No Gods or Kings, only OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the Time Warner actually came on the early side of the schedule and got everything fixed.

So the first thing I did was a speed test and this is what I got:

554686781.png

:D

I wish the upload was a bit faster though.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Tell us your average speed when using n?wsgr?ups.[/QUOTE]

I was going to, but Bioshocked is using it ATM. I'll get it some time later though.

[quote name='darthbudge']Well, the Time Warner actually came on the early side of the schedule and got everything fixed.

So the first thing I did was a speed test and this is what I got:

554686781.png

:D

I wish the upload was a bit faster though.[/QUOTE]

All right. Bl_ckB?ster came through with a geetar4 Eye Dee.

I hope the geetarSH code works too.

:bouncy:

Am I the only :cool: guy who doesn't share his astrowar account?

Oh how I wish I could actually utilize this speed, and not have Comcast cut my internet the second I upload a text document, or download something bigger than 100 megs.

New 'Scene It?' announced...I'll be getting it for sure, but why can't they just support the damn games with DLC.

---------------

MVLX is/are an asshole(s).

That is actually a huge improvement over about a year or two ago, so it's good to see Cox is stepping it up.
========================
There was a giant cricket somewhere in my room last night that kept me from staying asleep almost all night and I ended up sleeping through class (already). Oh well, I'll just have to read some.

I saw a guy get his face smashed in right in front of me at a Wu-Tang concert once, right as they were performing Bring da Ruckus. It was almost poetic.

[quote name='manthing']All right. Bl_ckB?ster came through with a geetar4 Eye Dee.

I hope the geetarSH code works too.

:bouncy:

Am I the only :cool: guy who doesn't share his astrowar account?[/QUOTE]I don't share.

I was thinking about switching to the $25 for 180 gigs since I don't really use it that much. Seems like a better deal.

[quote name='DT778']I don't share.

I was thinking about switching to the $25 for 180 gigs since I don't really use it that much. Seems like a better deal.[/QUOTE]

I use it way too much to drop down to that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back