Nothing to see at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mike.m']Judging by both your guys feedback ratings, I'm not instilled with confidence, but I guess we'll see how it turns out.[/QUOTE]

VT is a bit slow but he eventually paid for the item he bought from me...so.

[quote name='mr_bungle']VT is a bit slow but he eventually paid for the item he bought from me...so.[/QUOTE]

Well, if he wants this PS bad enough! ;)

Thanks for the vouching Bungle. I truly do appreciate it. :)

[quote name='voltanis99']No worries. At the rate I'm building my backlog, I don't think I'm ever gonna get to Xenogears >.

PS1 System SCPH-9001 w/ Analog controller - In very good condition. System is clean. Spindle is fully intact. Tested and works - $10

PS1 System SCPH-9001 w/ Analog controller - In very good condition. System is clean. Spindle is fully intact. Tested and works - $10.50

PS1 System SCPH-9001 w/ Analog controller - In very good condition. System is clean. Spindle is fully intact. Tested and works - $13

Geh... I think that's my limit on the 9001 model. I could go a bit higher, but it's no longer a bargain.

One more bid, just for you Mike!

PS1 System SCPH-9001 w/ Analog controller - In very good condition. System is clean. Spindle is fully intact. Tested and works - $13.50

why are people bidding on ps1's? I thought they were worthless, I find them for a couple bucks at thrift stores all the time. Are these special?

It's not that it is special, it is that the 9001 is one of the later models and has less playing problems.

Plus with thrift stores you don't know what kind of traffic the machine has seen, and they may be incomplete.

[quote name='2supekards']why are people bidding on ps1's? I thought they were worthless, I find them for a couple bucks at thrift stores all the time. Are these special?[/QUOTE]

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

[quote name='2supekards']why are people bidding on ps1's? I thought they were worthless, I find them for a couple bucks at thrift stores all the time. Are these special?[/QUOTE]

I was just jacking up the bid, I don't really want it.

[quote name='skiizim']I was just jacking up the bid, I don't really want it.[/QUOTE]
That is illegal to do on CAG. I insist that skiizim's bids be counted as void.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']That is illegal to do on CAG. I insist that skiizim's bids be counted as void.[/QUOTE]

No, your just a douche. I could bid what I want to make you bid higher which I did. If I got stuck with the winning bid then that's my problem but now its yours.;

[quote name='skiizim']No, your just a douche. I could bid what I want to make you bid higher which I did. If I got stuck with the winning bid then that's my problem but now its yours.;[/QUOTE]

Since you did admit to it, it's kind of wrong, but I don't know that it's illegal.

When you say the FF7 Import with no manual is in Good condition as opposed to the very good condition for the one with a manual. Whats the difference? Does the lack of a manual make it go from very good to just good or is there something else?

[quote name='Mafoofoo']When you say the FF7 Import with no manual is in Good condition as opposed to the very good condition for the one with a manual. Whats the difference? Does the lack of a manual make it go from very good to just good or is there something else?[/QUOTE]

FF IV has no manual and is in good condition. FF7 has everything

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I'm sorry everyone, but I reported this to the mods. I am not paying a penny over the $7 + $5 shipping for it.[/QUOTE]

I've already reset the bid to $7 anyway

Wild Arms 2 – Complete – Mint Condition, no scratches $6.50
Xenogears Brady Games – This guide is in fantastic condition for its age. I’ve had it stored away for a while. Some corner wear, but otherwise, near mint condition - $14.00

Last minute bid -

Final Fantasy 7 Perfect Guide - $18
Final Fantasy 12 Revenant Wings – Mint -$1.50
Bourne Supremacy - $2
Bourne Ultimatum - $2.50
Dark Knight - $2
Deep Blue Sea - $1.50
Fifth Element - $2
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl $1.50
Pirates of the Caribbean 2 - $1.50

Status
Not open for further replies.