November Spawned an OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mike23']It drives me crazy. The guy I played today NEVER punted but scored on 4th and 20 twice, causing me to have to beat him on a last second drive.[/QUOTE]

I actually have faith in my defense, so I have no problems punting.

wish I could say the same thing for my offense though.

[quote name='Rocko']So it seems Graystone is around less now. Guess he's too busy with the chef lifestyle?[/quote]

ah, to live the life of The Golden Corral

[quote name='Rocko']So it seems Graystone is around less now. Guess he's too busy with the chef lifestyle?[/QUOTE]
Either that or we all crushed his spirit.

I punt.
[quote name='Rocko']So it seems Graystone is around less now. Guess he's too busy with the chef lifestyle?[/quote]That or maybe you guys are being too much of a dick to him.

has madden been patched? I've been playing the xbox version instead and I don't know if I'm going back to the 360 version if they don't fix it.

[quote name='fart_bubble']ah, to live the life of The Golden Corral[/QUOTE]

Its a job, I'm a cook. Any other restaurant, and I would be a cook doing the same thing. Its a stepping stone, I'm only 22. Not like I'm 48 working there for 30 years. We've all got to start somewhere am I wrong? You started somewhere. I happen to have pride in my job, and like it very much. We make 90% off the food on premise from scratch every morning. Now if I was heating frozen food, or slopping something out of a box then I wouldn't be happy.

[quote name='Rocko']So it seems Graystone is around less now. Guess he's too busy with the chef lifestyle?[/QUOTE]

Yea, and a small local restaurant just came up for sell. Talking with some business partners, and working on a business plan to get financing for it.

[quote name='Eviltude']Either that or we all crushed his spirit.[/QUOTE]

Not possible, I really don't care what people say or think. Or I would've left a long time ago.

[quote name='mr ryles']he loves to hate me.[/QUOTE]

Don't hate anyone. I understand that the anonymity of the internet creates assholes.

tfn wins

yo tfn, this is my place

apt3.jpg

MONKEY INCLUDED.

No tv in there yet, but we can watch Kirby dance, he's on the TV stand.

[quote name='dallow']tfn wins

yo tfn, this is my place

apt3.jpg

MONKEY INCLUDED.[/QUOTE]Is it two stories, or is that from your hidden camera?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Is it two stories, or is that from your hidden camera?[/quote]Monkey cam.

two story townhome type place.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Is it two stories, or is that from your hidden camera?[/QUOTE]

My friend had an apartment like that. The 2nd floor was just an open bedroom that overlooked the whole apartment. The kitchen was to the right when you walked in, and the living area was to the left, and back.

[quote name='dallow']tfn wins

yo tfn, this is my place

apt3.jpg

MONKEY INCLUDED.

No tv in there yet, but we can watch Kirby dance, he's on the TV stand.[/QUOTE]

wheres the TV, bed, couch, recliner, computer?

[quote name='Graystone']Don't hate anyone. I understand that the anonymity of the internet creates assholes.[/quote]

Except that wasn't aimed at you, but TFN.

[quote name='mr ryles']wheres the TV, bed, couch, recliner, computer?[/quote]That's part of the couch there in the lower left. I need to get a new slipcover for it.

The TV and computer are still at the old place. I'll probably move them tomorrow.

I do need a recliner don't I...

Oh, and the bed goes upstairs.

[quote name='Graystone']My friend had an apartment like that. The 2nd floor was just an open bedroom that overlooked the whole apartment. The kitchen was to the right when you walked in, and the living area was to the left, and back.[/quote]Yup, very much like that. It's the closet I'll be getting to my loft until a pay raise.

And when that happens, I'm moving downtown to the 25th floor suckas.

Five of my last seven meals have involved refried beans. Five of six, if you don't count a king size candy bar as a "meal". :lol:

[quote name='Brak']Sub, who is this girl who messaged me on MySpace? I thought she was a bot, until I saw your mug on her friends list.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Brak']*looks at the girl's interests*

*remembers something you said a few OTTs back*

Dick.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Brak']Why did you have this girl message me, sub?

This is like the time Dr Mario Kart had those hard-ass middle school thugs message zoonigga.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Brak']She asked me, "What was the weridest thing you've done lately?"

I said:

"Masturbated at the urinal, at work, while strangling myself.

You?
"

:lol:[/QUOTE] I didn't read any more than that, but WTF and :rofl:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Five of my last seven meals have involved refried beans. Five of six, if you don't count a king size candy bar as a "meal". :lol: [/QUOTE]

My last 3 have been Taco Bell burritos.

Us beanaz gotta stick togetur

[quote name='dallow']That's part of the couch there in the lower left. I need to get a new slipcover for it.

The TV and computer are still at the old place. I'll probably move them tomorrow.

I do need a recliner don't I...

Oh, and the bed goes upstairs.[/QUOTE]
Man, dallow...:nottalking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back