Nothing to see here from a permabanned user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dr. Pizza']Isnt marrying your cousins a regular down there though?

Yeah dont start shit with me you keyboard warrior $$$$$$.[/quote]

Judge not, lest ye be judged. You're setting quite the example there, Mr. Christian. I'm sure your Mom is very proud of you.

Bump so I remember who I'm trading with. also, since Pizza got iced for a week, here's a message for people he's trading with (myself included);

"Can you also relay the message to IXI Dragunz IXI and HuskerFan31 to email me at (email retracted by Bronson-Lee because he's not that stupid) and to tell Dragunz to send the 3 planned games, since I got Left 4 Dead from you, and Husker to send the 1 game to me."

btw, rolling into a dude's tradelist and acting a fool is pretty silly.

Nice list, I'll let you know soon.

Also, if your entire collection up for trade/sale? Some of us were confused about it.

There are 16 copies of MegaMan X2 and 15 copies of MegaMan X3 on eBay while there is only 1 sealed PS2 copy of MegaMan X Collection. Do you think you were wrong?

want: tom clancy ghost recon OR forza 2 motorsports
i've got tony hawk's project 8 and chromehounds up for grabs, as well as a 1 month live code that should work, but i tried to trade it to someone who then said it didn't work in their region. i would test it but i'm afraid that would activate it... i've only had an xbox since christmas so idk :)

lemme know if you'd want a game and the code for either game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back