No more WB Rewards??

Mikerocosms

CAGiversary!
WBIR_HappyFeetTwo_StreetDateEmail_01.jpg

Dear Valued Member,

WB Insider Rewards is concluding as a rewards program beginning July 29, 2012 and will be partnering with the WB Shop to fulfill all remaining rewards.

We recognize that our rewards catalog has not been available to you for some time. After August 1, 2012, members with enough points to qualify for a reward will be provided with instructions to redeem their rewards at WBshop.com. Rewards will include a selection of great Warner Bros. Blu-ray™ and DVD titles. The more points in your account, the more rewards you will be eligible for!

Don't miss out! Log in and add points from your Warner Bros. Blu-ray and DVD purchases by midnight PST, July 29, 2012. Just enter the codes from the inserts included in your Blu-rays and DVDs. To see a list of qualifying titles, please click here. You can also send us your movie tickets for qualifying Warner Bros. movies by July 29th, 2012. Click here for details*.

Insider Rewards members are an incredible community of enthusiastic and active fans. We appreciate your participation in the program and we are dedicated to continuing to provide you with special offers and exclusives from Warner Bros. Be on the lookout for more information about your rewards in the coming weeks.

Best,
The WB Insider Rewards Team

*** Update:

Dear Valued Insider Rewards Member,

Even though WB Insider Rewards has officially concluded, we want to thank you for supporting us! Be on the lookout for an email next week with a reward for being a WB Insider Rewards Member.

Unfortunately, please note that all discounts associated with WB Insider rewards are no longer in effect. Discounts on WBshop.com purchases (including discounts on Warner Archive Collection products, merchandise and other Blu-rays and DVDs) and discounts on WB VIP Tours will no longer be applied to future orders.

Best,

WB Insider Rewards Team

M

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mitch079']If you can't end up making an account, no sense in letting those codes go to waste *nudge nudge*[/QUOTE]

I get a 403 error when I try to use their twitter on my iPhone. I might dump 5000+ worth of codes on here later then. It might not get home until after 3am EST. I'm sitting here in the theater waiting for dark knight rises to start in 5 minutes.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']If someone posts my log in errors on the wb insider twitter page, I'll pm my dark knight rises IMAX ticket stub number after the movie.[/QUOTE]

I sent them a message on twitter. I logged into my account fine and then attempted to create a new account and it wasn't letting me so it seems they really did block off new users. You can just give the code to someone else (as my sony 3d display blinks) as I've already redeemed 4 tickets.

[quote name='UberSwiss']I sent them a message on twitter. I logged into my account fine and then attempted to create a new account and it wasn't letting me so it seems they really did block off new users. You can just give the code to someone else (as my sony 3d display blinks) as I've already redeemed 4 tickets.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I appreciate it. I still can't log in, so I'll post some codes here. Here's the code for the Dark Knight Rises I just saw. I'll try to find my ticket from the midnight premiere I went to.

Ticket stub #: 2208954
7-29-12 10:10PM

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Here's my ticket from the premiere.

stub #2054011

7-19-12 12:01AM

seat E22[/QUOTE]

Ticket stubs have to be image files (jpg, etc.). If anyone would care to scan one and send it my way, it'd be much appreciated.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']It's really not that serious.
The site let's me log in fine.[/QUOTE]

It's a little bit serious.

I have these blurays that I bought brand new:

Amadeus
Batman: Under the Red Hood
Crazy Stupid Love
Gran Torino
Hangover
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 – 3D
Inception
Lord of The Rings: Motion Picture Trilogy
Lord of The Rings: Motion Picture Trilogy Extended
Sucker Punch
Terminator Salvation
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight (steelbook)
The Pelican Brief
The Town Ultimate Collector’s Edition (UCE)
Trick 'R Treat
Watchmen (Director's Cut)
Watchmen Motion Comics
Watchmen: Tales of the Black Freighter and Under the Hood
Wizard of Oz 70th Anniversary Edition

And I have these blurays that I bought used. I don't know if the codes will work or if they all even have codes:

A History of Violence
Any Given Sunday
Body of Lies
Book of Eli
Clash of the Titans
Cop Out
Domino
Friday the 13th
Green Lantern
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Nightmare on Elm Street
RocknRolla
Sex and the City 2
Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (AKA Darkseid)
Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Thanks for letting me know it's not serious though.

Anyone want the codes right now? Let me know. I haven't typed them yet, but I can type very very fast. I want something for them because none of the digital copies have been redeemed.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']It's a little bit serious.

I have these blurays that I bought brand new:

Amadeus
Batman: Under the Red Hood
Crazy Stupid Love
Gran Torino
Hangover
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 – 3D
Inception
Lord of The Rings: Motion Picture Trilogy
Lord of The Rings: Motion Picture Trilogy Extended
Sucker Punch
Terminator Salvation
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight (steelbook)
The Pelican Brief
The Town Ultimate Collector’s Edition (UCE)
Trick 'R Treat
Watchmen (Director's Cut)
Watchmen Motion Comics
Watchmen: Tales of the Black Freighter and Under the Hood
Wizard of Oz 70th Anniversary Edition

And I have these blurays that I bought used. I don't know if the codes will work or if they all even have codes:

A History of Violence
Any Given Sunday
Body of Lies
Book of Eli
Clash of the Titans
Cop Out
Domino
Friday the 13th
Green Lantern
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Nightmare on Elm Street
RocknRolla
Sex and the City 2
Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (AKA Darkseid)
Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Anyone want the codes right now? Let me know. I haven't typed them yet, but I can type very very fast. I want something for them because none of the digital copies have been redeemed.[/QUOTE]

Eh, all I have is a Steam gift of Portal 2

[quote name='eastx']Ticket stubs have to be image files (jpg, etc.). If anyone would care to scan one and send it my way, it'd be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

fuck. I'm sorry I don't have a scanner. I tried to take pics with my phone. My iphone hard drive is full and the computer I used for it is crashed. I'm trying to plug it into the computer I'm using right now but it wants to fucking erase the entire iphone for me to use it. Goddamn itunes sucks.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']My iphone hard drive is full and the computer I used for it is crashed. I'm trying to plug it into the computer I'm using right now but it wants to fucking erase the entire iphone for me to use it.[/QUOTE]

A.) Erase something (anything) and take picture
B.) Send it in an email (or create a new text message and send it to your e-mail address.

Solved!

Look into CopyTrans, btw. I grabbed it and haven't used iTunes since.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']

Anyone want the codes right now? Let me know. I haven't typed them yet, but I can type very very fast. I want something for them because none of the digital copies have been redeemed.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, didn't realize you hadn't created an account yet (I think?).
You just said that you "had points to redeem," so I thought you were pissed the new site wasn't up yet.
That does suck-- why'd you wait so late to do it though?

Anyways, saw this on their FAQ:

"If you had more than 500 points in your account on July 31, 3012 you qualified for a reward. The code was sent to the email address you registered with WB Insider Rewards two times. Please check your spam folder. If you do not find the email, please contact our Customer Service and they will resend the same coupon code to your email address."

I haven't gotten an email..

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Sorry, didn't realize you hadn't created an account yet (I think?).
You just said that you "had points to redeem," so I thought you were pissed the new site wasn't up yet.

"If you had more than 500 points in your account on July 31, 3012 you qualified for a reward. The code was sent to the email address you registered with WB Insider Rewards two times. Please check your spam folder. If you do not find the email, please contact our Customer Service and they will resend the same coupon code to your email address."

I haven't gotten an email..[/QUOTE]

its not July 31st yet.......

I forgot all about this. I don't even think I have bought many WB movies. I might have 200 points if that. I don't even think I ever redeemed some of them.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Sorry, didn't realize you hadn't created an account yet (I think?).

I haven't gotten an email..[/QUOTE]

No problem. Sorry for the miscommunication. I'm a procrastinator, but I'm off work Sundays, so I figured I had Sunday to do it. I've had a WBID account for years, but they were trying to assign a "Username" and it just wouldn't let me "continue." I must have tried 50 times.

I registered thousands and thousands of Nintendo points just hours before they all dropped significantly in value. That ended up working out fine.

Anyway, Warner Bros must really not know what they are doing. Did you notice that typo in your last post? They gave themselves an extra thousand years to send the 500 point email. Maybe we can cryogenically freeze our heads and then thaw them out on July 31, 3012.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']
Anyway, Warner Bros must really not know what they are doing. Did you notice that typo in your last post? They gave themselves an extra thousand years to send the 500 point email. Maybe we can cryogenically freeze our heads and then thaw them out on July 31, 3012.[/QUOTE]

Watch out, dude! Point out a typo and some random guy might jump in and call you useless. It happened to this guy I know.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']No problem. Sorry for the miscommunication. I'm a procrastinator, but I'm off work Sundays, so I figured I had Sunday to do it. I've had a WBID account for years, but they were trying to assign a "Username" and it just wouldn't let me "continue." I must have tried 50 times.

I registered thousands and thousands of Nintendo points just hours before they all dropped significantly in value. That ended up working out fine.

Anyway, Warner Bros must really not know what they are doing. Did you notice that typo in your last post? They gave themselves an extra thousand years to send the 500 point email. Maybe we can cryogenically freeze our heads and then thaw them out on July 31, 3012.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd be pissed if I had all those codes to enter.
I'd try reaching out to them. There is a contact link on the replacement page, but it doesn't work. :applause:

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Wonder how they distribute these codes? I'm sure someone with 5000 points gets a different priced code then someone with 500 points.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't even remember how many points I had-- mostly because they had two types of points.
I did submit my TDKR tickets though.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Yeah, I'd be pissed if I had all those codes to enter.
I'd try reaching out to them. There is a contact link on the replacement page, but it doesn't work. :applause:

Yeah, I don't even remember how many points I had-- mostly because they had two types of points.
I did submit my TDKR tickets though.[/QUOTE]

check your email. I didn't remember how many I had either. On the reminder email they sent out it states how many points you have.

Added a FAQ on the WB insiders page. If you had more than 500 points, you'll get something. They'll email it to you twice and you'll have till the end of the year to use it.

Here is the list of available titles. Kind of an eh list, I can probably find something provided the discount is large enough to be worth using.

Shawshank redemption or Max Fleisher Superman maybe. I was hoping all star superman or Batman under the red hood blu-ray was going to be on the list.

Keep in mind the Max Fleischer Superman cartoons are coming to Blu-Ray soon.

I already have a great number of the titles they're offering... But I do still need The Mask and maybe Wild Wild West or How the West Was Won? Kind of a disappointing list overall though. Ah well.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Added a FAQ on the WB insiders page. If you had more than 500 points, you'll get something. They'll email it to you twice and you'll have till the end of the year to use it.

Here is the list of available titles. Kind of an eh list, I can probably find something provided the discount is large enough to be worth using.

Shawshank redemption or Max Fleisher Superman maybe. I was hoping all star superman or Batman under the red hood blu-ray was going to be on the list.[/QUOTE]

you think it's just a discount? Hmmm..hope not.

Probably get Mars Attacks or Justice League:Doom

500 points is the equivalent of 2 movies entered, I doubt they are going to give one a free movie after only buying 2. Those who have multiples of 1000s points I am sure won't pay much of anything out of pocket, but those at the lower end (I'm at 750) I imagine are not getting a fully paid for disc.

[quote name='guardian_owl']500 points is the equivalent of 2 movies entered, I doubt they are going to give one a free movie after only buying 2. Those who have multiples of 1000s points I am sure won't pay much of anything out of pocket, but those at the lower end (I'm at 750) I imagine are not getting a fully paid for disc.[/QUOTE]

What movies got you 250 points each? I only seemed to ever get 100 or 150 for a movie.

Be interesting to see what these "codes" do... Very strange that the store page lists sections for insider rewards and then sections marked "free."

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eastx']Keep in mind the Max Fleischer Superman cartoons are coming to Blu-Ray soon.

I already have a great number of the titles they're offering... But I do still need The Mask and maybe Wild Wild West or How the West Was Won? Kind of a disappointing list overall though. Ah well.[/QUOTE]That's what I'm hoping we'll be able to use them on, items that are coming out in the next few months. Max Fleischer Superman cartoons on BD from Insider Rewards

I have most of what's on the list under "Insider Rewards Blu-Ray", so it might be hard to figure out what's worth picking if we don't get anything else. Red2Blu and DVD2Blu really didn't add much during the timeframe of the programs (I think DVD2Blu is still running though I know Red2Blu is done), so it wouldn't shock me if this was it.

I did end up with over 5K points + whatever they give me for my TKDR ticket stub I sent them, so we'll see what pans out. They'll probably do some exchange of points for dollars to spend online and make it easy. Or, they could just make it very difficult, which also wouldn't be a surprise.

Anyone get the emails yet? I know it says "After Aug 1st" but I forgot to check my balance before everything shut down so I'm not sure I'll qualify.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Added a FAQ on the WB insiders page. If you had more than 500 points, you'll get something. They'll email it to you twice and you'll have till the end of the year to use it.

Shawshank redemption or Max Fleisher Superman maybe. I was hoping all star superman or Batman under the red hood blu-ray was going to be on the list.[/QUOTE]

dvds=100
blus=150
tickets=75

the only thing I remember giving 250 was the Lego Harry Potter Game.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Anyone get the emails yet? I know it says "After Aug 1st" but I forgot to check my balance before everything shut down so I'm not sure I'll qualify.[/QUOTE]

Not yet.

WB Insider Support said to expect the email on Aug 5th for the reward coupon and you would also get a special thank you gift for participating in the program.

Dear Valued Insider Rewards Member,

Even though WB Insider Rewards has officially concluded, we want to thank you for supporting us! Be on the lookout for an email next week with a reward for being a WB Insider Rewards Member.

Unfortunately, please note that all discounts associated with WB Insider rewards are no longer in effect. Discounts on WBshop.com purchases (including discounts on Warner Archive Collection products, merchandise and other Blu-rays and DVDs) and discounts on WB VIP Tours will no longer be applied to future orders.

Best,

WB Insider Rewards Team

Got the same email. The wording makes it sound like it'll be the same discount to all members regardless of points. Of course I hope I'm wrong and I'm just reading too much into it.

[quote name='Mikerocosms'] Be on the lookout for an email next week with a reward for being a WB Insider Rewards Member.[/QUOTE]

Free Green Lantern desktop wallpaper and buddy icons! :roll:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Got the same email. The wording makes it sound like it'll be the same discount to all members regardless of points. Of course I hope I'm wrong and I'm just reading too much into it.[/QUOTE]

"Thanks for registering all those points! Here's a 10% off coupon!" lol.

We have evaluated all of the points you have registered and decided you would not want anything else from our catalog as you already have everything worth owning. Had you entered less points, we would have given you a commemorative email with a special limited edition downloadable pic of our "WB" logo for your choice of iPhone or desktop wallpaper - at no charge.

Thank you for participating. WB.

[quote name='Woodlands']Free Green Lantern desktop wallpaper and buddy icons! :roll:[/QUOTE]

You WON in our instant win game! A FREE WALLPAPER!

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']anyone get an email yet with their code(s)? Thought they were being sent out Sunday.[/QUOTE]

Nothing yet here.

I sent WB an email last week inquiring as to where my points etc were...

It said to expect an email With details about what rewards I qualified for plus an extra Free gift from WB for taking part in the rewards program...

[quote name='merchie89']The list of rewards titles is possibly the worst list I have ever seen[/QUOTE]

Is this in reference to the now closed WB Rewards or the new thing they are doing for those of us who still have reward points?

Hrm. No email here yet (checked my spam folder too). Wonder if that means they're still in the process of sending them out, or whether I got screwed. :/

bread's done
Back