Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a picture I took at my local Best Buy yesterday:

hMJqJEFl.jpg

What restock?

And I heard some rumors of Target getting some Classic Marios in, so I decided to check them out as well.

dqcTpxTl.jpg

Oh for fuck's sake.
Well clearly if you walked into two stores and didn't find anything then the restocks are terrible.

This is a picture I took at my local Best Buy yesterday:

hMJqJEFl.jpg

What restock?

And I heard some rumors of Target getting some Classic Marios in, so I decided to check them out as well.

dqcTpxTl.jpg

Oh for fuck's sake.
Going to my walmart & gamestop in hopes of finding new amiibo is like anticipating getting a cool toy for Christmas but instead getting a sweatshirt.

Did you try asking at customer service? My Best Buy's Amiibo section looks exactly like that picture but when I asked the people up front at CS they were hiding them under neath the counter (probably to limit the number of hoarders)

FWIW I just got off the phone with my friend, turns out she should be getting restocks. They just aren't in yet, hopefully Friday if not tomorrow. Awesome. No Villager or Ike, but everything TRU got plus Marth and Shulk.

Now I really, really hope I can find a way to refund all the stuff I got a couple of days ago to TRU lol.

Damn, now if I can just get Meta Knight, Villager, and the other FE's I'll actually have a full set (thus far). I still can't believe it..... Dare I hope?

Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black...?

Looks just like the stock at my BB. What state do you live in?
Everybody knows who the hypocritical assholes here are, you just gotta learn to ignore them.

Last edited:
Trust me you are ignored.
I gotta unshun for just this one post. It's funny, for somebody who claims to ignore me you sure have a nasty habit of commenting on half of my posts. None of it ever remotely constructive or helpful.

I guess I've just had a big impact on you huh?

Reshunning now lol.

Last edited:
FWIW I just got off the phone with my friend, turns out she should be getting restocks. They just aren't in yet, hopefully Friday if not tomorrow. Awesome. No Villager or Ike, but everything TRU got plus Marth and Shulk.

Now I really, really hope I can find a way to refund all the stuff I got a couple of days ago to TRU lol.

Damn, now if I can just get Meta Knight, Villager, and the other FE's I'll actually have a full set (thus far). I still can't believe it..... Dare I hope?

Everybody knows who the hypocritical assholes here are, you just gotta learn to ignore them.
Oh good, it's your imaginary phone call with your imaginary friend scenario again. What's the point of even posting something like this? It has already been confirmed by multiple CAGs that Toys R Us and BB are getting or have already received restocks. A helpful CAG would post the location of the store where the restock is available or headed, but not you. It appears that all you want to do is pre-brag that you're going to be able to get your Amiibos. Have you ever posted helpful information about a specific store having something in stock near you? I certainly have never seen it. Instead you post rumors and lies and make claims about restock only being a "bit more" than 5,000 (then laughably claiming after the fact that it was a typo when you commented on the same information multiple times) when it's now clear that the restock is substantially more than that. You contribute nothing here and cause nothing but grief and aggravation for others. I get that you claim to be retired, but maybe you should spend your free time volunteering or doing something productive instead of posting here where you're not wanted or needed.

A helpful CAG would post the location of the store where the restock is available or headed, but not you.
You are the sole reason I refuse to share what areas near me have stocks except via PM. It sucks for anyone other than the couple of guys I know in my area but you've made it clear you have a sick obsession with me and I'll be damned if I'm giving you anything.

god your hypocrisy does get tiring. Villager hasn't been restocked yet anywhere and you are giving me shit cause I commented on somebody else's number, saying it was higher.......I didn't even give an exact number myself. I can't tell if you really are this mental, that would explain your obsession.

Last edited:
You are the sole reason I refuse to share what areas near me have stocks except via PM. It sucks for anyone other than the couple of CAGs I've befriended from my area but you've made it clear you have a sick obsession with me and I'll be damned if I'm giving you anything.

god your hypocrisy does get tiring. Villager hasn't been restocked yet anywhere and you are giving me shit cause I commented on somebody else's number, saying it was higher.......I didn't even give an exact number myself. I can't tell if you really are this mental, that would explain your obsession.
Sure, buddy. You've been a member here for five years and haven't posted even once about a store near you having any stock. I'm sure your refusal to provide helpful information over the past five years is a direct result of my calling you out on your lies in the past couple of months. It's amazing that I have so much power over you and an ability to bend time such that you would anticipate my emergence almost five years after you became a member here. What ever will all the local CAGs do without your false information and downright lies?

Much better luck today after the mess last night.  Went to a different Best Buy while I was out, and they had a bunch of the restock on the pegs.  While I was looking the manager walked by and said "Hey, if you don't see what you want go ask up at Customer Service, there are more up there since we didn't have enough room on the pegs.".  So, how about that "Street Dated" thing ... ;)

Picked up Marth, Greninja, Lucario and a Pikachu.  Also, got another Little Mac that looked better (wasn't leaning over as far, had better paint) - going to return the other one.  They also had Shulk and Captain Falcon, but I already had them.  Had many of each, except Mac they only had a few - and that was a while after opening (I think they restocked the night before).

Sure, buddy. You've been a member here for five years and haven't posted even once about a store near you having any stock. I'm sure your refusal to provide helpful information over the past five years is a direct result of my calling you out on your lies in the past couple of months. It's amazing that I have so much power over you and an ability to bend time such that you would anticipate my emergence almost five years after you became a member here. What ever will all the local CAGs do without your false information and downright lies?
I swear your dumbassery is starting to hurt my head. I already told you I edited a couple really old posts with location info, I knew you were obsessed enough to look but I can't believe you are actually trying to use the fact that I did that against me.

If you think vague threats and harassment is the kind of power you want to hold over someone, I'm really glad I never have to worry about meeting you. Poke and Nobody may give me a hard time every other time I post or so but you take it to a sickeningly serious level and you do it every chance you get.

Seriously, leave me alone.

Last edited:
I think you guys don't understand that most the people that work at best buy don't keep up with amiibo at all so if they saw something on the box that shows a street date they just know not to put them out.
Totally agree with you on this. Bestbuy gets hundreds of new products a month how can everyone here expect them to keep up with everything , especially when they're just figures

Greenwood Indiana Best Buy has Marth, Dark Pit and Shulk. They aren't putting them out on the pegs though. Asked and the guy was awesome enough to check multiple times in the "cage" stock area. He didnt find anything on Villager, WFT, or Splatoon pack in the system. He also said they have the blue and pink Yoshis for the 16th. They still had a handful each of Lucario, Fox, Greninja, Little Mac and Captain Falcon. Greenwood Toys R Us had plenty of Fox, Greninja, Captain Falcon, and Little Mac still. Gamestop and Walmart had nothing besides commons.

i went to gamestop yesterday to pick up the retro amiibo pack and they had so many of them in stock on display. what gives? almost made me not buy them, in fact i still may return them.

Bo, refrain from collecting any firearms.

Even so, come quickly Woolly Yoshi!

Greenwood Indiana Best Buy has Marth, Dark Pit and Shulk. They aren't putting them out on the pegs though. Asked and the guy was awesome enough to check multiple times in the "cage" stock area. He didnt find anything on Villager, WFT, or Splatoon pack in the system. He also said they have the blue and pink Yoshis for the 16th. They still had a handful each of Lucario, Fox, Greninja, Little Mac and Captain Falcon. Greenwood Toys R Us had plenty of Fox, Greninja, Captain Falcon, and Little Mac still. Gamestop and Walmart had nothing besides commons.
Any word on the stock or where they would place it (CS counter vs shelf)?

i went to gamestop yesterday to pick up the retro amiibo pack and they had so many of them in stock on display. what gives? almost made me not buy them, in fact i still may return them.
Ever since the CEO iwata died the inventory has gotten better , and since stocks getting better scalpers don't think it's worth the time . At least that's what I think

Ever since the CEO iwata died the inventory has gotten better , and since stocks getting better scalpers don't think it's worth the time . At least that's what I think
I doubt very seriously it had to do with Iwata though, especially since shortages are mostly an NA issue. I'd bet it has more to do with the SSB line coming to an end. What are they gonna have amiibo-wise after this, besides Animal Crossing and that game solely designed specifically to sell Animal Crossing amiibo?

That's my guess anyways.... they know there's still a demand for SSB amiibo and they have nothing else even half as big ready for release amiibo-wise.

Last edited:
My BB and TRU looked like those pictures, but luckily there are two sets of BB and TRU (in both cases the BB and TRU are within half a mile of each other), so I went to the other set, and found them well-stocked.

Did the mini fighter 3 pack come out already?
supposedly a store in OK had them on shelves AND sold it. someone on reddit posted a pic with a receipt - note the receipt was folded and no indication of a date or transaction info visible.

anyway. I've had a cold for several days so haven't had a chance to check Nintendo World. I did check Best Buy, and based on what I've heard from others most NY BB should have a good to fair amount of restocks. I picked up a bunch which I will open (finally have my own open set!). I haven't checked TRU yet.

I've done pickups for a lot of CAGs in the past including amiibo so if anyone needs something let me know.

Totally agree with you on this. Bestbuy gets hundreds of new products a month how can everyone here expect them to keep up with everything , especially when they're just figures
Oh, I know and don't expect them to be super knowledgeable on every item. Nor do I expect them to just take my word on it, but at a minimum they should investigate or get someone that does know, particularly if the store is almost empty and they are just standing there instead of just using the easiest quick answer that lets them continue to just stand there.

Besides, I doubt they were labelled with the date she gave me "the 20th" which doesn't correspond with anything in November or October. And they definitely weren't register locked. Not to mention they put out Shulk and Dark Pit, but not the others. It sounded more like the stockers said "I don't want to unpack everything, so I'll just put these two boxes out for now".

Oh, I know and don't expect them to be super knowledgeable on every item. Nor do I expect them to just take my word on it, but at a minimum they should investigate or get someone that does know, particularly if the store is almost empty and they are just standing there instead of just using the easiest quick answer that lets them continue to just stand there.

Besides, I doubt they were labelled with the date she gave me "the 20th" which doesn't correspond with anything in November or October. And they definitely weren't register locked. Not to mention they put out Shulk and Dark Pit, but not the others. It sounded more like the stockers said "I don't want to unpack everything, so I'll just put these two boxes out for now".
It is a pretty normal attitude for a employee to say "hey I've never seen these before they could be new, better set them aside and check later on when we dont have so much more of the truck to put away"

Btw midwest restocks are coming today. Mi and il and oh

He didn't say how many or if they would be put out. The Greenwood Best Buy has a stock cage right by the video games in the back corner of the store, so if they don't have them on the Amiibo pegs, I am sure they will get them for those that ask. Pretty sure at this store they don't have them at CS. I will be there at open on the 16th and will post stock and location.

Man still no villagers out. Also was it confirmed the green yarn yoshi will be bundle exclusive or is it a timed thing? Since next weeks ads only list the blue and pink separately.

Thanks for the info! 

My SSB collection is complete (minus Mewtwo, and who cares about the rest :p).

So for those CAGs having trouble with restocks (or stock in general) in their area, I can help at cost + shipping on the following amiibo:

Most likely needed:

Marth

Little Mac

Shulk

Dark Pit

Lucario

Greninja

How on earth you'd be unable to get these I don't know, but they're here if you need them:

Ganondorf

Olimar

Charizard

Jigglypuff

Wario

PAC-MAN

I swear your dumbassery is starting to hurt my head. I already told you I edited a couple really old posts with location info, I knew you were obsessed enough to look but I can't believe you are actually trying to use the fact that I did that against me.

If you think vague threats and harassment is the kind of power you want to hold over someone, I'm really glad I never have to worry about meeting you. Poke and Nobody may give me a hard time every other time I post or so but you take it to a sickeningly serious level and you do it every chance you get.

Seriously, leave me alone.
What's block for? How does ignore work? :idea:

Who am I kidding, you love the attention. That's why you consistently make antisocial, inflammatory posts.

I thought the mii fighter 3 pack came out later.... My local TRU had them instock today. I grabbed the ones they had. kind of odd to see them out so soon. So I guess you should check local TRU's if you're after them. I also grabbed an extra Shulk, Little mac and Marth for a hopeful trade for a Villager.

I thought the mii fighter 3 pack came out later.... My local TRU had them instock today. I grabbed the ones they had. kind of odd to see them out so soon. So I guess you should check local TRU's if you're after them. I also grabbed an extra Shulk, Little mac and Marth for a hopeful trade for a Villager.
Where is your toys r us?

Just came back from my local BB. Wasn't expecting much, but holy shit this restock was no joke. Easily 30x Captain Falcon, 30x Fox, 40x Marth, 80x Dark Pit, 20x Lucario, 20x Greninja, and 20x Shulk. Only Lil Mac was in low supply with 6x left.

The surprise of seeing these in person, I had to remind myself that I'm not collecting all Amiibo. I picked up Falcon and Fox so that I can return the more expensive ones I bought from TRU the other day ($14 vs $10.40 ea), then also picked up a Marth and Shulk. It was nice being able to look at each one and pick the best paint jobs ^^

Best Buy restock in Castleton Mall in IN had a massive amount in. Met a couple cool guys who were also looking through it all. I passed on Greninja, Lucario and Shulk. Walked out with Dark Pit, Marth, Little Mac, Fox and Captain Falcon. 

They also had one Splatoon 3-Pack which one of the other guys was buying.

The TRU next door had some of the restock but not nearly as much and without GCU anyway it is worthless to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back