Nothing to see at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mike.m']all day with no bids, sadness![/QUOTE]

Oh, so my bid doesn't count? :booty:

I'd bid more if I could afford it, but I really had to weigh in on bidding on the FFVII guide or not...

[quote name='Vulgarism']Oh, so my bid doesn't count? :booty:

I'd bid more if I could afford it, but I really had to weigh in on bidding on the FFVII guide or not...[/QUOTE]

Ok I'll rephrase. All day after 6:49 AM PST and no bids! Sadness!

Anything will do. I appreciate the looks and bids.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Hm, is there any difference between the PS1 System SCPH-9001 & the PS1 System SCPH-1001? [/QUOTE]

the 1001 are the first models that came out. They have the AV jacks on the back that the other models don't. They use a special port for AV. Other than that, no.

PS1 System SCPH -1001 w/ Analog controller – In very good condition. System is clean. Spindle is fully intact. Tested and works- $2

PS1 System SCPH -9001 w/ Analog controller – In very good condition. System is clean. Spindle is fully intact. Tested and works- $4

Fallout 3 Hardcover (not GOTY) - Mint- $2

[quote name='Agmaniacmike']PS1 System SCPH -1001 w/ Analog controller – In very good condition. System is clean. Spindle is fully intact. Tested and works- $2

PS1 System SCPH -9001 w/ Analog controller – In very good condition. System is clean. Spindle is fully intact. Tested and works- $4[/QUOTE]
Why would you bid on both? Now that's just mean my friend.

PS1 System SCPH -9001 w/ Analog controller – In very good condition. System is clean. Spindle is fully intact. Tested and works- $5

I ask that you let me win this one since my PS2 is busted and I can't play any of the PSX games I was half-way through. You can have the other one without a challenge if you allow this, but if not the price will probably end up rising on both of the PlayStations.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Why would you bid on both? Now that's just mean my friend.

PS1 System SCPH -9001 w/ Analog controller – In very good condition. System is clean. Spindle is fully intact. Tested and works- $5

I ask that you let me win this one since my PS2 is busted and I can't play any of the PSX games I was half-way through. You can have the other one without a challenge if you allow this, but if not the price will probably end up rising on both of the PlayStations.[/QUOTE]

Judging by both your guys feedback ratings, I'm not instilled with confidence, but I guess we'll see how it turns out.

PS1 System SCPH -1001 w/ Analog controller – In very good condition. System is clean. Spindle is fully intact. Tested and works - Shipping = $5 - $4

PS1 System SCPH-9001 w/ Analog controller - In very good condition. System is clean. Spindle is fully intact. Tested and works - Shipping = $5 - $6

Xenogears Brady Games -7.5
Bioshock Strategy Guide – Good condition -1
Devil May Cry Versus - Good - $1.5
Gamefest Forgotten Realms Classics -1
Janes WW2 Fighters -1
Project IGI: I’m Going In -1
Thief 2 -1
X-Com Interceptor -1

Hori Grip Controller 1.50
Tatsunoko Fight -1.50
Dexter’s Laboratory: Mandark’s Lab -1
Inspector Gadget: Gadget’s Crazy Maze -1
Rampage Through Time – Okay condition, scratches -1
Resident Evil Survivor – Very good - 4
Tai Fu -1
Chocobo Racing – Disc only -3
Vagrant Story – Original case, game disc and manual, no demo disc. Disc has a rental sticker on it. - 3.50

I still don't get why people are bidding on both PlayStations. =/

PS1 System SCPH -9001 w/ Analog controller – In very good condition. System is clean. Spindle is fully intact. Tested and works- $7

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back