OFFICIAL 2007 Yard Sale thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1001265uq7.jpg

Thankfully today was a little better for me than the last couple of weeks.

1001265uq7.jpg

FFX - complete
Katamari Damacy - complete
TOTAL - $4
This sale had about 40 PS2 games mostly disc only. When I asked the kid "How much for the 2 games?" He came back with $8. I CIF'd $4 saying "Will you take $4?" He did.

1001269qr7.jpg

Gem of the day
Final Fantasy VII original soundtrack

Dreamcast games - complete/mint
SoulCalibur
RE Code: Veronica
Ecco
Jet Grind Radio
Sonic Adventure
Crazy Taxi
Vigilante 8 2nd Offense
PC
Bomberman collection
CD's - all mint
Metallica - And justice for All
Black Sabbath - We sold our souls for Rock n Roll
The Doors - Best of the Doors
Steely Dan -Decade of Steely Dan
Total - $7
This sale had a box of CD's and games mixed. I pulled this out of the mix and offered up $7 for the stack CIF.

1001268ci1.jpg

Dreamcast games - complete discs mint but cases were quite dirty
Shenmue
Blue Stinger
Carrier
Evolution
House of the Dead 2 (Import)
TOTAL - $5
This lady wanted $1 each and would not budge. There were many other games but were all wounded pretty badly

1001267qu5.jpg

SNES games - a littl dirty but will clean up nice
Joe & Mac 2 - (I've been wanting this for quite a while)
LTTP
Equinox
TOTAL - $4
These were the only games at this sale. IAP was $2 each but I got them for $4 after being rejected on $2 & $3 CIF offers

1001266hb0.jpg

7th Guest and 11th hour stradegy guides
TOTAL - .50
These were marked at .50 each I gave the guy $1 without trying to haggle and he said "wait a minute" as I was walking away and gave me .50 back.

1001270dp1.jpg

pokemon blue
Pokemon gold
Shadow of the beast
Total - $2
Dug these out of a box of wires and plugs. There were some other GB games without labels and some genny sports carts, I did contemplate buying the mystery games but passed. I CIF'd $1 for this and the guy countered with $2. Still a good buy

Here is what I scored today, hit about 25 sales. I took a new route this week, still saw my competition drive past me once. But I had a great day. Basically I just went out of the town I live in, Beverly, to Hamilton, Danvers, and Wenham. I got the N64/PS2/GC and sega stuff at one neighborhood yardsale. The other stuff I just found at the last sale of the day.

$15:
N64
- Mario 64
- Paper Mario
- Mario Tennis
- Rugrats
- Mario Golf
- Battletanx Global Assault
- Tarzan
- Starfox 64 (been looking for this one)

PS2
- Burnout 3

GC
- Crazy Taxi
- LOTR
- 4x4 evo 2
- gauntlet Dark Legacy

NES
- Jeopardy!

HPIM0725.jpg

$5 CIF no hesitiation.
- Sega Series 2 Complete Package

- Crueball
- Sonic 1 (x4)
- Sonic 3
- Sonic and Knuckles
- Rinstar
- Earthworm Jim 2 (x2)
- Wheel of fortune
- Colums (x2)
- Sonic Spinball
- Chi Chi's Pro Golf
- Gargoyles
- Vectorman 2
- NBA Action '95
- Sonic 2
- F22 Interceptor
- Warlock
- Jungle Strike
- F-15 Strike Eagle
- Desert Strike
- NHL '94
- PGA Tour '96
- Lotus II
- NHL '96
- Urban Strike
- Toejam and Earl

HPIM0727.jpg

HPIM0728.jpg

$10
- PSONE complete w/ 3 controllers
- Jet Moto 2
- Iron and Blood
- Cool Boarders 2
- Bugs Bunny
- Star Gladiator
- Toy Story 2
- Blasto
- Steel Harbinger
- Namco Museum
- Blaster Master
- Beyblade
- teen Rocket Rescue
- GT Racing
- 4 demo discs

PS2:
- 3 2001 EA sports games
- Socom

HPIM0729.jpg

HPIM0730.jpg

The last package with the PSONE and games I talked down from $70 to $10. Took a few minuets, but worth it.

Not a bad weekend, but still no SNES stuff. Where is it all? I only find it on Craigs List. But I am still happy.

Today's finds:

Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Tecmo Bowl, Tecmo Super Bowl, 2 dust sleeves: $2

Double Dragon, Double Dragon II, NES power brick, 2 NES controllers: $5

Not too exciting of a day, but I was pretty happy to find the NES controllers and power brick, since they'll complete an NES I picked up last month that didn't come with them. I also picked up a 4-way A/V switch for $1, which should be pretty useful for all the things I have to hook up to my TV. Other things I passed on included a number of Xbox games, the usual sports games, and a box with an N64, a Dual Shock 2, and third party controllers for the Genesis, Dreamcast, and PS1, all of it pretty dirty. It was marked $3, but the N64 didn't come with any controllers or an A/V cable, so I passed. I probably would have taken it if it had the expansion pak or if I hadn't found a Dual Shock 2 last week.

Hit something good today. A turbografx 16 system with turbotap and 12 games. No RF though. Games are as follows

Splatterhouse
Bloody Wolf
Aero Blasters
Rtype
Moto Roader
Yo Bro
Final Lap Twin
TV Sports Hockey
Andre Panga Kickboxing
Takin it TO THE HOOP!
World Class Baseball
Keith Courage in ALpha Zone

Went to thrift stores yesterday. I got a PGA 2003 GC game for $2 at pawn shop. At one thrift store they had NES games for $4 each. They had a NES too but didn't check on the price.

Ace Combat 4 & X2: Wolverine's Revenge - $4

Walked away from Need For Speed 2 Underground and James Bond 007: Nightfire for X-Box when the seller wanted $10 each

And got a fuckin' flat-tire and had to deal with that shit for the rest of the day. God, I hate life

Gameshark GBA
Code Breaker GBA
Asking $1, CIF'ed $0.50

Vagrant Story (complete)
Vagrant Story guide
Asking $5, paid $5

The Lion King 2DVD
Asking $3, CIF'ed $2

4x ink cartridges (to trade at Staples)
Asking $4, CIF'ed $2

Mario Kart 64 guide
Puss 'n' Boots NES boxed
offered $0.50

Resident Evil 3 guide
Asking $0.25, paid $0.25

Today was a pretty good day, but not as amazing as last week.

First find of the day were the Gameshark and a Code Breaker for GBA. I know these got fairly hard to find after they stopped making them, so they're a nice find. The lady also had a radio attachment for GBA, which I declined.

Vagrant Story was by far my gem for the day. This was at a sale with a young lady who was selling all baby stuff. I asked her about games and she said, "My husband has a whole bunch, but I don't know if he wants to sell any." She went inside to ask. He came to the door and said "I've only got one old-school Playstation game that I want to get rid of. It's called Vagrant Story. I just never got around to it. Interested?" Yes please!

Vagrant Story is by FAR one of my favorite PS1 titles, but I actually didn't have the guide in my collection, so this was a great find for my collection. He asked $5 and I paid, no questions asked.

I passed up a LOT of Sega stuff today... Game Gear w/ 2 games $5, Genny 1 no games $5, Genny 1 w/ 1 game $5. I probably could've haggled, but I really didn't want/need any of it.

[quote name='sallyballs']Score!!

Mint Non-GH Final Fantasy VII
Mint Non-GH Castlevania: SOTN

$4

IMG_0378.jpg
[/quote]I think you have find of the day so far!

[quote name='snotknocker']

1001269qr7.jpg

Gem of the day
Final Fantasy VII original soundtrack
[/quote]snotknocker, I hate to break it to you, but that's the bootleg version. Maybe you already knew that.

PS2 Network Adaptor
$10

New Guitar Hero 2 for Xbox 360
$28

3 PC Engines with 5 controllers, a multi-tap
and 20 japanese PC-Engine games
$50
I think I overpaid for this one but oh well

[quote name='wd4000']3 PC Engines with 5 controllers, a multi-tap
and 20 japanese PC-Engine games
$50
I think I overpaid for this one but oh well[/quote]
TG16 stuff is hard enough to come by, forget about PCE. I'd love to hear the story behind this. Japanese family? Hardcore import gamer?

I was in Massachusetts all day today. Didn't get out to any sales maybe I'll check some stuff out tomorrow.

edit: checking out craigslist and found this...

A BIG GARAGE, YARD, MOVING OUT SALE!!!
SATURDAY, JUNE 23rd and SUNDAY, JUNE 24TH --- 10am - 4pm each day
EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!
HUGE SELECTION of VASES, videos, clothes, HESS, FAX MACH. SCANNER, NINTENDO 64, VCR'S, PLATSTATION, OFFICE STUFF, books, electronics, VIDEOGAMES,SPEAKERS, Household goods, COLLECTIBLES, GLASSWARE, audio cables, bags and luggage etc.

Yay! Hopefully the VG's are still there

I haven't had much time recently to update my finds but here are the highlights of the past couple weeks.

I went to the pawn shop after work and found that the owner had gotten some new items in. I ended up picking up:

Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (GC)
Suikoden IV (PS2)
Final Fantasy Tactics (PS)

The best part is that I paid $15 for all three of them. I already had the Zelda disc, but I knew that it was worth way more than $5.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/605449577/

This was at the very first sale I went to. These 2 GBC games were marked $2 each but I ended up giving her $3 for both. They were both immaculate on the inside as well as the box being in extremely good condition. I got:

Elmo's 123's
Bob the Builder

I was pretty excited since these are the first game items I have really seen in a while in this good of condition.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/605565556/

This was a refreshing find after a drought of not finding any games... I pulled up to this house and saw a stack of saturn games. She was asking $0.25 each so I grabbed all 10 of them and gave her $2. I ended up getting:

NFL Quarterback Club 96
Center Ring Boxing
Madden 97
Wing Arms
Off-World Interceptor Extreme
Daytona USA
Sega Rally Championship
NBA Action
Virtua Cop
Virtua Fighter

This was a pretty decent find I thought. No stellar games but for $2, you can't go wrong.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/605453655/

I've bee yard saling with my old boss from work and he called me from this yard sale. on his way over to meet me at my house. He told me that there was an N64 with some games and he told me a few of the games. I asked him to pick it up and I would pay him when he got to the house for it. Upon closer inspection, this is what was scored:

Jet Force Gemini
007 Goldeneye
Killer Instinct Gold
NFL Blitz 2000
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer
Star Wars Rogue Squardron
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
Star Wars Battle for Naboo
Rugrats in Paris: The Movie
Super Mario 64 (complete)

It also had a memory card and also a black controller. It was a little high at $25 but I am only keeping what I don't have and selling the rest.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/605454357/

So this sale is strictly baby stuff when I pull up. However, I start looking and there is a box marked $1. I went over to take a look and found an intellivision with 6 complete games:

Triple Action
Bowling
NHL Hockey
Las Vegas Poker and Blackjack
Star Strike
Space Hawk

Needless to say, for $1 I picked this up pretty quick.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/605455135/

Not a yard sale find, but my friend gave me a really nice snes with controllers and hookups, and these games, complete:

star fox
castlevania iv
donkey kong country
pilotwings
actraiser

Just got back from the flea market. Woke up at 6am to beat my competition there. And I did, and I got some great stuff.

First there were about 10 games on a table from different systems, I picked out these:

N64:
- Body harvest

SNES:
- Wing Commander

NES
- Shadowgate
- Ikari Warriors

Total: $4

HPIM0734.jpg

And for the other purchase I saw a table with a bunch of boxed N64 games. He wanted $2 a piece. I said how about $10 CIF for all of them. He said OK. There are some great games in there, all are complete except 007 and Conker Bad Fur Day (worth $10 by itself). Most of the games still had their plastic sleave in the box too.

N64:
- WWF: No Mercy
- Tetris Sphere
- Turok 2
- Aidyn Chronicles
- Conker's bad Fur Day
- 007: The World is not Enough
- MK4
- Carmagedon
- Quake II
- NBA Live 00, 01

Total:$10

HPIM0733.jpg

Not a yard sale find... just a little something from the Book & Music Exchange:

finds6-22.jpg

FF Origins guide - $5

Taito Legends - $10

Sega Dreamcast gun - $15

No funny story... except that that Dreamcast gun has been sitting there for years. I bought it to play Virtua Cop 2 on the Smash Pack.

The voices in my head love Sega.

Minor finds today. Did 'nt plan on YS'ing today but could'nt pass up some signs on the way to get the Sunday paper

1001271aa9.jpg

Happy Feet DVD
TOTAL - $2
This sale had several DVD's but most I had. The lady wanted $3. I tried reapeatedly to CIF $2 to no avail. I paid with a $20 and the lady counted out accidentaly, $18 in singles for change. As I was counting it she asked if it was right. I said "no" and as we counted it again and it totaled $18 I went to hand her back $1. She was so smitten with my honesty she told me to keep it.

SMW2
TOTAL - $2
Asked for games at this sale and the lady came out with 3 empty NES boxes and some crap boxed SNES game and SMW2. She wanted $5 each. I CIF'd $2 which she initially declined countering with $4. I told her $4 was a little to rich for me to which she responded that $2 was a little to lean for her. I smiled and told her that she would really make my day if she took $2 for it. She said "Well in that case OK" and while there's quite a bit of day, so far this buy really did make it.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']Not a yard sale find... just a little something from the Book & Music Exchange:

FF Origins guide - $5

Taito Legends - $10

Sega Dreamcast gun - $15

No funny story... except that that Dreamcast gun has been sitting there for years. I bought it to play Virtua Cop 2 on the Smash Pack.

The voices in my head love Sega.[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI, that is an import DC gun which I own. It will NOT work with any N American game only with japanese imports.

Looked outside my window this morning, and there was a yard sale right across the street! I went over, asked about games, they brought out a few GC games. I offered $5 for these guys:

Zelda Collector's Edition and Star Wars: Rogue Leader.

Nice way to start off the day.

Went to a yard sale today and picked up 4 PC games for $2 total. The guy said he plays games once and that's it. I got:

Tomb Raider Gold - with manual and no scratches at all
Tomb Raider 2 - manual and no scratches
Half Life - manual (no box though), no scratches
Splinter Cell - no scratches, in original box with the receipt too still

[quote name='DX']Just an FYI, that is an import DC gun which I own. It will NOT work with any N American game only with japanese imports.[/QUOTE]

I have verified it works with the North American Smash Pack version of Virtua Cop 2... or it could be my particular version of the Smash Pack. Hmm.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']I have verified it works with the North American Smash Pack version of Virtua Cop 2... or it could be my particular version of the Smash Pack. Hmm.[/QUOTE]

Odd. According to SEGA back in 99 it wasnt supposed to work with N American games. I play my import HotD2 with it.

Here's wondering if EvilMax or Moiety even read the posts other people make in this thread. I'm not the only one to state that I don't appreciate them coming and saying "Click here to see what I got." I realize you were the the originators of this thread, but come on. Either type out what you got or don't waste our time. Several of us refuse to click your links and wait for your pages to load just to see what you got.

[quote name='ragtop70']Here's wondering if EvilMax or Moiety even read the posts other people make in this thread. I'm not the only one to state that I don't appreciate them coming and saying "Click here to see what I got." I realize you were the the originators of this thread, but come on. Either type out what you got or don't waste our time. Several of us refuse to click your links and wait for your pages to load just to see what you got.[/quote]
Nobody is forcing you to click anything, and if you don't want to read what we have to say, then so be it. There have never been any style requirements for posting in this thread, or any other thread on CAG. This isn't evilmax17's yardsale thread, or moiety's yardsale thread, or even ragtop70's yardsale thread. This is a place for all of us, and it has always been a place of positive encouragement. We come here to show off our finds, but also to provide advice, so that other CAGs can have success at yardsales.

Please stop discouraging people from participating in this thread.

I had really bad luck yesterday....I tried to haggle but everyone was being jerks on that "I could get X on Ebay",I told them then why don't you sell it on Ebay.....they had to think for a while!

Umm I click the links, read the pages. Unless your on 56k or something it loads in 2-3 seconds. Then I read the best yardsalers on Cag's finds of the week. Jeez you are either lazy or just a dick.

[quote name='ragtop70']Here's wondering if EvilMax or Moiety even read the posts other people make in this thread. I'm not the only one to state that I don't appreciate them coming and saying "Click here to see what I got." I realize you were the the originators of this thread, but come on. Either type out what you got or don't waste our time. Several of us refuse to click your links and wait for your pages to load just to see what you got.[/quote]

*insert Cam'Ron "U Mad" gif here*

I hate it how I can't find Dreamcast or even Turbo-Grafx 16 or 3DO stuff and people are showing it off with pictures. :lol: But it just means you gotta find them when you go out to look.

Some stuff I've learned from doing the yard-sale thing:

-Dudes in their early 20s will try to sell their stuff for more than its worth (see: the guy wanting $10 each for X-Box games even if EB/Gamestop would sell them for cheaper).
-Older guys don't really know how much games are worth so they will actually give you the best deal. $5 PC games and (this weekend at least) $2 PS2 games are where it's at. If you get a 30-year-old who's wearing a Pac-Man shirt, forget about it.
-Cul-de-sacs = video games. I don't know why, but most of the sales I've gone to at the end of cul-de-sacs have had games.
-Families with young boys are a mixed bag. You'll find crap (like Trigger Man or 007: Agent Under Fire) but then you'll find good games (like Aerobiz Supersonic or Creatures) amidst it.
-The richer the neighborhood, the more likely you'll find games. And they are usually last-gen games. Poorer neighborhoods have games as well, but they seem to be older systems/games.

Georgia really seems to suck with their yard sales. :(

Emo much, why dont you stop posting and go cut yourself OK! Nobody wants your whining and crying so stop.

[quote name='evilmax17']TG16 stuff is hard enough to come by, forget about PCE. I'd love to hear the story behind this. Japanese family? Hardcore import gamer?[/quote]

White dude with a Japanese wife. He told me that they go to Japan once a year to vist the wife's relatives, and that he got bored in Japan and went around to used game stores and bought up any PCE stuff he found.

He had 3 systems because he was afraid that one of the systems would die

So so week... Didnt find a single game before Ten AM,

N64 System with all Hookups and 2 Controllers
Goldeneye
Mario 64

Genesis with all hookups
OutRun 2019
2 Sports Games

Total = $8

Gameboy Color
2 MaryKateand Ashley Games:puke:
Dexters Lab
Spongebob

Total = $4

Tomb Raider III PC Game and PS1/PC Guide
Total = 1$

PS2 Games
Splashdown
Rayman Arena
Bionicle
Kelly Slater Pro Surfing
Hot Wheels Racing
Some other racing games

Total: 10$

My favorite find of the week and this guy literally went inside the house twice to give me more stuff after I talked to him a bit

Genesis games complete
Turtles Hyperstone Heist
Aladdin
Madden Football
8 Other Random Games

Lethal Enforcers Cart Only
Genesis Gun (I really wanted this)

Total = $5

On a side note EvilMax, Moiety, and Snotknocker.... You guys kill me for 15 years (since I was ten) I have been hitting yard sales in MA and NJ. I hit maybe 50-65 sales on decent weather days. How come I never seem to find half what you do? Please share your MA/NJ wisdom!

As was mentioned, I only have 56K and that's all I can get in this area. I connect at 24000 bps.

What should I cut myself with? I could use a Ginsu or a rusty hacksaw.

[quote name='wd4000']New Guitar Hero 2 for Xbox 360
$28[/quote]

I'm assuming that you got the game and not the controller?

SNES:
GP-1 Atlus Factory Sealed
Kirby Super Star Cart
Genghis Khan II Cart
Rex Ronan: Experimental Surgeon Cart
Pieces Cart
Aerobiz Cart
Skuljagger Cart

Genesis:
Cyborg Justice Factory Sealed
Mega Turrican Factory Sealed
WarSpeed Factory Sealed

NES:
Palamedes Cart
Romance of the Three Kingdoms Cart

All are available except for GP-1, Rex Ronan, Skuljagger, Aerobiz, Pieces and Genghis Khan II

[quote name='Slate']I'm assuming that you got the game and not the controller?[/quote]

No i got both, Guitar + Game

Hi everyone, my first post here.
I only went to about 10 yardsales, because there weren't many that day, but on the last one I think I did pretty well.
They had a box with an nes and some games, and a snes. I've really wanted an nes for a long time now, so I was willing to pretty much pay whatever they wanted. I asked how much for the nes, and she replied 10 bucks, so I offered 15 dollars for it with 9 games and a zapper. I probably could have got the snes and the nes with the games for 15 dollars, but I already have an snes, and I felt they needed the money more than I did.
IMG_3807.jpg

IMG_3808.jpg

And just as we were heading home, we stopped in at a pawn shop just to check it out. Dissapointed with nothing good, I was on my way out the door right when the n64 logo caught my eye. Sitting there on the floor was this n64 game holder. I believe it holds 12 games, and only cost me 1 dollar plus tax, so $1.14 total. Not too bad for my first time I think.
IMG_3809.jpg

[quote name='PaddyTheChump']Nova Scotia, Canada. Sad, isn't it? It actually was 15% until last year.[/QUOTE]

Isnt it two seperate taxes? Like one is 8% and the other is 6%? I remember something like that when I went on vacation with my family a few years back.

[quote name='Slate']How? I paid $90 for mine![/quote]

It was at garage sale, I already had the PS2 version, out of curiousity i just asked the guy how much he was selling it for. For $28, its hard to say no.

I guess he didn't know how much it was worth. =)

stumbled across a SNES lot at a Salvation Army for $14.99...the stuff was dirty and carts had names on them but a few desirable ones were actually in decent shape

SNES system with 3 controllers but no hookups or AC

Super Mario RPG:D
Mario is Missing:D
Donkey Kong Country 2
Donkey Kong Country (x2)
Super Mario World (x2)
Top Gear
The Magical Quest
Nickelodeon GUTS
Power Rangers the movie
Mega Man X:)
Killer Instinct
Primal Rage
Samurai Shodown
Tetris 2:)
Aladdin
Buster Busts loose
Speedy Gonzalez Los Gatos Bandidos
Mickey Mania
Looney Tunes B-ball

[quote name='Link927']Isnt it two seperate taxes? Like one is 8% and the other is 6%? I remember something like that when I went on vacation with my family a few years back.[/quote]
Yep, 6% national and 8% provincial, making up a 14% hst.

[quote name='wd4000']It was at garage sale, I already had the PS2 version, out of curiousity i just asked the guy how much he was selling it for. For $28, its hard to say no.

I guess he didn't know how much it was worth. =)[/quote]

Unbelieveable. Are you keeping it?

These were my finds from Saturday, couldn't get on the computer until today:

Most of the 30+ yard sales were busts. A lot of baby clothes and other junk (used socks? ahhhhh!!!! thank god I saw no one selling used underwear last last year)

At one yard sale I spotted a PS1 and some games, but they were all sports games so I was a bit disappointed. Then I saw Tetris for the original Game Boy sitting on the table for .25, so I grabbed that.

Then I walked into another one I bit later and saw the SNES Super Scope box sitting there marked $2, and sitting on the ground was a huge box of NES games (all cart-only). As I was opening up the Super Scopebox (to find it was missing the receiver), the lady said "The games are $3 each." Then the guy said "You can take the whole box for $50. That works out to about .75 each. They go at flea markets for $5 each."

So I was "crap, these are flea market people." I looked in the box, most of it were pretty common games, but I grabbed five that stood out, hoping to knock it down to $5 for five. "Five games? that'll be $12."

So I put two that I wasnt too crazy about back in the box, and held on to Adventures of Lolo, Mega Man 3 :hot:, and Dragon Warrior III :hot::hot::hot:.

So I pulled a five dollar bill out of my pocket and CIF the lady for the three games. Her eyes got all big and everything when she saw the money and grabbed it from me before she even said OK.

So yeah, I scored DW3. That made my day.

Only hit two garage sales that I bought anything at out of about thirty, so not such a good day.
First house I got all playstation games:
Digimon world 2 50cents
Need for speed hot pursuit 3 50cents
Tomb Raider 50cents
Road Rash 3d 50cents
The Simpsons wrestling 50cents
NHL rock the rink 50cents
NHL faceoff 98 50cents
Pro Pinball 50cents
Playstation demo disk April 2001 50cents

And at a church rummage sale I got
NCAA College Football 2K3 - Sealed $3
NFL Gameday 97 50cents
NFL Gameday 98 50cents

I had no idea how rare of a game Digimon world two was until i got home, found out it's worth about $40-50.
Bad day but a few nice finds.

Edit- I also forgot to mention that I found Silent Hill at Goodwill for $3 about a week ago, awesome.
Edit 2- Picture
Ya, awesome camera.

Well that was dissapointing. I went out at 8, on my bike, and went to the yardsale that I saw a sign for yesterday. No video games. I then biked for 45 more minutes, all around the city looking for yardsales, and found 3 more. No games at any of them. Then to add to my bad luck, I get a flat tire. Maybe it was that black cat I saw earlier....
Do you guys think that it was because school just got out and people are at their cottages? Or was I too early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back