Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

I just did the picture thing hopefully they give us the points.. The slipcover says its DMR eligible item... I bought a bunch of Disney blurays from Best Buy too hope they have codes. Won't find out til Xmas on them though

The only version of the Little Mermaid containing movie money for Frozen is the 2D version at Walmart, which has a peel off sticker on the front containing the code.

I also saw some Frozen toys at Target today also with Movie Money for Frozen.
That's the one I have, bought it on release day, peeled off the sticker because we watched it the other night and the code just doesn't work. I know it won't get it resolved by tomorrow when we go see Frozen but I guess if they gve me another code or credit I can use it for another movie in the future

Disney Movie Reward site added some more movies today, including the blu-rays for Princess and the Frog, A Bug's Life, and Toy Story 3.

So after the new blu-rays were added I decided to cash in on some of my points and noticed that they increase the shipping charges after 3 blu-rays. I chose the option for points plus shipping and it was 2.56/movie and I was attempting to redeem a 4th and it jumped to 3.95. I haven't seen this mentioned before so I thought I would share for any interested. I understand that they don't even have to give us anything, but I still think it is a little ridiculous. No sir, I don't like it.

Ugh, the problem I have with redeeming points on BDs is they might add something I can't get in stores and wouldn't have the points.  I'm sitting on so many points right now, but I'm afraid to use them lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, the problem I have with redeeming points on BDs is they might add something I can't get in stores and wouldn't have the points. I'm sitting on so many points right now, but I'm afraid to use them lol.
I'm sitting on 30 Blu-Ray codes right now. I recently redeemed Mulan to get a Frozen ticket for my niece. I'm holding out to see if they will do another double points promotion before I redeem anything else.

I'm sitting on 30 Blu-Ray codes right now. I recently redeemed Mulan to get a Frozen ticket for my niece. I'm holding out to see if they will do another double points promotion before I redeem anything else.
Oh, I meant points already redeemed. I need to get TS3 still but I don't want to use points on something I could just buy at a store in case some awesome collectible gets added.

I just tried Dec. 2nd code and it worked for me(Dec 3rd 7:30 pacific time). You may want to try the codes even if its after the day their released for.

Yeah I just did the same thing.
you get your points? they put 150 in my account today

can anyone vouch for the quality of the The Little Mermaid poster? my daughter would love this but i dont want to spend that much unless it is close to movie quality

Um...did anyone else get 15 pts for Day 6? I thought they were 5 pts each.

gallery_97550_7263_2077.jpg

It is for Dec. 6-8, as the description states. 5 points per day.

They probably don't wanna waste time updating during the weekend.

I'm aware. I was explaining to WingsDJY why there were 15 points posted. Your comments should have been directed at that user, not me.

A question about free movie ticket offers: Do they arrive digitally, or is it something that I have to wait for in the mail?

Oh shoot the Disney tour is sold out!! Been saving up for it since I'm so close... I hope it comes back in 'stock' :( They already got rid of the tour that came with the theater thing, though...

New DMC Featured Title. Lone Ranger Blu-ray combo pack with Muppets Treasure Island/Great Muppet Caper Blu-ray or Alice in Wonderland Blu-ray as the optional titles.

bread's done
Back