North Korea has successful nuclear test.

[quote name='KaneRobot']God damn you are stupid. Seriously. Some people will go out of their way to tie ANYTHING negative to the current administration no matter how ridiculous or off-base it is. Why don't you go to a showing of that "Bush gets assassinated" movie and give it a standing ovation like those other morons?

[/quote]

from the NYT:

“No one’s defending it,” Mr. Bolton said of North Korea’s announcement. “No one came even close to defending it.”

WOW! thanks for that really fucking inspiring and confident press conference! woofucking hoo! thanks for letting us know that you don't fucking defend a militaristic country setting off nukes!

THANKS BOLTON! NOW I FEEL SAFER WITH YOUR JUDGEMENT GUARDING MY ASS.

you're tired of bashing bush? I'm tired of a lot of bullshit, mainly speaking the fact that a fuckING NUCLEAR BOMB WAS SET OFF IN NORTH KOREA.

maybe i wasn't clear on that point, maybe we didn't get the giant fucking hint six years ago that something was up. so here's what i'm really trying to say, in case you didn't notice:

fuck homeland security,
fuck the war on terror,
fuck woefully inaccurate White House reports,
fuck not equipping our soldiers with good gear,
fuck not understanding the complexities of the middle eastern situation,
fuck not paying attention to china,
fuck selling china all of our debt,
fuck ignoring sudan,
fuck backwards handshakes with saudi arabians,
fuck haliburton,
fuck not pressuring south korea, japan, china and russia into fixing this shit earlier
and fuck THE ADMINISTRATION FOR fuckING EVERYTHING UP BEYOND ANY POSSIBLE RECOGNITION.

[quote name='Morrigan Lover']No worries. NK's ICBMs cant reach any further east than Nevada. That part of the country was going to eventually fall in the Ocean anyway.[/QUOTE]
Like on the Daily Show:

"Luckily for Bush the nuclear missles can only reach the blue states."

"North Korea's nuclear weapons test can never be pardonable. But we should collect and analyze more intelligence on the matter in a cool-headed manner," Abe said Monday as he visited Seoul, according to a report.

Looks like we might have to bomb Japan again. Sorry cheapy :D
Yea, another cold war. :roll:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Supposedly being near the water and having a bunch of refineries makes here a prime target. Dammit...[/QUOTE] A strategic target, yes, but that's probably not what NK would go after anyway. :lol:

So.

Does North Korea have vast swaths of oil beneath their tiny shoes?

No?

Well okay then. Expect nothing to be done.

they want to talk to us. they are like a spoiled kid who is abnoxious for attention. They want our aid, they tested it to get our attention, hopefully we will meet with them instead of calling them "evil-doers"

[quote name='Sleepkyng']from the NYT:

“No one’s defending it,” Mr. Bolton said of North Korea’s announcement. “No one came even close to defending it.”

WOW! thanks for that really fucking inspiring and confident press conference! woofucking hoo! thanks for letting us know that you don't fucking defend a militaristic country setting off nukes!

THANKS BOLTON! NOW I FEEL SAFER WITH YOUR JUDGEMENT GUARDING MY ASS.

you're tired of bashing bush? I'm tired of a lot of bullshit, mainly speaking the fact that a fuckING NUCLEAR BOMB WAS SET OFF IN NORTH KOREA.

maybe i wasn't clear on that point, maybe we didn't get the giant fucking hint six years ago that something was up. so here's what i'm really trying to say, in case you didn't notice:

fuck homeland security,
fuck the war on terror,
fuck woefully inaccurate White House reports,
fuck not equipping our soldiers with good gear,
fuck not understanding the complexities of the middle eastern situation,
fuck not paying attention to china,
fuck selling china all of our debt,
fuck ignoring sudan,
fuck backwards handshakes with saudi arabians,
fuck haliburton,
fuck not pressuring south korea, japan, china and russia into fixing this shit earlier
and fuck THE ADMINISTRATION FOR fuckING EVERYTHING UP BEYOND ANY POSSIBLE RECOGNITION.[/QUOTE]

FUBAR

[quote name='KaneRobot']God damn you are stupid. Seriously. Some people will go out of their way to tie ANYTHING negative to the current administration no matter how ridiculous or off-base it is. Why don't you go to a showing of that "Bush gets assassinated" movie and give it a standing ovation like those other morons?

Now that the seriousness is out of the way -

Someone set up us the bomb, already.[/QUOTE]

i plan on seeing it when it comes out on tape. just to see how goofy it is

bread's done
Back