NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A General Clan Discussion #3

[quote name='radjago']So Fez... Future Tactics, huh?

I traded that game in for $0.75 and cherished every penny.[/QUOTE]

Cmon, that game wasn't that bad. I remember getting it for 12.99 when it first came out.

[quote name='greendj27']Cmon, that game wasn't that bad. I remember getting it for 12.99 when it first came out.[/QUOTE]
The gameplay was okay in a worms-y kind of way, but lacked character and variety in weapons and enemies. Also it was a pain that every turn was painstakingly slow because of the huge pauses between each animated action.

Hence the budget price. I personally thought it was okay, and the destructible environments were sweet. I got a spare PS2 copy if anyone wants it. Say, $5 shipped.

[quote name='ViolentLee']Hence the budget price. I personally thought it was okay, and the destructible environments were sweet. I got a spare PS2 copy if anyone wants it. Say, $5 shipped.[/QUOTE]

I agree. For a budget game I really enjoyed it.

Well, she bought Marbo. Put up the link to that myspace for the song (if some people didn't hear it before), Brax. That shit's genious.

[quote name='sj41']Well, she bought Marbo. Put up the link to that myspace for the song (if some people didn't hear it before), Brax. That shit's genious.[/QUOTE]

A friend and I invented a genre of music where we set telephone conversations to music. Here's one of the songs I made:

Little Face Noodles Lament (Prettiest Blue Roses)

The two prank phone calls are me, and the man reading poetry is a strange man I know in New York.

The second prank, where I accuse the female Buddy's clerk of hitting on my girlfriend, I'm using an androgynous mystery race voice in order to confuse her even more.

[quote name='Arikado']People have told me my abs look like they have been chiseled out of pure marble.[/QUOTE]:rofl:

So I hear Bungie has this new game. Something about an Assault Rifle and Noah's Ark.

Hey, Ryan. How's work on the montage coming along?

Does Anyone still read this? I say we start the olden days again of halo 2 everynight. I'm down to play after work tonight. Anyone else just let me know.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Does Anyone still read this? I say we start the olden days again of halo 2 everynight. I'm down to play after work tonight. Anyone else just let me know.[/QUOTE]

I haven't played in awhile again. I mostly haven't been playing because not too many people I know are on anymore. I'd start playing again if I knew people would be on every night.

I'll play tonight. What time are you done?

boy played again last night and after playing TS Future perfect this game felt slow. I had the sensation i was running in mud for the first hour i played

I probably won't be back on Live until the middle of next month.

Going through moving out and won't have an internet connection at my house until some time early in the month. And still no 360 for another few months due to bills.

yup, in a month, i will be on more consistently (no school), but i won't be able to be on as late as i was last summer (new job)...it would be cool if all the old clan members could come together like last time and have a big enough party to play BTB games on containment again....those were the days :tear:

[quote name='swetooth9']big enough party to play BTB games on containment again....those were the days :tear:[/quote]Ah, the days where I got into the tank and put it inside the base and relaxed there with an occasional guy coming to try and grab it, and then blowing the shit out of him. I loved those days.

A few of my friends from school have been playing Halo lately, so I've been on with them. Good stuff, and I should be playing more once I can get an internet connection to go downstairs to my big TV (56' Samsung DLP 1080p, a really nice TV).

We almost have a cag night planned for 11 est. So far me, zola, and pimpinc are fo sho. if we can get one more that'd be cool...if we can get more even cooler.

Get on and we'll fuck some bitches cag style.

take advantage of every opportunity to play a few games when you get drunk

ps: i type like an allstar

Returned to play my first game of Halo 2 in at least 6 months. Got my ass handed to me; good to see little has changed. But no matter, I had a good time playing with everyone. However, playing on my 360 for the first time was a pain.

For most of the matches, there was this crazy Xbox Live overlay bug that permeated my entire screen with a gray filter and distracting words. It eventually went away -- in time for my oven to be pre-heated on the pizza I wanted to make.

[quote name='swetooth9']i dont see it....all i see is this, " Big Team Battle and 6v6 Team Battle have been removed"[/quote]
It's right under that. It might be 8v8 though, if that's what you meant.

· BTB Skirmish (ranked) and BTB Slayer (unranked) have been added
note: BTB Skirmish will retain rankings from Big Team Battle

[quote name='Trakan']It's right under that. It might be 8v8 though, if that's what you meant.[/quote]
oh, i thought you said 6v6 slayer...8v8 slayer is still nice though...i'm glad they finally separated objective BTB from slayer BTB

[quote name='craven_fiend']Another reason for me to come back in a few weeks, guarantee of skirmish in BTB[/quote]

summer man...in a few weeks...it's on

[quote name='swetooth9']oh, i thought you said 6v6 slayer...8v8 slayer is still nice though...i'm glad they finally separated objective BTB from slayer BTB

summer man...in a few weeks...it's on[/quote]

Well that and getting internet in my place, so I can get on Live.

[quote name='radjago']Anyone want to help write up an entry for the clan in the CAGwiki?[/QUOTE]

Do I need to know any computer skills to do it? If not, sign me up. I love writing.

A heads up for all my fans, friends, acquaintances, well-wishers and Kado -

I'll be house-sitting for my folks on Friday-Monday, and guess what?
They have high-speed interweb so I'll be able to play Halo 2 all weekend long!

Be there or be square!

[quote name='zewone']A heads up for all my fans, friends, acquaintances, well-wishers and Kado -

I'll be house-sitting for my folks on Friday-Monday, and guess what?
They have high-speed interweb so I'll be able to play Halo 2 all weekend long!

Be there or be square![/quote]

Hahaha, awesome.

Aww shit guess who's back!?!?!?

Yes Yes it is I Azul Koolaid aka Soulja aka 874 aka Bone Crusha aka alot of other names.

Anyway, Just dropped by to let the old clan know that'll I'll be back on live in the next couple of days. I'm heading out to Vegas monday and will be online hopefully soon after that.

bread's done
Back