No Gods or Kings, only OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all. I'm hoping to get something soon, but things look grim.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Sorry to hear that Sneaky.

Care if I ask you a music question while you're around?[/QUOTE]

Sure, why not, while I'm still a little sober.

Sneaky, I will partake in a drink with you (moonshine though). Cheers.

~~~

I was just thinking of a short story to write. It may have been done already though:

Vaccinations are issued for every human being that were fast tracked into production that ends up having severe flaws. One man refuses the vaccine and goes off to live in the woods and witnesses the aftermath. (In the style of Philip K. Dick, The Road, and The Omega Man)

"Copy r68 elsewhere

Rename copy to 67 and put it back in OD?? directory

Get 7zip and install it http://www.7-zip.org/

Then select all the rars and goto 7zip->extract here

Then wait for it to extract and a window should popup saying error

When it says that, copy the iso and .dvd files anywhere else on your computer

Do not touch the prog once it said the error or it will delete the files you just extracted and you'll need to start all over again."

I'm not touching this shit, to be honest. The dude himself says there's absolutely no stealth, and I don't really care about Halo enough to do this.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Thanks all. I'm hoping to get something soon, but things look grim.

Sure, why not, while I'm still a little sober.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmQwWVNu9Ng
I'm trying to figure out what genre that would fit into, so I can go get everything I can find that's like it. It sounds like a mixture of sludge and grind to me, but my google-ing tells me I'm wrong. It's a beast of a song, and this has been bugging me for two days now.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yeesh @ Moxio.[/QUOTE]

Am I incorrect? If you're referring to how I just copied and pasted all that, :lol:. Eh.

Godflesh are the progenitors of industrial metal, which is a bullshit genre. It's not industrial, as it isn't angry germans banging on pipes, and it isn't metal, because there aren't really riffs to speak of, but it's somewhere in the middle.

Also, Justin K Broadrick is a god. That man can do no wrong.

EDIT: also, there is 0 sludge and 0 grind in there.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Godflesh are the progenitors of industrial metal, which is a bullshit genre. It's not industrial, as it isn't angry germans banging on pipes, and it isn't metal, because there aren't really riffs to speak of, but it's somewhere in the middle.

Also, Justin K Broadrick is a god. That man can do no wrong.

EDIT: also, there is 0 sludge and 0 grind in there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I had no clue industrial metal was a "genre", I thought they were referring to the angry dudes banging on pipes and was seriously confused.

Yeah, I'm not too good at guessing genres. I thought sludge because it had that really dark and heavy feel of doom/sludge, and I'm not sure what part of my ass I pulled the grind out of.

That's why he went. That little extra advertisement pushed him over the edge.

LP, it's Optimus Prime naked.

Big gulps aye, welp see you later...

Craig Ferguson in HD last night looked good. The Craig puppet was awesome.

Catch yall fellas Thursday on the new internet.

This Captain N The Game Master series I got free from the Pepsi/Amazon promo is the worst. My little sister seems to enjoy it though.

That set really disappointed me, perfect example of remembering the past as you want to remember it. I know i loved that show as a kid, but it really is shit.

Has anyone who doesn't stink like dog shit heard a substantial amount of material from Them Crooked Vultures? I was all set to buy some tickets to their Austin show because I was sold on the band from the lineup but I have heard very little from them since the album isn't out yet.

Man... the more I hear about Phillip Garrido, the more disgusted I am with him.

I hear about him in the local news all the time. What a sick bastard. Someone should castrate the son-of-a bitch.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I know im super late on this but, no backward compatibility on the PS3 Slim? That's bullshit.[/QUOTE]Shut up. You can get a fat BC PS3 for the same price or less than a Slim. I bought a nearly new PS2 slim for $45 shipped.

I think I want this shirt:

Avocado_Man___ReduxkmaStandard.png

Not sure if I want to spend $20 on it though. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Mojimbo']Shut up. You can get a fat BC PS3 for the same price or less than a Slim. I bought a nearly new PS2 slim for $45 shipped.[/QUOTE]

I can I get a fat BC PS3 cheaper than a PS3 slim?

Right now people are flooding the market with them so they can upgrade to a Slim. I saw one on GAF a day or two ago for $260-something shipped.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']How is the Slim an upgrade if its not BC? I'll definetly have to check out some cheap PS3s on Ebay.[/QUOTE]I'll sell you mine for $275 shipped. It has a 250gb hdd in it!

[quote name='lorne']Setting my sights on a slim. Don't have a problem keeping my PS2 for PS2 games.

PS3 phat = 206.90 watts
PS3 slim = 96.24 watts
Ps2 = 23 watts

PS3 Slim uses half the power of PS3 'Fat'[/QUOTE]
That's only if you have one of the original 60gb units. The newer units had lower power consumption, and like the article says, the savings are negligible unless you're complete shut-in/folding 24/7.

Even then, the savings aren't that much.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']That's only if you have one of the original 60gb units. The newer units had lower power consumption, and like the article says, the savings are negligible unless you're complete shut-in/folding 24/7.

Even then, the savings aren't that much.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say it's negligible, especially living in the so called air conditioning capitol of the world. Plus it's not just about $$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back