Nothing to see at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will update the main post with the totals and pm you all. Should have that done in the morning.

I will have the final bids that were posted before 10 updated shortly btw, bids are all good through post #143

[quote name='VintageTurtle']You snipers should buy some new scopes. ;)[/QUOTE]
:cry:

Main reason I wait until last minute is because of people like skiizim.. :whistle2:#

The man with the fastest refresh rate wins, lol. Was really tense there at the end; too bad (or thankfully) it's not like eBay where you can automatically place bids to a pre-determined amount.

Again, thank you all very much. I think this ended up better than I initially expected. I will have your totals tomorrow morning first thing.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Was he bidding like that on the guide as well? I definitely feel you then Kael. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Nope. Just a trend I've noticed. I'm not going to criticize them for doing it but I don't want any part in those types of bids so I just snipe. Pewpew.

Thanks for the lowball mike.

and to think I stopped paying attention to the auction when PS1 System SCPH-9001 w/ Analog controller went over $10, and now I come back to find that item sold for $7

A large number of packages are going out today. The rest will go out Thursday. I will be sending you tracking or DC via PM here and updating on your items being shipped in the original post.

Not sure what the deal is with people asking me if I still have Army of Two, say they'll take it, and haven't sent any payment.

Still have it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back