Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

My points expired again... Who can I contact for that?
GL. I lost over 6k points not knowing about the whole "log in period" and they refused to reinstate them. DMR is pretty shit in the CS department.
If you just stay current with this thread, there are several CAGs that post when they see new codes for a few points here and there or that announce when they get their monthly newsletter with mystery points. That should be enough to keep your account active.

If you just stay current with this thread, there are several CAGs that post when they see new codes for a few points here and there or that announce when they get their monthly newsletter with mystery points. That should be enough to keep your account active.
Thanks. I thought that by login in I keep my account active but no you have to redeem something which I didn't know or buy something.

Thanks. I thought that by login in I keep my account active but no you have to redeem something which I didn't know or buy something.
Or you can just enter one of the codes that tend to get posted here every few weeks. No need to buy or redeem anything.

Or you can just enter one of the codes that tend to get posted here every few weeks. No need to buy or redeem anything.
Yeah. I going to keep that in mind next time. Funny thing is that this is the second time it happened to me. I was planning to buy Toy Story 3 with my points, but for some reason didn't do it and now its too late.

Ah, oh well.  Next time I'll just PM the last person with a useful post when I have an extra code.

I don't guess DMR will have any Black Friday deals on rewards?

I'm just waiting for them to add a doctor strange poster.
They have one for linking your account to a Regal Crown Club account:

doctorstrangegwldetailpage16001477590661671.png

And another for 750 points:

dsteaser1sheetportraitv2bsm1478114000705.jpg

anyone else order the Doctor Strange poster? i ordered it two weeks ago and it still hasnt hipped. :/ just wondering if anyone else ordered it and is still waiting?

I didn't order one but have heard others on the bluray.com forums say the same thing
Speaking of posters the final rogue one poster went up Thursday, i ordered one, hope it comes in good condition

I'm eying that rogue one poster too but am short like 550 points. :/

Could you possibly link me to the topic about the doctor strange poster mishap? I'm a member of the bluray forum too

My Rogue One Teaser Poster shipped this morning (ordered 11/15).... Should have saved up for the final instead, dammit! That wasn't available at the time though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the codes slowdive.  I know they are posted elsewhere but its very convenient to see them posted here since I visit here just about every day.

By the way these are also a good way of keeping your account active if you haven't posted a code from a movie in a while.  I think you lose all your points after something like 3 months of inactivity.

Thanks for posting the codes slowdive. I know they are posted elsewhere but its very convenient to see them posted here since I visit here just about every day.

By the way these are also a good way of keeping your account active if you haven't posted a code from a movie in a while. I think you lose all your points after something like 3 months of inactivity.
I concur. Makes it nice and easy.

As far as inactivity, I believe it is 12 months (unless they changed that since the last time I got a notification)

Thanks for posting the codes slowdive. I know they are posted elsewhere but its very convenient to see them posted here since I visit here just about every day.

By the way these are also a good way of keeping your account active if you haven't posted a code from a movie in a while. I think you lose all your points after something like 3 months of inactivity.
It's like 250 or something days, and active means you only have to sign in during that period, it doesn't mean you have to enter any points or do any other transactions.

It's like 250 or something days, and active means you only have to sign in during that period, it doesn't mean you have to enter any points or do any other transactions.
They changed it recently. You were close about the days but you have to increase or decrease your point total too:

Your Points will expire if you have not had any Account activity for 210 consecutive days. Activity means increasing and/or decreasing the point balance within your Account at least once during this period.

bread's done
Back