a major flop so far. Not only are its sales well below expectations, it has been getting very bad reviews/word of mouth:
Etc.

You can bet that Nintendo will be doing a major price drop/ambassador program shortly.[/QUOTE]

- Regarding the load times, it honestly doesn't seem any longer then what I've grown to expect out of Xbox or PS3.
- I have never had the system crash on me in the 2-3 weeks I've owned it
- Gamepad feels pretty solid and fairly nice in my hands (not too heavy and nice and ergonomic). I haven't had any issues at all playing games because of the "poorly designed" gamepad. Battery lasts about 2-3 hours, but it really doesn't bother me to play with the charger plugged in, or god forbid take break and get some fresh air.
- Reception distance has worked fine for me. I can take it into kitchen and even play it on the toilet. (Scribblenauts + a nice poo = nirvana)
- I can't say much about the cost as I won mine for free through the BK promotion, but I think I would have bought the Deluxe version regardless.

I am denying that it is a major flop and guaranteeing you it will still be around 3-4 years from now.

[quote name='maximumzero']I dunno if I want to pick apart this post or just shake my head in disbelief at the ignorance and walk away.[/QUOTE]
Did it for you.

The complaint of the Wii U gamepad only having a resistive touchscreen is the funniest.

You want precision when you're playing games. I couldn't imagine something like Yoshi's Fruit Cart on a capacitive touch screen. It would be damn-near unplayable.

Do you own a Wii U, by the way, rumblebear?

[quote name='Monoxide1986']- Regarding the load times, it honestly doesn't seem any longer then what I've grown to expect out of Xbox or PS3.[/QUOTE]
This is actually a pretty good point. It takes a while for the menu to appear on the Wii U, but once it does appear, it's one tap to get to the game or application that you want.

Even if you use the "Pin" feature on the Xbox, starting something is still a much more sluggish process. And if you want to launch anything else that isn't pinned, you're in a heap of trouble.

Etc.

From what I read only the CPU isn't that great. Also it's nintendo they mostly focus on games not powerful hardware but if you really care for that just play on pc.

Nintendo is fixing the os system through patching,

Why are you complaining about the low resolution? Most games are going to be played on the t.v. screen, and if you are going to be playing in another room then move your wii u closer.

The wii u gamepad is pretty damn comfortable don't know why you think the placement of the L and R buttons are place bad.

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']This is actually a pretty good point. It takes a while for the menu to appear on the Wii U, but once it does appear, it's one tap to get to the game or application that you want.

Even if you use the "Pin" feature on the Xbox, starting something is still a much more sluggish process. And if you want to launch anything else that isn't pinned, you're in a heap of trouble.[/QUOTE]

The Wii Menu has always been more game-oriented and customizable. In fact they improved it with the Wii U, as they removed the "Start Game" prompt. The PS3 has set menus for everything and decides what goes where, e.g. the browser is under Network and Netflix is no longer under Video. The only argument I can make for the XMB is it would be cool if you could load savegames from that screen.

The Wii U does take forever to install stuff, though. I don't understand that.

Sorry, tl;dr, but is the harddrive size of the basic console an issue? Is it possible to swap out the drive for a larger one or are you able to expand the memory through a USB harddrive?

[quote name='DTX_Dan']Sorry, tl;dr, but is the harddrive size of the basic console an issue? Is it possible to swap out the drive for a larger one or are you able to expand the memory through a USB harddrive?[/QUOTE]
You can use a USB device. I've already done so. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is huge.

The only concern is the power provided by the USB port. It's fairly low. You may have to use a USB Y-cable to connect your drive to both USB ports so it will draw enough power to run properly.

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']You can use a USB device. I've already done so. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is huge.

The only concern is the power provided by the USB port. It's fairly low. You may have to use a USB Y-cable to connect your drive to both USB ports so it will draw enough power to run properly.[/QUOTE]

I have a 4GB USB flash drive plugged into the back of mine as a temporary stop-gap, but I plan on hooking my 120GB external laptop drive to the Wii U via the Y-Cable method. I never use the hard drive space on my 360 or PS3, so I've been less than motivated to dig it out.

I will admit that one thing Nintendo did completely wrong was not include a bay to hook a 2.5" Hard Drive into the device, because you know as they continue to release updates to the OS it will eventually fill up that 8GB internal (or least 3.5GB of remaining that the OS doesn't already have...) But, having to use an external drive really isn't a deal breaker.

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']You can use a USB device. I've already done so. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is huge.

The only concern is the power provided by the USB port. It's fairly low. You may have to use a USB Y-cable to connect your drive to both USB ports so it will draw enough power to run properly.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the other concern about a USB external hard drive, is that Nintendo made the USB ports only 2.0 compatible, despite the fact that USB 3.0 standard has been out at least 3 years. USB 2.0 is SLOW for data transfer, and that will directly impact game installations and loading. Again its hard to understand why Nintendo can't be more up-to-date on technology, but that's the way they've been for a long time now.

USB 2.0 - maximum signaling rate of 480 Mbit/s (effective throughput up to 35 MB/s or 280 MBit/s)
USB 3.0 - theoretical "maximum" transmission speed of up to 5 Gbit/s (625 MB/s)

Big difference in transfer rates, and USB 2.0 is just butt ugly slow for a 2012 era device.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Actually, the other concern about a USB external hard drive, is that Nintendo made the USB ports only 2.0 compatible, despite the fact that USB 3.0 standard has been out at least 3 years. USB 2.0 is SLOW for data transfer, and that will directly impact game installations and loading. Again its hard to understand why Nintendo can't be more up-to-date on technology, but that's the way they've been for a long time now.[/QUOTE]

It's not hard to understand when you realize their primary audience is not those who self-identify as gamers.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Actually, the other concern about a USB external hard drive, is that Nintendo made the USB ports only 2.0 compatible, despite the fact that USB 3.0 standard has been out at least 3 years. USB 2.0 is SLOW for data transfer, and that will directly impact game installations and loading. Again its hard to understand why Nintendo can't be more up-to-date on technology, but that's the way they've been for a long time now.

USB 2.0 - maximum signaling rate of 480 Mbit/s (effective throughput up to 35 MB/s or 280 MBit/s)
USB 3.0 - theoretical "maximum" transmission speed of up to 5 Gbit/s (625 MB/s)

Big difference in transfer rates, and USB 2.0 is just butt ugly slow for a 2012 era device.[/QUOTE]

My kids love the new Wii and they loved the old Wii. I have fun playing them also. I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Post above rings true. You are nuts if you think the majority of gamers on ANY system give a s--t about that.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']It's not hard to understand when you realize their primary audience is not those who self-identify as gamers.[/QUOTE]

True, but it directly impacts the whole gaming experience, for the worse. Makes everything related to storage and installation much slower than it could have been.

[quote name='schuerm26']My kids love the new Wii and they loved the old Wii. I have fun playing them also. I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Post above rings true. You are nuts if you think the majority of gamers on ANY system give a s--t about that.[/QUOTE]

You may not give a s--t about it, but your gaming experience is a lot poorer (read: slower) because of this decision. So, you might want to actually research it and then you'd realize this "feature" greatly degrades install and load times for your games on the external hard drive.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Actually, the other concern about a USB external hard drive, is that Nintendo made the USB ports only 2.0 compatible, despite the fact that USB 3.0 standard has been out at least 3 years. USB 2.0 is SLOW for data transfer, and that will directly impact game installations and loading. Again its hard to understand why Nintendo can't be more up-to-date on technology, but that's the way they've been for a long time now.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, based on my experience with my homebrewed Wii and playing backup images of my games (yes, images of games I actually own the disc for) from the external HDD I have hooked to it, the loading times aren't bad. They are actually faster than loading from the disc which was one of the many reasons I homebrewed.

Is it faster than having a hard drive interfaced into the console? Probably not, but the loading times aren't significantly effected either and still better than disc loading times. I think the same would hold true for digital content you are loading via the Wii U from an external HDD.

[quote name='chimpmeister']You may not give a s--t about it, but your gaming experience is a lot poorer (read: slower) because of this decision. So, you might want to actually research it and then you'd realize this "feature" greatly degrades install and load times for your games on the external hard drive.[/QUOTE]

The "greatly degrades" part is a bit of over-exaggeration. The average Joe won't notice a difference, and this is coming from a PC guy that is all about performance.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']To be honest, based on my experience with my homebrewed Wii and playing backup images of my games (yes, images of games I actually own the disc for) from the external HDD I have hooked to it, the loading times aren't bad. They are actually faster than loading from the disc which was one of the many reasons I homebrewed.

Is it faster than having a hard drive interfaced into the console? Probably not, but the loading times aren't significantly effected either and still better than disc loading times. I think the same would hold true for digital content you are loading via the Wii U from an external HDD.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure things are a lot faster on the original Wii to load via HDD, but keep in mind Wii U games range up to 17gb in size (Assasins Creed 3), and many are in the range of 2-10gb. Obviously Wii games are a LOT smaller than this, given that the Wii graphics were so much lower resolution the graphics didn't take up nearly as much space as games for the 360 or PS3.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']The "greatly degrades" part is a bit of over-exaggeration. The average Joe won't notice a difference, and this is coming from a PC guy that is all about performance.[/QUOTE]

Well, someone was just asking why game installs are so slow, and I think USB 2.0 is a big reason for this; an article on Kotaku referenced this directly:

Slow, mandatory installs are another drag. The Wii U is a system that makes its users wait too much. It's nice that eShop purchases download in the background by default, but, as is the case on PlayStation 3, downloaded games must be manually installed. The system can't do anything else during installation. No problem, if the installation is fast. It's not. The 2GB Trine 2 required a 17-minute installation. Smaller games required a proportionately smaller amount of time.

Vita's a flop. Wii U's a flop. 3DS was a flop...until it wasn't. Everything is a "flop". So-called fans of this industry are nothing but cannibals.

And, btw, the oh-so slowwww USB 2.0 is faster than a disc.

[quote name='chimpmeister']I'm sure things are a lot faster on the original Wii to load via HDD, but keep in mind Wii U games range up to 17gb in size (Assasins Creed 3), and many are in the range of 2-10gb. Obviously Wii games are a LOT smaller than this, given that the Wii graphics were so much lower resolution the graphics didn't take up nearly as much space as games for the 360 or PS3.[/QUOTE]

Again, just splitting hairs in regards to the average consumer. I mean I would love to interface a HDD into the Wii directely (as I had stately earlier), but most people don't care about that or mind waiting extra time.

From my experience with Wii games, most range in the 3 to 4.7 GB range in size on the Wii (via their file-system). Only a few rare ones pop up at 200 to 700MB range (like Super Paper Mario and New Super Mario Bros Wii).

[quote name='chimpmeister']Well, someone was just asking why game installs are so slow, and I think USB 2.0 is a big reason for this; an article on Kotaku referenced this directly:[/QUOTE]

On the slow install times, it honestly doesn't bother me. I just let it install and do something else. But I agree USB 2.0 is likely the culprit. But I doubt it effects load times too much once installed, especially compared to disc load times.

So you can easily get the Deluxe unit at any online retailer without buying it in a bundle now? Interesting. When I bought the Wii in spring 2007 it was still sold out everywhere and I had to buy it with some expensive bundle that had like 3 or 4 games with it.

[quote name='Blaster man']So you can easily get the Deluxe unit at any online retailer without buying it in a bundle now? Interesting. When I bought the Wii in spring 2007 it was still sold out everywhere and I had to buy it with some expensive bundle that had like 3 or 4 games with it.[/QUOTE]

So they met demand? Since when has that been a bad thing? As a company would they rather hear people bitching about not being able to find one or have them complain about seeing too many? I would personally prefer the later so I can get consoles into peoples hands to start buying games.

[quote name='breakfuss']Vita's a flop. Wii U's a flop. 3DS was a flop...until it wasn't. Everything is a "flop". So-called fans of this industry are nothing but cannibals.

And, btw, the oh-so slowwww USB 2.0 is faster than a disc.[/QUOTE]

Shhhhh. Let chimpmeister keep spouting his nonsense so we can laugh at him!

As for USB 3.0 vs 2.0, I'm super psyched that I can use USB 3.0 flash drives to store stuff on my xbox.... that automatically down speed to USB 2.0.

[quote name='confoosious']Shhhhh. Let chimpmeister keep spouting his nonsense so we can laugh at him![/QUOTE]

I know facts that might not be positive about your beloved Nintendo are painful, but they are still facts . . . by all means, keep your head buried in the sand, its a better approach for you. That way you can pull it out only to listen to glowing reviews, of which sadly there aren't too many. :roll:

[quote name='chimpmeister']I know facts that might not be positive about your beloved Nintendo are painful, but they are still facts . . . by all means, keep your head buried in the sand, its a better approach for you. That way you can pull it out only to listen to glowing reviews, of which sadly there aren't too many. :roll:[/QUOTE]

So much butthurt over a game company. Have fun playing with your vita while the rest of us who aren't completely insane have fun playing with whatever console/system we feel like regardless of who makes it because we're not haters. HOORAY! :bouncy:

In fact, I considered buying a vita to play Zero Escape. It's fun to be open minded!

[quote name='Blaster man']The number of people that will attach an external hard drive to a Wii u are so small that the entire discussion is largely irrelevant anyway.[/QUOTE]

If that's true (and I don't dispute it), it doesn't bode well for Nintendo's sale of digital content on the Wii U at all. I do believe they should have at least provided an empty bay for installation of an internal 2.5" hard drive; hard to comprehend why they didn't, unless it was just more cost-cutting measures.

[quote name='chimpmeister']If that's true (and I don't dispute it), it doesn't bode well for Nintendo's sale of digital content on the Wii U at all. I do believe they should have at least provided an empty bay for installation of an internal 2.5" hard drive; hard to comprehend why they didn't, unless it was just more cost-cutting measures.[/QUOTE]

I think most people want the 32 gb unit which is 50% more space than the Xbox had at launch. The people that would attach an external HDD are the same people that would install a new HDD in the PS3 and that's a very small number compared to the total install base.

[quote name='Blaster man']I think most people want the 32 gb unit which is 50% more space than the Xbox had at launch. The people that would attach an external HDD are the same people that would install a new HDD in the PS3 and that's a very small number compared to the total install base.[/QUOTE]

Right, but compare 32gb to the current commercial versions for 360 and PS3 (250gb, 320gb, 500gb), and look at the sizes of full-blown downloadable games, and you'll see that 32gb is virtually unusable for any decent amount of downloadable games. I routinely install 5-10gb games on my XBox 360 and PS3 without a thought; on the Wii U with 32gb internally, that space would be gone in a heartbeat.

[quote name='perfectsil']chimpmeister trolling a Wii U deal thread again?
[/QUOTE]

Her try hard fanboyism is better suited for places like NeoGAF.

Nintendo haters are the worst. Such miserable people.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Right, but compare 32gb to the current commercial versions for 360 and PS3 (250gb, 320gb, 500gb), and look at the sizes of full-blown downloadable games, and you'll see that 32gb is virtually unusable for any decent amount of downloadable games. I routinely install 5-10gb games on my XBox 360 and PS3 without a thought; on the Wii U with 32gb internally, that space would be gone in a heartbeat.[/QUOTE]

I don't think the intention is for people to download a majority of new releases.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Right, but compare 32gb to the current commercial versions for 360 and PS3 (250gb, 320gb, 500gb), and look at the sizes of full-blown downloadable games, and you'll see that 32gb is virtually unusable for any decent amount of downloadable games. I routinely install 5-10gb games on my XBox 360 and PS3 without a thought; on the Wii U with 32gb internally, that space would be gone in a heartbeat.[/QUOTE]

There's a difference here, though. The Xbox 360 has the ability to install retail games for loading time & audible improvements. The Wii U doesn't have such an option.

So while you may routinely install games to your Xbox 360, you wouldn't be able to do so on the Wii U, so your point is moot.

Now did you mean you routinely purchase Xbox 360 software from the Games on Demand section of the Xbox Live Marketplace? I guess you have a decent argument then. But I can't imagine that you do this if you're a Cheap Ass Gamer frequenter.

[quote name='chimpmeister']If that's true (and I don't dispute it), it doesn't bode well for Nintendo's sale of digital content on the Wii U at all. I do believe they should have at least provided an empty bay for installation of an internal 2.5" hard drive; hard to comprehend why they didn't, unless it was just more cost-cutting measures.[/QUOTE]

The average consumer would much rather plug in a USB Flash Drive or external HDD then have to physically open their console to install a hard drive.

In fact the average consumer probably doesn't even know HOW to access the PS3's HDD bay.

[quote name='chimpmeister']I know facts that might not be positive about your beloved Nintendo are painful, but they are still facts . . . by all means, keep your head buried in the sand, its a better approach for you. That way you can pull it out only to listen to glowing reviews, of which sadly there aren't too many. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Not a problem, because I don't listen to reviews, I only trust my own judgement.

Why the fuck do I keep feeding this troll? Gah!

bread's done
Back