Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So if you have 8 TF2 or CSGO keys (tradable) and if you want to buy Brut's Royal Crown Gem Game (ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED) you can get it from dispenser.tf

It's untradable so you will have to send Keys first and get the game as a gift later.

I'm actually pleased to hear that. If they delay it for another couple of weeks I should be able to afford to get the third game so I can get final cut free.

Edit: Actually I hope they delay it till November, the Van Helsing games are always part of the Halloween sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually pleased to hear that. If they delay it for another couple of weeks I should be able to afford to get the third game so I can get final cut free.

Edit: Actually I hope they delay it till November, the Van Helsing games are always part of the Halloween sale.
gonna kill u

Sometimes mistakes are made.

jG5UdMN.png

o gr8, Van Helsing Final Cut got delayed yet AGAIN.

http://www.neocoregames.com/2015/10/van-helsing-final-cut-delayed-again-sign-up-for-closed-beta/

pls remind me why I bought Van Helsing 3 again
And you made me buy it, too!

Edit: Also it's free even if you buy (get from bundle) third one after release.

Buying it there won't go towards unlocking getting Tales of Symphonia PC as a bonus. And it's starty to look likely that 3rd tier Steam bonus will get unlocked at this point.
Plus you can get a steam gift for $40 from a canadian if you insist on using real money. Better off getting it from Steam or a trader

Eek. Broke down and fakeyed ARK from Kiwiland. It's actually a decent price over there, some 27% cheaper than the UK list price. Thanks, Detruire!

Now to find myself a nice little server and set up Little Yorkshire. I'm a little concerned that some places might be overrun with arseholes, mind. Is playing on your home server an option?

Eek. Broke down and fakeyed ARK from Kiwiland. It's actually a decent price over there, some 27% cheaper than the UK list price. Thanks, Detruire!

Now to find myself a nice little server and set up Little Yorkshire. I'm a little concerned that some places might be overrun with arseholes, mind. Is playing on your home server an option?
Don't play on an official server, seriously, save yourself the grief and the grim reminder that the vast majority of mankind is extra stupid. Look for an unofficial server (i.e. mine) that has settings you like. Most of the unofficial servers are fantastic and if you can find a good one (i.e. mine) the folks are pretty helpful to noobs too.

There are live also since a couple of days ago.

Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 15.9.1 Beta Windows Driver

Star Wars™: Battlefront Beta - Performance and quality optimizations
Well, I'll be damned. [shrug]

Did AMD make a big deal out of this like NVidia just did?

It is weird that from what I read on the interweb that AMD seems to be doing a better job of making drivers than nvidia is.  

I still got a old ass 6970 so I really wouldnt know, the driver I use is pretty damn old.  I really need to build a new machine and am not sure which way I will go, I usually flip flop so it would seem to be nvidias turn to get some of my money.  

I really need to try out that Battlefront beta. I have so many concerns and honestly the gameplay so far has looked boring though quite nice aesthetically. 

It is weird that from what I read on the interweb that AMD seems to be doing a better job of making drivers than nvidia is.

I still got a old ass 6970 so I really wouldnt know, the driver I use is pretty damn old. I really need to build a new machine and am not sure which way I will go, I usually flip flop so it would seem to be nvidias turn to get some of my money.
I ain't had any problems w/ the drivers for my NVidia card.

Most games that I run here seem to be running fine w/ my 4GB 960. [shrug]

I still got a old ass 6970 so I really wouldnt know, the driver I use is pretty damn old. I really need to build a new machine and am not sure which way I will go, I usually flip flop so it would seem to be nvidias turn to get some of my money.
In general, I prefer Nvidia. Having said this, my current and last GPU are/were AMD. At the times that I was ready to buy, AMD was offering the best performance for the dollars spent at the price I was looking to spend. I have been pretty happy with the cards in general, but feel like I have missed out on things like PhysX support, extra gore tech in Killing Floor 2, GSync > Freesync, etc.

My recommendation would be to evaluate what's available when you're ready to buy, figure out how much you want to spend, and see who is offering the more powerful card in that price range.

Nothing from Kotaku is nice reading :speaktothehand:

From the reports I've read, AMD cards are blowing Nvidia out of the water with DX12.  Not an immediate issue for most games since there's not a lot of DX12 stuff yet but something to consider if you're picking between current cards on the market.

In general, I prefer Nvidia. Having said this, my current and last GPU are/were AMD. At the times that I was ready to buy, AMD was offering the best performance for the dollars spent at the price I was looking to spend. I have been pretty happy with the cards in general, but feel like I have missed out on things like PhysX support, extra gore tech in Killing Floor 2, GSync > Freesync, etc.

My recommendation would be to evaluate what's available when you're ready to buy, figure out how much you want to spend, and see who is offering the more powerful card in that price range.
I agree with that but also feel like nvidia has gotten a lot better since I last purchased a card. I'm not going to go cheap on the video card but at the same time do not want to waste money on lets say a 980 where that extra $200 only gets you about 10-15% more performance. The 8gb of vram is interesting on the R9-390 at about the same price as the 970.

Anyone have a R9-390 here?

Decisions, decisions....

I agree with that but also feel like nvidia has gotten a lot better since I last purchased a card. I'm not going to go cheap on the video card but at the same time do not want to waste money on lets say a 980 where that extra $200 only gets you about 10-15% more performance. The 8gb of vram is interesting on the R9-390 at about the same price as the 970.

Anyone have a R9-390 here?

Decisions, decisions....
I don't have a 390, but that 8 GB VRAMs is very attractive; it has a certain degree of future-proofing you won't get with 4GB or less.

I bought the R9 290X because it's actually superior to the 390 in some ways.  The 4GB doesn't bother me.  It's more than enough for right now, will be fine for the next couple years and I'll be ready to upgrade by the time it even scratches at being a liability.

Granted, that's for my own relatively modest needs and I'm not trying to play at 4K on three screens at once or anything.  I suppose if VR takes off or something I might need to upgrade sooner but I'm not worried.

I bought the R9 290X because it's actually superior to the 390 in some ways. The 4GB doesn't bother me. It's more than enough for right now, will be fine for the next couple years and I'll be ready to upgrade by the time it even scratches at being a liability.

Granted, that's for my own relatively modest needs and I'm not trying to play at 4K on three screens at once or anything. I suppose if VR takes off or something I might need to upgrade sooner but I'm not worried.
How is it superior to the 390?

So I secured a copy of ARK from Steamtrades for $15. Now just to download so I can spray paint my beast with the Mexican flag.
Gonna have to spend hours taming one first ;D

Oh, and leveling so you can unlock saddles

Sometimes mistakes are made.

jG5UdMN.png
Did they mess up the price of this AC, too?
Did you buy a GPU or did you get the promo from somewhere else? I'm looking as well.
Elsewhere. Bought mine when it came with Batman Arkham Knight.
Well, can you tell me where? lol
UHB49f9.jpg

It's Madjoki. He did some scheisty ass shit to steal it from their site likely due to some half ass coding or security on their part. And no, he's not going to tell you

unless you go to the NotTebow chat and ask nicely

maybe.

I can see the complaints now: "This server was great until a bunch of CAGGOTS invaded, with their Dirty Sanchez birds and constant brofisting...."

bread's done
Back