Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Are the items for mystery gifts usually items they usually have currently as rewards or would they be past rewards? I'm wondering what the chances of getting a funko pop vinyl figure would be

Got 2 of the mystery things. Trash. utter trash. "Phone wallets" that involves using sticky shit to stay on your phone, so you can carry a credit card or ID ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR PHONE.

Who would use that? Seriously.

Got 2 of the mystery things. Trash. utter trash. "Phone wallets" that involves using sticky shit to stay on your phone, so you can carry a credit card or ID ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR PHONE.

Who would use that? Seriously.
I've seen tons of people use them. I actually use one I got from an Orioles game, though I use it for membership cards rather than IDs and Credit cards.

Was actually missing this one from the collection and ordered it. Noticed after it was processed that it was missing my apartment number, so sent them an email and will have to call on Monday when they're open. Anyone else had to correct the address before it shipped?

I used the mystyery rewards and got some disney key chains.  They left the sticker on for 12.95, my son still enjoyed it and for 300 points didnt think it was a ripped off. 

It looks like DMR is back to giving 25 points for the birthday reward.  Maybe it was a lean year and they are running low on their supply of birthday reward points and have started rationing them. :D

Oh goody. Just in time to be after my birthday. Hopefully it'll lsst for another 11 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
PSA: The following Disney movies are going into the vault on September 1st and they will no longer be available for purchase.

101 Dalmatians (1961)
101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure
Cinderella (1950)
Cinderella II: Dreams Come True
Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
The Jungle Book (1967)
The Jungle Book 2
The Little Mermaid (1989)
The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea
The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning
Sleeping Beauty

I got a couple DMR codes to trade:

Toy Story 3 (Blu Ray)

Brave (Blu Ray)

Frozen (DVD)

Tinkerbell & The Neverland Beast (DVD)

Could use Finding Dory Movie Stubs or potentially other DMR codes. Please PM me. :)

About how long after a movie is on bluray does it take for it to be included when you sign up for the disney movie club?  Been wanting to signup again but am waiting for Zootopia to be offered as a signup title.

I have Aladdin and  Force Awakens Blu Ray codes I wouldn't mind trading... maybe something like Zootopia if someone has a spare? Open to others you may have as well.

Hollar has some cheap codes.  First order gets free shipping, the min for any order is $10.  They're legit as I ordered a few codes a couple of weeks ago and they arrived last week.  You'll get the points and digital copy, naturally.  They were each 150 points.

https://hollar.com/t/category/electronics/entertainment

$2

Planes Fire & Rescue

Lone Ranger

Planes

$3

Cinderella Live Action

Maleficent

Muppets Most Wanted

Tomorrowland

$5

Good Dinosaur

Frozen

Star Wars Force Awakens

Inside Out

Big Hero 6

I have a couple of Disney Movie Reward codes for The Jungle Book (the new live action released today) (DVD) its worth 100 points. 

Will trade or sell. PM me. 

How long did it take to get the codes cause I want to pick up a few for that price
OK so I ordered on September 5th, the order got here today (exactly 10 days from LA to Boston). Thats kind of a hassle, but the codes all redeemed fine. I signed up with a referral link, and got Big Hero 6, Tomorrowland and Lone Ranger for $10, minus $2 for the referral, for a total of $8. It took a while, but overall a good deal. If you guys need a referral link, here one is. 3 digital disney movies for $8 is a pretty good deal, especially cuz you get DMR points too. I think you can just make a new account with a different email and use a referral from yourself to keep getting $2 off, and keep getting 20% off (because first $10 order = free shipping). I'd recommend the site as long as you don't need the movies immediately for any reason.

They don't have lone ranger no more, I would paid for that price
Lone Ranger/Cinderella/Inside Out are back!

edit: but need $8 more stuff to get free shipping. In addition to the $2 off coupon for a referral, it looks like there is a coupon code: 64jw7e, for 20% off. (So say, Big Hero 6, Lone Ranger and Tomorrowland for $6 shipped).

Is it me or they add 101 dalmation as a reward on the site for 1000 points? I thought that movie is vaulted.
They had it, took it down, back up again. Guess they're trying to get rid of the stock? I'm trying to get Jungle Book (animated) soon before they run out because it is being vaulted too.

bread's done
Back