No Available Nodes Error?

Just got one.

They do seem to be increasing in frequency lately. Used to be every few days, and now it's a few times every day.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I hadn't gotten them for a while, then I got three in a row about an hour ago.[/QUOTE]

Was it one after the other, or were you able to access the site between each error? How long did the error take to appear after you started loading the page?

I get it a couple times a day, at least.

Takes about 15-20 seconds of loading before I get the "No suitable nodes" message.

[quote name='Trakan']I get it a couple times a day, at least.

Takes about 15-20 seconds of loading before I get the "No suitable nodes" message.[/QUOTE]

So you've had it today?

I got it a couple of times in the past few minutes. I tried posting a message on the forums, and it basically timed out into the 'no nodes' message.

I tried the link John, and it worked, but it was about a 5 minute difference between when I got the no nodes message and me finding your message here.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']For the past three or four hours, I got the "no nodes" error every time I tried to access the site.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I tried the link John posted, and got "Unable to connect" or "The connection has timed out".

[quote name='PR Mega X']Same here. I tried the link John posted, and got "Unable to connect" or "The connection has timed out".[/QUOTE]
Same here.

I just got one. I couldn't get back on for 10 minutes. I wasn't able to click the link. I'm gonn have to bookmark it so I can get at it later.

I had it hit me again probably...an hour ago I think it was. Tried a couple times on and off for a couple minutes before giving up.

Wasn't able to try the link though due to not not knowing about it.

[quote name='PR Mega X']Same here. I tried the link John posted, and got "Unable to connect" or "The connection has timed out".[/QUOTE]

Same here. A good two hours of "no suitable nodes" and the other site didn't work either.

The problems today were down to a hardware failure on the main web server. I'm in the process of resolving it now.

We're still experiencing hardware problems, but some changes have been made and hopefully we'll have seen the last of them for the evening.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']For the past three or four hours, I got the "no nodes" error every time I tried to access the site.[/QUOTE]

Same, though this is the first time I've tried in a few hours. From 12:30 - 3:00 I kept getting the no nodes error.

For the past few hours the site hasn't loaded at all for me- not my OT forum bookmark or cheapassgamer.com.

Not a nodes error, not a this page cannot be displayed- Chrome told me the URL was invalid.

[quote name='Rocko']For the past few hours the site hasn't loaded at all for me- not my OT forum bookmark or cheapassgamer.com.

Not a nodes error, not a this page cannot be displayed- Chrome told me the URL was invalid.[/QUOTE]

It's all fixed up now. Please report any node errors that you get from this point onwards.

While it wasn't the nodes error specifically, I did just get a database error. Tried the link though which worked fine.

[quote name='JStryke']While it wasn't the nodes error specifically, I did just get a database error. Tried the link though which worked fine.[/QUOTE]

That was just me changing a setting. It's fixed.

Received it a few hours ago doing some mod-related functions.

Like before, the action itself was completed, just came up with the No Nodes error when it was finishing up.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Just got one that lasted for a few minutes.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Got the error at about 12:10 est, refreshed at 12:13 and it was fine.

Just got hit as well. 1:04PM EST, lasted a minute or two.

Edit: And one around 1:19 or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just happened in the last two minutes, going into this thread. Twice, in fact.

Did the same thing around 12PM ET merging two threads together.

I'm going to put in my suggestion again to take the site down for 12-24 hours and try to fix the issue once and for all.

I've been getting it a bit more recently, usually 3-4 times per day and anywhere from a couple minutes at a time to 15 minutes or so.

[quote name='shrike4242']Just happened in the last two minutes, going into this thread. Twice, in fact.

Did the same thing around 12PM ET merging two threads together.

I'm going to put in my suggestion again to take the site down for 12-24 hours and try to fix the issue once and for all.[/QUOTE] If that is what it would take to get these node errors fixed for good, I'm all for it.

Out of curiosity (and assuming it can be discussed) but has anyone handling this numbered it down to what is causing these issues?

bread's done
Back