*NOW LIVE*TRU "Up to $20 off" sale-CoD:MW3, Forza 4, AC:R, Skyrim, more 12/18-24

bh47

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=12459211

Sale runs from 12/18 thru 12/24. See link above for full list of items.
Sale will be both in-store and online.
Combine this with the Google/TRU promo for additional savings.
Free shipping on $49+ orders. sorry, this doesn't apply to video games. Damn u TRU!

Thanks to redflare for making the list:

Save up to $20 on these games :360: & :ps3:
Skyrim $39.99 - seems to be the best deal so far on this
Rage $39.99, under $20 on Amazon
Assassin's Creed: Revelations $44.99 - wait for Best Buy sale 12/25 for $30
Call of Duty: MW3 $47.99 - wait for Best Buy sale 12/25 for $40
Goldeneye 007 $47.99
Ratchet & Clanket All 4 One $44.99
Uncharted 3 $44.99
Forza 4 $39.99
Gears Of War 3 $39.99
Dance Central (original) $34.99
Kinect Sports (original) $34.99
Sims 3 Pets $39.99
Tin Tin $44.99
Rayman: Origins $44.99
MGS HD Collection $34.99
Dead Island $39.99, on sale for $29.99 at Target
Check the top link for :wii: titles

Sunday and Monday Only!
Free $60 GC when you buy the Xbox 360 4gb Bundle with Kinect
Free $10 GC when you buy ANY Kinect game priced $39.99 or more

Kinect sensor $109.99
Kinect Zoom $19.99
Xbox 360 quick charge kit $19.99

There's also 2 third party Xbox controllers on sale, an Ear Force headset, and some docking station for the 360 controllers.

B1G1 40% off all titles $19.99 and under.
B1G1 50% off the Ubisoft dance games (Wii versions only).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='anarchyburger']So how long until amazon price matches for Skyrim? I thought maybe they would have it up by now, but still nothing. For those of you waiting on amazon, make sure to mention the lower price to them[/QUOTE]

No, ask Amazon to BEAT the price or say you'll just buy it elsewhere.

looks to be out of stock for online ordering.... bummer -- was debating ordering earlier, and finally decided to go a ahead and get it. Now OOS online and no check local availability funciton on their website. Weak TRU.... weak

[quote name='mehhhhhhh']looks to be out of stock for online ordering.... bummer -- was debating ordering earlier, and finally decided to go a ahead and get it. Now OOS online and no check local availability funciton on their website. Weak TRU.... weak[/QUOTE]

Yeah last night I had been debating whether to wait to check my local store or order it online with tax + shipping and I ended up giving in to paying the shipping costs because I was afraid the online stock would deplete. I ended up paying a total $28.44 because of the google offers so still a sale nontheless

Just grab the print add outta your sunday paper or swing by for one and PM. I walked in and out with it at BB today without issue.

Also, if you happen to still have your Gamers Club Unlocked welcome packet B2G1 coupon, it stacks without override on top of the PM. Only override needed is for the actual PM.

Got shot down on the PM at my store. It was an online order so an error message popped up. No big deal though. I picked up Skyrim, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, and Disneyland Adventures for $86 during the B2G1 so I'm happy about that. Good luck guys on the PM and finding the product in store.

MW 3 was priced $48 in store with the save $12 sign. They had a few kindle cards left. I didn't see anything I wanted so figured I would buy them amazon cards. So with this deal I paid $45 out of the pocket for $75 worth of kindle cards. Not too bad at all!

[quote name='Velo214']is tru still doing the $5 giftcard with a $19.99 game purchase?[/QUOTE]

There were dates listed, but I can't remember if it was Fri and Sat or Sat and Sun.

hmmm, well just called and couldnt reach anyone but open til 1am, so maybe i can swing by if i get off work before midnite... was looking at that bejeweled3/fishfrenzy/zuma bundle for $15... hmm

Picked up Skyrim for $20 ($20 spent on the Google Offer which was spent on a $40 eGift Card) in-store today at the Tigard, OR store.

No problems whatsoever. They were out of 360 copies, but had about 5 PS3 copies when I left. This was around 11:30am.

=D Both my friend and I got Skyrim today for $23.xxish. Thank you Google.

OT:
As I was waiting for a sales rep to help me, it was disappointing how quickly a grandma gave into her grandson's (shouldn't be older than 10) whining for MW2 (she knows about the rating too since she told the boy a few times to pick another games that is not rated M).

has anyone got amazon to price match?
i really want to get this for my birthday 2morrow and i have amazon credit that i can use to help pay it off.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']=D Both my friend and I got Skyrim today for $23.xxish. Thank you Google.

OT:
As I was waiting for a sales rep to help me, it was disappointing how quickly a grandma gave into her grandson's (shouldn't be older than 10) whining for MW2 (she knows about the rating too since she told the boy a few times to pick another games that is not rated M).[/QUOTE]

Why 23 isn't it 45

I ordered Skyrim this morning and just got an email that it is back ordered, WTH how can they have that few in the warehouse?

[quote name='cusm']I ordered Skyrim this morning and just got an email that it is back ordered, WTH how can they have that few in the warehouse?[/QUOTE]
I ordered mine this am, and just a email that it was shipped!

[quote name='Scorpion']Why 23 isn't it 45[/QUOTE]

I bought 2 $20 vouchers from Google for $10 each with the intention of using it towards skyrim. But the game itself was still $40.

[quote name='tylerp76']I ordered mine this am, and just a email that it was shipped![/QUOTE]

^ This :) Good thing I didn't wait too long to make up my mind about paying for the shipping

I was at TRU earlier at arounf 5 pm in Van Nuys Ca and they had no Skyrim's left but I was shocked they had like 50 Amazon Kindle gift cards. So I picked a couple up using the Google deal.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']=D Both my friend and I got Skyrim today for $23.xxish. Thank you Google. [/QUOTE]

Same! There were only 2 copies of the 360 version (which I got) and like 7-9 of the ps3 left at around 6pm in San Mateo, CA.

so you guys think the MGS hd collection is worth it at this price? I usually wait so i can get HD collections at discount because they usually have a price drop...

Do you think i should wait longer or bite the bullet?

[quote name='TheDealHunter']Will BB, Walmart, or Target price match Skyrim for $39.99? Would I need the actual paper ad or online printout?[/QUOTE]
I was thinking the same thing but with Gamestop since I have a lot of Gift Cards for GS. Anyone tried PM'ing there?

[quote name='TheDealHunter']Will BB, Walmart, or Target price match Skyrim for $39.99? Would I need the actual paper ad or online printout?[/QUOTE]
I got walmart to price match with a print out.

[quote name='BoromirsFan']so you guys think the MGS hd collection is worth it at this price? I usually wait so i can get HD collections at discount because they usually have a price drop...

Do you think i should wait longer or bite the bullet?[/QUOTE]

are you fucking kidding me :shame: the best deal thus far for a Great collection. won't get any cheaper than this unless you get lucky on fee bay.

[quote name='GamerDude316']is it me or does it seem like Amazon is being slow at pricematching Skyrim? I dont remember it taking this long for other games.[/QUOTE]

Amazon really dropped the ball this year. They hardly have any amazing deals and when they do have a good deal, it's a lighting deal that is done in an instant.

[quote name='SHOaks']I was thinking the same thing but with Gamestop since I have a lot of Gift Cards for GS. Anyone tried PM'ing there?[/QUOTE]

GameStop doesn't price match at all. I haven't heard a story where someone was able to price match at GS.

[quote name='BoromirsFan']so you guys think the MGS hd collection is worth it at this price? I usually wait so i can get HD collections at discount because they usually have a price drop...

Do you think i should wait longer or bite the bullet?[/QUOTE]
MGS3 alone is worth it at that price

Picked up Skyrim for the 360 this morning at the TRU in Winston-Salem. They had around four copies left. I didn't check the PS3 inventory.

TRU in Brandon, FL had no Xbox copies, only PS3. Apparently they cant price match other stores for video games. Two strikes. But I did manage to find the only 2 $50 Kindle GCs in the store and used those to buy Skyrim. Free shipping and no tax!

[quote name='DragoonKnight']360 version sold out at the TRU in Metairie, LA. Tons of PS3 copies left. Hopefully it'll be in stock again online soon.[/QUOTE]

If you're not planning to use the google offer deal just PM it elsewhere.

Grrrr. not sure what to do. That's a great price for Skyrim, but I have no clue when I'd get around to it. I have Dark Souls and Batman which I haven't even started. It's a guessing game. Will the price be lower than thatn by the time I finish the other two.

I also want Dead Island.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']If you're not planning to use the google offer deal just PM it elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

I did use the google offer deal and I don't really have anything else to spend it on.

[quote name='Tony208']Amazon doesn't have to price match shit[/QUOTE]

funny i read lots of posts here and on SD, where they claim that Best Buy and others are killing amazon this year. In actuality, I think amazon is doing the smart thing and not PM'ing or offering any unique sales. Even though I spent the majority of my BF/christmas money at BBY and others, when all these ridiculous sales are over (I honestly can't see how BBY profits over all those

Actually, you'll go back to BBY next year if it is a repeat of this year, yes? And no its not a claim, its a fact in our little world of cheap ass deal seeking.

[quote name='loomis1975']Actually, you'll go back to BBY next year if it is a repeat of this year, yes?[/QUOTE]

i'm sure they will be out of business by then. Not wishing it on them of course.

So you think Best Buy will be out of business because of video game sale offers? Or some larger economic issue that will affect them but not Amazon?

[quote name='GamerDude316']and still no Amazon match on Skyrim...WTF Amazon?[/QUOTE]
Amazon doesn't match like they did in the past. They either wait to match or don't do it at all.

[quote name='RollingSkull']What kinda CAG is this? Of COURSE MGS HD will go lower. And Rayman will go lower still![/QUOTE]

so i should not get it this week?

So can anyone who orders from TRU regularly tell me when they usually charge your card?

Ordered Skyrim the morning it went live (used a $20 google thing), the game shipped already, but no charges (pending or otherwise) and the order doesn't show up in my account when I sign in.

[quote name='soonersfan60']The TRU ad in the paper only showed the Xbox version so couldn't PM... :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

The ad says "Offer valid for Xbox 360 and PS3."

[quote name='N4M3LE5S']are you fucking kidding me :shame: the best deal thus far for a Great collection. won't get any cheaper than this unless you get lucky on fee bay.[/QUOTE]

Are you being serious? Of course it will get cheaper.

"funny i read lots of posts here and on SD, where they claim that Best Buy and others are killing amazon this year. In actuality, I think amazon is doing the smart thing and not PM'ing or offering any unique sales. Even though I spent the majority of my BF/christmas money at BBY and others, when all these ridiculous sales are over (I honestly can't see how BBY profits over all those

bread's done
Back