No more WB Rewards??

Mikerocosms

CAGiversary!
WBIR_HappyFeetTwo_StreetDateEmail_01.jpg

Dear Valued Member,

WB Insider Rewards is concluding as a rewards program beginning July 29, 2012 and will be partnering with the WB Shop to fulfill all remaining rewards.

We recognize that our rewards catalog has not been available to you for some time. After August 1, 2012, members with enough points to qualify for a reward will be provided with instructions to redeem their rewards at WBshop.com. Rewards will include a selection of great Warner Bros. Blu-ray™ and DVD titles. The more points in your account, the more rewards you will be eligible for!

Don't miss out! Log in and add points from your Warner Bros. Blu-ray and DVD purchases by midnight PST, July 29, 2012. Just enter the codes from the inserts included in your Blu-rays and DVDs. To see a list of qualifying titles, please click here. You can also send us your movie tickets for qualifying Warner Bros. movies by July 29th, 2012. Click here for details*.

Insider Rewards members are an incredible community of enthusiastic and active fans. We appreciate your participation in the program and we are dedicated to continuing to provide you with special offers and exclusives from Warner Bros. Be on the lookout for more information about your rewards in the coming weeks.

Best,
The WB Insider Rewards Team

*** Update:

Dear Valued Insider Rewards Member,

Even though WB Insider Rewards has officially concluded, we want to thank you for supporting us! Be on the lookout for an email next week with a reward for being a WB Insider Rewards Member.

Unfortunately, please note that all discounts associated with WB Insider rewards are no longer in effect. Discounts on WBshop.com purchases (including discounts on Warner Archive Collection products, merchandise and other Blu-rays and DVDs) and discounts on WB VIP Tours will no longer be applied to future orders.

Best,

WB Insider Rewards Team

M

Last edited by a moderator:
I've totally given up on this, wrote to them at least 5 times now and no response back or generic responses like they don't read my email. Way to leave a bad taste in your "loyal customer's" mouth.

Okay, I finally got a code from customer service but have no idea how to use it. I picked something from the list of titles, but when I try to check out, there is no way to enter the code at checkout. Any ideas?

[quote name='gar3']Just got the e-mail that my copy of Vacation finally shipped.

Placed August 16th
Shipped September 7th[/QUOTE]Same here, though I think it was the 8th for me.

I put my order in for my two free Blu-rays over three weeks ago. Never got an E-mail confirming my order, or when I went to their site to find my order status it was never found. I have all but given up. However yesterday I get a E-mail saying my movies have shipped.

[quote name='ets']my item got shipped... then got delivered to the place it got shipped from. look like a stupid mistake[/QUOTE]

so that's how they restock........ :p

[quote name='mitch079']Might be a scanning error on the USPS's part, had it happen before. Item still shows up though.[/QUOTE]

I'll hope so (read from bottom up)

Shipment Accepted
September 10, 2012, 10:16 am
HOWELL, MI 48843

Expected Delivery By:
September 10, 2012
Delivery Confirmation™

Depart USPS Sort Facility
September 07, 2012
LANSING, MI 48924

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
September 07, 2012, 8:30 pm
LANSING, MI 48924

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
September 07, 2012, 7:15 pm
HOWELL, MI 48843

Electronic Shipping Info Received
September 07, 2012

[quote name='ets']I'll hope so (read from bottom up)

Shipment Accepted
September 10, 2012, 10:16 am
HOWELL, MI 48843

Expected Delivery By:
September 10, 2012
Delivery Confirmation™

Depart USPS Sort Facility
September 07, 2012
LANSING, MI 48924

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
September 07, 2012, 8:30 pm
LANSING, MI 48924

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
September 07, 2012, 7:15 pm
HOWELL, MI 48843

Electronic Shipping Info Received
September 07, 2012[/QUOTE]

I'd call them about this.

I decided to use my coupon over the Labor Day sale and, among other things, ordered this. Instead of receiving the item pictured, I received a three-pack of kiddie Scooby-Doo releases.

No response from customer service so far. Has anyone had problems with WB Shop before? How did you get it resolved.

[quote name='mitch079']Might be a scanning error on the USPS's part, had it happen before. Item still shows up though.[/QUOTE]

yep, that looks like a scanning error, unless for some reason it was designated as "Return to Sender"

[quote name='Woodlands']I decided to use my coupon over the Labor Day sale and, among other things, ordered this. Instead of receiving the item pictured, I received a three-pack of kiddie Scooby-Doo releases.

No response from customer service so far. Has anyone had problems with WB Shop before? How did you get it resolved.[/QUOTE]

You're better off calling them than waiting for an email response. They usually handle situations like this well from what I've read, but I haven't had to deal with them personally

[quote name='ssjmichael']You're better off calling them than waiting for an email response. They usually handle situations like this well from what I've read, but I haven't had to deal with them personally[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll give them a call Monday if they don't get back to me today. Now I suspect that they have the wrong image up on that product page, but there wasn't enough information there for me to tell that it was an error when I ordered. Kind of annoyed.

[quote name='Woodlands']Thanks. I'll give them a call Monday if they don't get back to me today. Now I suspect that they have the wrong image up on that product page, but there wasn't enough information there for me to tell that it was an error when I ordered. Kind of annoyed.[/QUOTE]

It took a solid two months to get this sorted. Jeeze!

bread's done
Back