Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

I know it says out of stock, but under the Grogu statue, it says you might be required to prove valid code entries. How do you do that?
From folks talking about redeeming points for the Disney Tours, you have to take photos of all the DVD and blu-ray inserts that you used to get points.

Last edited by a moderator:
They sent out another unique code in an email with the subject "You Deserve To Be Rewarded".  There is also a Thor Love and Thunder teaser poster they added recently.

Michael's has the most affordable frames TBH. If you catch a sale/coupon right, it's generally $20-30 for a 24x36. Plenty of styles to choose from but for movie posters just the traditional squared-black frame tends to look very clean and sharp.

Michael's has the most affordable frames TBH. If you catch a sale/coupon right, it's generally $20-30 for a 24x36. Plenty of styles to choose from but for movie posters just the traditional squared-black frame tends to look very clean and sharp.
I got a black one at Walmart for 20. Bob's Burgers really pops in it! I have a ton of other posters in the basement still in the mailers, can't afford to frame em all.

I got a black one at Walmart for 20. Bob's Burgers really pops in it! I have a ton of other posters in the basement still in the mailers, can't afford to frame em all.
Oof, hopefully not one of those cheap acrylic ones. Most of the Michael's frames use glass which protects the ink and douses glare.

What I really need to do is bite the bullet and custom frame my Bounty Hunter wave 2 Mondo prints but that's easily a grand I've been putting off for a decade now heh.

Before I got my light box I just got whatever Michael’s had in 27x40. With their weekly 40% off coupons, made them about $14 or so

Before I got my light box I just got whatever Michael’s had in 27x40. With their weekly 40% off coupons, made them about $14 or so
I’m in the market for a couple of lightbox poster frames but they’re so expensive. The cheapest ones I’ve found are $280. That feels really steep for a poster frame with some LEDs. Do you have any recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m in the market for a couple of lightbox poster frames but they’re so expensive. The cheapest ones I’ve found are $280. That feels really steep for a poster frame with some LEDs. Do you have any recommendations?
I had one on my Amazon wish list forever that was about $250 and just never pulled the trigger. A local pawn shop had one in store for $220 and I just picked it up on a whim
I know there are do it yourself tutorials out there but I’m not handy enough for that

There is a second teaser poster for Thor on sale for 400 points.  I think it's nearly identical to the first teaser, but has Jane Foster Thor in place of original Thor.

Another unique code via email with the subject "We Know You'll Love These Rewards" for 25 points.  The email also links to a bunch of new Thor rewards that don't show up just by going to the New Rewards page.  The Thor payoff poster is there.  (I think that link should work.)

If you subscribe to Disney+, you can link your account to Disney Movie Insiders and get 150 points for September, then you get 50 points per month for each month you are an active subscriber.

Limited-Time Offer: Immediately earn double points for your September Disney+ subscription:

• 50 points for linking your Disney+ account
  • 100 points for your September 2022 Disney+ subscription points award
Thereafter, earn:

• 50 points for each monthly Disney+ subscription points award*

If you subscribe to Disney+, you can link your account to Disney Movie Insiders and get 150 points for September, then you get 50 points per month for each month you are an active subscriber.

Limited-Time Offer: Immediately earn double points for your September Disney+ subscription:

• 50 points for linking your Disney+ account
  • 100 points for your September 2022 Disney+ subscription points award
Thereafter, earn:

• 50 points for each monthly Disney+ subscription points award*
Too bad all accounts need the same login info. And not everybody has that.

Too bad all accounts need the same login info. And not everybody has that.
But mine are, and that's what matters. :p

Maui
Vibranium
Soul
1920s
Landonis

All 5 pts each
Cars - 5 pts
Whitneyhouston - 5 pts
D23expo2022 - 10 pts
First seven of those gave me errors (as I probably already typed them in), but D23expo2022 worked so hell yeah. Worth copying/pasting all seven for that sweet, sweet 10 points.

Limited-Time Offer: Immediately earn double points for your September Disney+ subscription:

• 50 points for linking your Disney+ account
  • 100 points for your September 2022 Disney+ subscription points award
Thereafter, earn:

• 50 points for each monthly Disney+ subscription points award*
Get rewarded for your Disney+ subscription!

bread's done
Back