Nothing to see here from a permabanned user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mattyice11']Why even list it then? And why put it in the title?[/quote]

I was in the middle of editing you fucking prick. :|

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']bump 1, and i apologize for that remark, but i hate when people do things like that to me.[/quote]

Do what? Call you out for the stupidity of listing games in a trading forum and saying that they're not for trade? Why bother listing Mass Effect or Tales of Vesperia at all if they're not available? All you're doing is messing up the search results those games and wasting the time of people searching for them.

[quote name='mattyice11']Do what? Call you out for the stupidity of listing games in a trading forum and saying that they're not for trade? Why bother listing Mass Effect or Tales of Vesperia at all if they're not available? All you're doing is messing up the search results those games and wasting the time of people searching for them.[/quote]

Shut the fuck up kid. seriously. your on my ignore list now.

CML for SFIV. I would like to preface this by stating that my copy of L4D has box problems because the USPS put it through World War III for some reason; the bottom right corner has been messed up. Game is fine, though. I'd kick in some Paypal to compensate.

unfortunately, we're all CAGs here~ sooo... you'd have to get use to it.

sf 4 should fetch you good $45 on ebay.

if you really want GTA 4, pm me. my bb has tons of these for $15.

Wow, this is starting to piss me off what these people are doing to you. My friend will trade you Left 4 Dead for SFIV. He feels bad that people are low balling you constantly because you're new. Though this is something you'll have to get used to, many people here try to get the best deal possible. I'll just send it along with the games I'm sending you. You can send SFIV before or after you receive my games.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Wow, this is starting to piss me off what these people are doing to you. My friend will trade you Left 4 Dead for SFIV. He feels bad that people are low balling you constantly because you're new. Though this is something you'll have to get used to, many people here try to get the best deal possible. I'll just send it along with the games I'm sending you. You can send SFIV before or after you receive my games.[/quote]

Brandon Lee has offered me Left 4 Dead plus 10 dollars for Street Fighter IV. so if you sent L4D to me with the others... shit... lol

Yeah, ive made a blacklist now on some people for lowballing me too.

[quote name='DAWG26']Everyone is guilty of lowballing sooner or later.[/quote]

Well someone traded me Gears of War 2 for NHL 09, which in a way i felt i was lowballing, but he told me straight up that he had 100 percent no problem with it and felt it was a good trade, and was happy with the game. as was i with Gears 2. and im getting NHL 09 back now too.

I always try to offer reasonable trades. i never attempt or dare to lowball anyone, because God as my witness would look down on me for it.

[quote name='DAWG26']because God as my witness would look down on me for it

:applause::D:applause:[/quote]

Thank you, but its the truth, my mom is with God, and i hope im good enough of a person, to see her again someday.. she was my best friend.

Im gonna see if you got anything on your trade list, maybe we could do something on there. *pokes to look*

EDIT: Well.. i was then i noticed you dont have one. lol

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']Thank you, but its the truth, my mom is with God, and i hope im good enough of a person, to see her again someday.. she was my best friend.

Im gonna see if you got anything on your trade list, maybe we could do something on there. *pokes to look*

EDIT: Well.. i was then i noticed you dont have one. lol[/quote]

You seem like a good person. But after checking your trade list I wanted to tell you that I think that you are COMPLETELY out of line to slam those that lowballed you. Are you trying to embarass them? You should think about it.

[quote name='DAWG26']You seem like a good person. But after checking your trade list I wanted to tell you that I think that you are COMPLETELY out of line to slam those that lowballed you. Are you trying to embarass them? You should think about it.[/quote]

Eh, i guess your right. ill remove it.

But only because you been giving me free bumps. :) lol

the bottom line is this, we all want to get the max value for our items.

I do agree all of what you posted are lowballs.... but some of what you countered is not much better either. Sometimes you'd need to be more flexible and always remember people are CAGs here~ oh and posting those isn't nice too.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']Eh, i guess your right. ill remove it.

But only because you been giving me free bumps. :) lol[/quote]

Youre a good Man! :D

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']Well someone traded me Gears of War 2 for NHL 09, which in a way i felt i was lowballing, but he told me straight up that he had 100 percent no problem with it and felt it was a good trade, and was happy with the game. as was i with Gears 2. and im getting NHL 09 back now too.

I always try to offer reasonable trades. i never attempt or dare to lowball anyone, because God as my witness would look down on me for it.[/quote]

but remember, one mans lowball is another mans square deal. i had no problems with your proposal to me, and i felt comfortable with our exchange of offers even though it did not resolve in a trade, i just didn't feel that playability was worth the trade, which is what i go by. also " walk a mile in the other persons shoes "

anytime your value system is different from anothers, do not take it personally like they are trying to cheat you, because in their eyes your offer may have been the same feeling to them. with cheap or financially hurting gamers, sometimes lowballing is their only means of attempting to get newer games, don't be too harsh to judge so fast or take non deal closings too serious. just move on to another offer and " turn the other cheek " as any good god fearing CAG'er would do :)

free bump for the pizza man.

No offense intended.... but are you TRULY shocked that people on a site named "CHEAP ASS GAMER" would not be offering top dollar for your games? Don't be offended by it, it's part of the deal with hanging here. You get an offer you don't like, how hard is it to just say "No thanks.", or make a counter-offer? If you're going to get your panties in a wad over not getting great offers all the time, trading sites really aren't for you. You might want to instead check out Amazon Marketplace, Half.com or offer Buy It Now auctions on Ebay.

It's also worth noting that most people have been happy with the results of their lowball auctions of late. Perhaps you should give that a shot?

Yeah its cag it sucks to be lowballed but it happens, just give them the fair no. I too always try to make fair deals and such, but I wonder what goes through the head of some when they offer there stuff.

People are trying to get the most they can for as little as possible same concept as craigslist. You list something for 100 and they will offer you half.
Just move on. Don't take it personally.

I try to be fair all the time, but I did feel violated a couple times in my earlier trading days. Bottom line though I chose to make the trade.

You own the game so you set your price and stick to it, but don't put all your egg's into one basket.
Try ebay, craigslist, etc. This site is not the end to be all.

P.S.
Thank you for trading on this site. -Bry

I agree with Bry to be honest. I mean there are sometimes where I get ridiculous offers where I just have a laugh and move on. It really isn't that hard to say "No thanks, Cheers, Matt" as it is to write some big story about how stupid their offer was. It really is just a waste of my time. There are certain things I won't post to auction here, lowball wise, whatever, because I just don't think I will get as much for it here as I can on eBay. Nothing personal to CAG, just me trying to the get the most for my games, just like everyone else is on the site. Just remember to drive a hard bargain and keep your head up. You'll make some deals.

Cheers & happy trading.
Matt.

[quote name='Revenantae']No offense intended.... but are you TRULY shocked that people on a site named "CHEAP ASS GAMER" would not be offering top dollar for your games? Don't be offended by it, it's part of the deal with hanging here. You get an offer you don't like, how hard is it to just say "No thanks.", or make a counter-offer? If you're going to get your panties in a wad over not getting great offers all the time, trading sites really aren't for you. You might want to instead check out Amazon Marketplace, Half.com or offer Buy It Now auctions on Ebay.

It's also worth noting that most people have been happy with the results of their lowball auctions of late. Perhaps you should give that a shot?[/quote]

http://myworld.ebay.com/dr_p1zza

[quote name='Placebo']I really don't understand how what that was supposed to make him understand.[/quote]

Just my way of saying i use ebay quite alot, and that im not stupid. :\

I dont feel that I have lowballed anyone yet, but that doesnt mean they share my opinion. Personally, Im here on cag because I hope to find a good deal once in a while, and if i do lowball someone its because im really desperate to get the game and like many other people in the world, I'm too poor to pay face value.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza'] God as my witness would look down on me for it.[/quote]

Didn't know he was a regular here, guess I better shape up.

:roll:

[quote name='TekJansen']Didn't know he was a regular here, guess I better shape up.

:roll:[/quote]

Isnt marrying your cousins a regular down there though?

Yeah dont start shit with me you keyboard warrior $$$$$$.

[quote name='Revenantae']It's becoming clear that you are one of those folks that's just going to be find a way to be offended. Good luck with that :([/quote]

Is this a joke post? because i dont find it funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back