Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Limited-Time Offer: Immediately earn double points for your September Disney+ subscription:

• 50 points for linking your Disney+ account
  • 100 points for your September 2022 Disney+ subscription points award
Thereafter, earn:

• 50 points for each monthly Disney+ subscription points award*
Get rewarded for your Disney+ subscription!

If you subscribe to Disney+, you can link your account to Disney Movie Insiders and get 150 points for September, then you get 50 points per month for each month you are an active subscriber.

Limited-Time Offer: Immediately earn double points for your September Disney+ subscription:

• 50 points for linking your Disney+ account
  • 100 points for your September 2022 Disney+ subscription points award
Thereafter, earn:

• 50 points for each monthly Disney+ subscription points award*

I entered the code around 5:30 this morning EST. I got the message like it worked, but the 50 points never posted. The code is also not in my points history.

Getting an error with the first one, but willow1988 worked
Thanks El Rey!

Envoyé de mon SM-S906B en utilisant Tapatalk
Same here, I always miss out on the time-sensitive codes. Although the second one worked, the points haven't actually been added for me yet. Usually it's immediate.

They are doing daily codes every weekday through December 30th.  The calendar page says these codes expire on 12/31/22.  Today's code is:

Yeti - 5 points?

Code submission is currently under maintenance, so it's a guess on the points.  I think last year all the weekday codes were 5 points, and then the Friday code was 15 to make up for no codes on the weekend.

They are doing daily codes every weekday through December 30th. The calendar page says these codes expire on 12/31/22. Today's code is:

Yeti - 5 points?

Code submission is currently under maintenance, so it's a guess on the points. I think last year all the weekday codes were 5 points, and then the Friday code was 15 to make up for no codes on the weekend.
Code submission works again and yes YETI is 5 points.

QUESTION - How often does the website change its FOR SALE content? Is it monthly?

Code submission works again and yes YETI is 5 points.

QUESTION - How often does the website change its FOR SALE content? Is it monthly?
Every Wednesday they have new drops, which are usually for their 'hot price'. Not sure if that's what you meant but otherwise they don't have any schedule I'm aware of.

bread's done
Back