No Gods or Kings, only OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unless I'm doing the conversion wrong, that test is complete bullshit.

I looked up the last thing I grabbed and I wasn't even getting 7 megabits.

[Time-Taken]: 2 hours 36 minutes 34 seconds
[Avg-Speed]: 813kB/s​

[quote name='manthing']jimbo, you ever find IDs for the geetar imports?[/QUOTE]Yep.

[quote name='Brak']They played it for 8 hours straight, like psychopaths.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']Oh, 8 hours isn't bad then.[/QUOTE]

6 hours on Legendary. Plus, Music joined us on the last level and he was sucking ass so we had to restart a bunch of times. That probably added 30 minutes.

554892401.png

:cool:

Hey st0neface, don't get your hopes up on that last song. Turns out we were right the first time.[quote name='zewone']Plus, Music joined us on the last level and he was sucking ass so we had to restart a bunch of times.[/QUOTE]:lol:

My grandma made me a sandwich for lunch and it's so fat that I can barely take a bite. I don't know who the fuck she had in mind while making this, but it sure as hell wasn't me.

[quote name='Eviltude']My grandma made me a sandwich for lunch and it's so fat that I can barely take a bite. I don't know who the fuck she had in mind while making this, but it sure as hell wasn't me.[/QUOTE]

she had in mind she was feeding a man, guess she was wrong.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hey st0neface, don't get your hopes up on that last song. Turns out we were right the first time.[/QUOTE]

I didn't. There's an achievement that basically confirmed that was it, in my mind. That Day Tripper achievement is definitely gonna be my goal the first weekend I have it.

[quote name='st0neface']I didn't. There's an achievement that basically confirmed that was it, in my mind. That Day Tripper achievement is definitely gonna be my goal the first weekend I have it.[/QUOTE]That should be pretty easy. All the songs put together only add up to a little over 2 hours.

It's complete, with a HWV price sticker on it

I'm not 100% sure I'm gonna get rid of it yet, but I'll let you know by tonight.

[quote name='darthbudge']That sounds really good LP. I had some free Domino's pizza and Dr. Pepper for lunch. It was good and free![/QUOTE]

It was, if you haven't tried it give it a shot. It's quite tasty.

[quote name='munch']Do you eat out everyday, Linkin? How much would you say you spend on food for lunch every week?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Was running late this morning and didn't get a chance to pack a lunch. $6 for this week.

[quote name='darthbudge']I found out today that there are actual, normal people who like ICP. [/QUOTE]

No, there aren't.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Carl's Jr.'s Big Carl with tomato, a side of fried zucchini and Dr. Pepper for lunch :drool:[/QUOTE]

WTF? Fried Zucchini at a fast food place?

[quote name='manthing']No, there aren't.
[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought, but I met a girl today and in my english class who was really nice and normal, not a Juggalette, and it turns out she is a huge ICP fan. Never would have guessed.

[quote name='darthbudge']That's what I thought, but I met a girl today and in my english class who was really nice and normal, not a Juggalette, and it turns out she is a huge ICP fan. Never would have guessed.[/QUOTE]

facade

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Are you pursuing this juggalette, Budge?[/QUOTE]

No.

I should have never said anything, because I sense this gonna turn into a long joke. :lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How far a long were you?[/QUOTE]

I also hate e74s and xbox360s. :bomb:

I dunno. I think I was
headed to the botanical gardens.

[quote name='darthbudge']No.

I should have never said anything, because I sense this gonna turn into a long joke. :lol:[/QUOTE]

But you already got the perfect line:

'What's your favorite flavor of Faygo?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back