NOW LIVE DC Universe Online (PS3/PC) Free to download and FREE-TO-PLAY

FerDK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Finally. I was waiting for this...

That’s right, DC Universe Online will soon be free to download from the PlayStation Store, and free-to-play with no monthly fees required.

About DCUO, click here.

DCUO New Gameplan, click here.

FREE TO PLAY FAQ, click here.

PSN Blog announcement, click here.

Mods, please do not move this thread to the free stuff section.
This is a great deal with a 100% discount!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Oaxan']The fact that some people need trophies to enjoy a game deeply saddens me.[/QUOTE]

A. It's a MMORPG. What's the end game?

B. It's a MMORPG that repeatedly disconnects me when I try to play....sometimes once every five minutes (and then having to wait in the 2000+ queue).

C. Not many of my friends play this game.

So for those 3 reasons, I would play for trophies, but without them, it's just not worth it. I'll go back to playing Nier.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I find it slightly amusing I'm using a 360 controller to play a Sony-developed game on PC. :)[/QUOTE]

I am too, but man.. makes it so much more enjoyable for me. :)

[quote name='Dukey77777']A. It's a MMORPG. What's the end game?

B. It's a MMORPG that repeatedly disconnects me when I try to play....sometimes once every five minutes (and then having to wait in the 2000+ queue).

C. Not many of my friends play this game.

So for those 3 reasons, I would play for trophies, but without them, it's just not worth it. I'll go back to playing Nier.[/QUOTE]

1. It's not supposed to have an end. If people played games just because they had an ending, shit like Team Fortress 2, WoW and StarCraft wouldn't be as popular as it is.

2. It just went FTP, they've added about a million new members because of this, of course the game is gonna be unstable for awhile. Give it about a month.

3. None of my friends even play video games, what's your point? It's an MMO, make friends instead of whining about how it sucks because none of your current friends are interested.

Given your reasons, I've lost even more faith in humanity. That's 3 times today that I've wanted to nuke the world for being ignorant. Thanks.

[quote name='Oaxan']1. It's not supposed to have an end. If people played games just because they had an ending, shit like Team Fortress 2, WoW and StarCraft wouldn't be as popular as it is.

2. It just went FTP, they've added about a million new members because of this, of course the game is gonna be unstable for awhile. Give it about a month.

3. None of my friends even play video games, what's your point? It's an MMO, make friends instead of whining about how it sucks because none of your current friends are interested.

Given your reasons, I've lost even more faith in humanity. That's 3 times today that I've wanted to nuke the world for being ignorant. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

PWNAGE :applause:

[quote name='Dukey77777']Fair enough, sir. I accept your rebuttal....guess MMORPGs just aren't for me.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that ended well. Nicely done. :D

bread's done
Back