OFFICIAL 2007 Yard Sale thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a nice little pickup from craigslist, guy wanted $40 for all of this:

vg1.jpg

vg2.jpg

vg3.jpg

thought it was a good pickup, from what I understand chrono trigger is pretty rare. Either way I'm happy because I haven't owned a SNES in a long time!

[quote name='MHRX']Had a nice little pickup from craigslist, guy wanted $40 for all of this:

/amazing shit/

thought it was a good pickup, from what I understand chrono trigger is pretty rare. Either way I'm happy because I haven't owned a SNES in a long time![/quote]

You robbed him blind - that was an amazing deal. Congrats :applause:

[quote name='flow.of.soul']Man i dont live in teh big city so i nvr get any of these deals

btw i picked up Final Fantasy Tactics for ps1 for 39.96 (tax included) at my local game store

was i ripped off i have a feeling i was...[/quote]

No offense. But if you don't know anything about a game, why pick it up? I can't even see spending $5 on a game that I have no information about.

[quote name='depascal22']No offense. But if you don't know anything about a game, why pick it up? I can't even see spending $5 on a game that I have no information about.[/quote]
i have looked into this game online and remember seeing this same price but with shipping so i knew what i was in for. Just i forgot about the value of GH and non GH. Also NO WAY U GOT LIKE A SNES WITH ZELDA AND CHRONO TRIGGER!!

im only gona get to play it on the ps1 disk... im jealous

edit: AND HOLY SHIT LEGEND OF MANA!!!!!!!!!

im turning u in u robbed that guy good...

Lordy you guys have found tons of AMAZING deals on some classic games. I'm from northern Mississippi and I never find games like that.

I got some good stuff today, And some embarrassing games..

First, I bought a genesis with a game genie and the cords. (No controllers) It was $1.50.

Then I bought some game boy stuff. A few GBA game protectors, A GBA light, Six games... Four out of six are embarrassing.. (Barbie games, sponegob and MK&A :cold: ) But the ones that aren't embarrassing are Ms. pac man and bugs bunny crazy castle 4. That lot was $1...

I bought two tape to CD converters for 50 cents (Wohoo!)

Finally, I "Reserved" My copy of bioshock. (The limited edition) :)

We are a loyal and reliable wow gold store online. Welcome to www.only4game.com . Farming wow gold is a hard work, but you can buy wow gold, cheap wow gold, gold wow, cheap gold wow from us. It is a safe way to buy gold wow from us, you will never get banned. We are sure that you will get really cheap wow gold by an instant way of delivery. Don’t waste your time anywhere. Just place your order to buy wow gold here and you will get your desired gold wow in a short while.

wow power leveling, wow gold, ffxi gil, rs gold

I have hit the motherload of garage sales. Pics may be to follow to make you jealous. :lol:

I got a Nintendo 64 with RF adapter, three controllers and a bag of games.

The games are:

Legend of Zelda - Ocarina Of Time
Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask
Cruisin' World
Beetle Adventure Racing
Starfox 64
NFL Blitz 2004
San Francisco Rush 2049
Star Wars Episode I Racer

All for $20. Zelda and Starfox 64 were worth it for that alone!

Then, I went to another sale and got....

A

Sega

Saturn

with 3 controllers and RF adapter.

The games are as follows:

NBA Live 98
Pebble Beach Golf Links
Minnesota Fats Pool Legend
World Series Baseball
Darius Gaiden
NASCAR 98 (PSX)
Bug Too!
Guardian Heroes
WWF WrestleMania The Arcade Game
College Slam
World Series Baseball II
F1 Challenge
Daytona USA
Olympic Soccer
Star Fighter
Ten Pin Alley
Bug!

All for $20.

If anyone could tell how to set up a RF adapter, that would be great

UPDATE: The Sega Saturn now doesn't work -- the system couldn't read some of the disks (Guardian Heroes, Bug! & Bug Too!) and I loaded them into the PC/Saturn emulator and they work fine. Which leads me to believe I was sold a busted system that was slammed around quite a bit. I tried to press down on the disk loading area to see if that would help, which only led to the spindel being permanently pushed down. oops.

AGAIN: Finally got the Saturn to work! Had to push the laser back and pull up on the spinner/spindel until it came off (?!?). Pushed it back down but not too far down. All the games now work. Whoever had the system didn't take good care of it.

No decent sales around today, though I did find FFVII PSX GH complete , along with Legend of Dragoon PSX GH, and some other RPG for $2 ea.

$35 total, which is higher than I normally pay at a garage sale but still a steal

All black label complete

Silent Hill
Resident Evil 2
Metal Gear Solid
Clock Tower
Resident Evil Director's Cut

I hit a few sales yesterday and found absolutely nothing. I even went to one that had "video games" in the ad, but lo and behold, all they had were a couple of kiddie, educational plug-and-play games. Needless to say I was quite disappointed.

[quote name='guyinga']I
If anyone could tell how to set up a RF adapter, that would be great[/QUOTE]

LOL!

You kids and you fancy smatsy HDMI, VGA and component connections! Back in my day we didnt have all that digital stuff and you were glad you had an RF switch with a slide on it to choose between game and TV.

Wipper snapper.

BTW, you just screw it into your coaxial plug on the back of your TV.

[quote name='qpwoeiruty']No decent sales around today, though I did find FFVII PSX GH complete , along with Legend of Dragoon PSX GH, and some other RPG for $2 ea.[/quote]

ive been looking for a that same deal for about a month. No luck T_T

A few things from about two weeks ago. We've been rather busy and had no time to update until now. We also have not gone 'saling for two weeks. Sales have been unusually sparce this summer, and there haven't been enough to warrant going out. We're hoping it picks up before the summer is over. We'd like to get at least another month or so of solid 'saling.

Found a few things today and yesterday between yard sales and the flea market:

Yard Sales:
Fahrenheit Sega CD/32X Complete & Nice shape- $1
Sparkster Gen Box only (found the game a few weeks ago)- $0.10
Sonic 3D for Saturn- Disc Only- $1
Nights for Saturn- Disc Only- $1
Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles Box Set- $0.10 (4 books)
Minnie Mouse Computer Mouse- $0.50

Flea Market:
Ghostbusters II for NES- $1
N64 Game Case Drawer- $0.50
Super Nintendo Console Entertainment Center- $1
Saturn 3D Controller- $2

Things have been pretty slim here too. I'm guessing its all the neighborhoods have done their Spring/early Summer sales. I just waiting for the end of Summer/Fall sales to start up. I just hope I can get some money.

Big NES haul today!

080407165600jr1.jpg

Boy, my camera phone sucks. We have here:
-Bionic Commando
-Blackjack (Unlicensed)
-Donkey Kong Jr.
-Metal Gear
-Mario Bros.
-Wall Street Kid
-Dr. Mario
-Pin-Bot
-Mike Tyson's Punch-Out
-Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt (x2)
-Monopoly
-Double Dribble
-Pinball Quest
-The Blue Marlin
-Bubble Bobble
-Joust
-Xenophobe
-R.C. Pro AM
-California Games
-Operation Wolf
-Bandai Golf: Pebble Beach
-Super Mario Bros. 3

$15 for all that, a little more than I'd usually spend on NES stuff, but this was a nice collection. The kid was also selling an NES console, a Genesis with a few games, a Dreamcast with a couple demo discs and Crazy Taxi, and a PS1 with no games. He also had an Atari Jaguar, but it had been purchased already. I feel kinda bad for just grabbing everything, I should have left him one of those Mario Bros. cartridges to sell with his NES. Oh well.

Other sights today included Tekken 3 with a PS1 in it's original box, a GBC with some RPGs (Dragon Warrior, Legend of the River King)... Amazingly, not too much crap! The only sports games today were with that Genesis. A few friends came with me looking for assorted furniture, and everyone pretty much found what they were looking for.

Well, this was the only sale today that had any signs of games at all. I was walking around and found this set of Game Gear games. I ended up getting:

Donald Duck in Deep Duck Trouble
Sonic the Hedghog 2

They were both in a plastic bag and was marked $3. I CIF'ed $1 to the woman running the sale and she took it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/1010491586

As I was leaving the yard sale with the game gear games, I heard the woman talk about a vest she had that hooked up to a Nintendo 64. I came back looked at it and it is a Rumble vest that rumbles when you plug it into the 64 controller. I ended up giveng $20 for it but I have never seen anything like this ever.

Very different...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/1010490682

[quote name='Mirpkered']
As I was leaving the yard sale with the game gear games, I heard the woman talk about a vest she had that hooked up to a Nintendo 64. I came back looked at it and it is a Rumble vest that rumbles when you plug it into the 64 controller. I ended up giveng $20 for it but I have never seen anything like this ever.

Very different...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/1010490682[/QUOTE]

Wow, I've never seen or heard of it either. There's a version on ebay going for 40 shipped, search under "n64 Vest". Pretty interesting.

[quote name='Mirpkered']Well, this was the only sale today that had any signs of games at all. I was walking around and found this set of Game Gear games. I ended up getting:

Sonic the Hedghog 2

They were both in a plastic bag and was marked $3. I CIF'ed $1 to the woman running the sale and she took it.

Very different...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/1010490682[/quote]

wow, the vest look rare and cool!

[quote name='Mirpkered']Well, this was the only sale today that had any signs of games at all. I was walking around and found this set of Game Gear games. I ended up getting:

Sonic the Hedghog 2

Very different...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/1010490682[/QUOTE]

Pretty common actually and dont work very well at all. Were made for multiple systems.

[quote name='Link927']Wow, I've never seen or heard of it either. There's a version on ebay going for 40 shipped, search under "n64 Vest". Pretty interesting.[/quote]

I saw that. I am curious how that one hooks up though. It looks like it would be through the controller port while mine hooks up like a rumble pack to the control. I have scoured the internet and still have not found any information about this vest. I did uncover a little more about the vest though by looking at it.

It is made by Nuby and on the rumble pack it has a name on it calling it the "Rock Rocker". Once again, very different.

A few finds yesterday

1001341hm1.jpg

FFVII - GH complete exc cond.
FFIX - NGH complete exc cond.
FFVII guide - no poster - rough
FFVIII guide - fair cond.
TOTAL - $3
Pulled up to this sale and saw the guides. All marked items were dirt cheap. I CIF'd $1 for the guides and then asked for games. she came back with don't you want the ones for those books? So I was like hellz yeh. So I kinda stood there for a minute and she said they were on the table where I just picked up the guides - NOT! so I was like their not there, and she said oh wait a minute went into a box and pulled out the 2 games and handed them to me. I asked if she had anymore but she did'nt. So I quickly CIF'd $2 which she did'nt even hesitate on. I wonder where the FFVIII game and the FFIX guide are.

1001342di4.jpg

50 pack DVD-R
2 N64 cleaning kits unused
TOTAL- $4
Guy wanted $5 on the DVD's and $1 on the kits. CIF'd $4 for all.

1001343cf1.jpg

PS2 Terminator Redemption
TOTAL - $2
Pulled up to this sale and the lady had about 5 or 6 crappy PS2 all marked $5. After some cheerful meaningless banter. The lady said "no reasonable offer refused'So I said what's reasonable for me might not be reasonable for you. She said so how much dop you want to pay $2?
I thought that sounded reasonable so I said "yup" and she said OK

1001344ic2.jpg

Zeld collectors edition Gamecube complete exc.cond
Pelican Predator wireless PS1 controller
TOTAL - $2
This was the second to last sale of the day, both on the same block and both unadvertised other than a sign on a tele-phone pole. If I had'nt decided to stop to pick up a six-pack I would of missed them. Anyway,
I pulled up and noticed a bunch og Yu-Gi-Oh DVD's. In the mix was the Zelda and a empty case for Pokemon coliseum. I snatched up the Zelda then noticed the receiver for the pelican in a box of mixed junk right next to me, so I dig through it to find the controller. I ask the guy how much for the controller and the game. So he says $2 for the DVD and $1 for the controller. My first thought was this guy does'nt know this is a video game and shut my mouth and just get over on his stupidity. But my conscience got the better of me and I told him hey this is a Gamecube game not a DVD. So he was like yeh OK $2. So I CIF'd him $2 for both and walked away feeling pretty good about being honest.

1001345dh4.jpg

The last score of the day not gaming related but quite the decent find
15 complete CD's - 3 not shown
TOTAL - $2
This sale I asked for games CD's etc. The lady said wait a minute I got a tub of CD's in the van. Turns out her sister gave her the CD's to do with as she pleased. There were about 300 CD's but I'd guess 80% of them were empty So we both started looking through and it turns out as we're searching and talking that this women only listens to the radio and has very little interest in CD's. So I ask her how much she wants for each and she tells me find what I want and make her an offer. So 15 CD's later (I figured I was doing good with $2 offers all day ) I CIF'd $2 and she took it.

Only was able to make one stop yesterday; only found two Dreamcasts, no games with one controller and one AV hookup, and a controller broken off in the port of one of them. They wanted $20 EACH after I CIFed $10 for the two and Season 1 of Reno 911. Tried CIF'ing $5 for just the DVDs, they wanted $10. I just left.

Snotknocker, snotknocker, snotknocker.... You must make some trips to "Bargain planet" Because you get too much stuff for cheap. And what is with the woman that "Only listens to the radio"? She is out of her mind, Back in black is worth $10 alone.

All I bought was a complete copy of Star wars KOTOR For $4. (Non platinum hits)

[quote name='Slate']Snotknocker, snotknocker, snotknocker.... You must make some trips to "Bargain planet" Because you get too much stuff for cheap. And what is with the woman that "Only listens to the radio"? She is out of her mind, Back in black is worth $10 alone.

All I bought was a complete copy of Star wars KOTOR For $4. (Non platinum hits)[/quote]
I had about 4 weeks with out any finds at all. But the last two outings were pretty good. It's all really hit or miss. But speed is the key factor in most of the stuff I find. I don't really linger at sales. Hit and run - in and out and off to the next sale. The more sales you hit the better your odds.

The woman with the CD's was a little weird. It was a kind of flirty situation and she was really creeping me out. I caught her eyeing my junk a couple of times. She was seriously butt ugly. I was happy with the deal though.

[quote name='snotknocker']The woman with the CD's was a little weird. It was a kind of flirty situation and she was really creeping me out. I caught her eyeing my junk a couple of times.[/quote]
Ah yes, the old Junk-In-Face technique. Much more effective than CIF, but use at your own discretion!

kentuckybf7.gif
cranguy's Gettin' Lucky in Kentucky Edition

All from the Route 127 "World's Longest Yard sale" Aug. 2-3

My family decided that since all we do is "eat and shop" on our vacation, why go to the beach? Instead, we decided we would head to Kentucky for the "World's Longest Yard sale" on Route 127. I'll admit, the decision was probably very indirectly inspired by all the great stuff in this thread. Here are the results of the first 2 days of the sale, Thursday and Friday. Pickins were already getting slim by Friday afternoon, so I guess it's best we cut it then.

RPG Treasure Trove
(aka the big find)

PS1:
Legend of Mana
Dragon Warrior VII
Alundra 2
Legend of the Dragoon
Chrono Cross

SNES:
Chrono Trigger
Dragon View
Secret of Evermore
Lord of the Rings
Lagoon
Legend of Gaia
Ultima
Breath of Fire
Breath of Fire II
Lufia
Lufia II
Warlock

LOTS of manuals, including
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG
FF VII, VIII, IX, X, Origins
etc

Lunar Silver Star Story Prima strategy guide
Final Fantasy X-2 poster
2 PS1 memory cards
Big binder of printed walkthrus

Paid = $20

At this sale, at the side of the road, I spotted Chrono Cross as soon as I got out of the van and that's when I started to feel like I had to pee myself. I was so focused on it that I didn't notice Legend of Mana and Dragon Quest VII right next to it. Finally, I noticed all the SNES games in a box right above -- then noticed that they were all RPGs -- and I think I mightve let a no. 2 slip out.

Everything was already cheaply marked -- $1 for the SNES, $3 for PSX -- so I just threw everything into the box and offered the guy $20 for everything, which he quickly took. I couldn't have handed him the Jackson fast enough.

In retrospect, there are a LOT of manuals in the box for great stuff like Mario RPG (which STILL eludes me) and Final Fantasy VII, so I wonder if somebody got to those before me. Still, with Chrono Trigger and Mana, I can't complain.

Metroid Zero Mission Guide = $1
Legends of Wrestling II PS2 = $5
Monster Rancher 4 PS2 disc = $3
Oddworld Abe's Exoddus PS1 discs = $2
Black Gamecube controller = $3 (flea)
Parasite Eve II = $10 (flea)
MTV Music Generator PS1 = $6 (flea)
GameBoy Color w/ Pokemon Silver = $0.50
P.N.03 = $2.50
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles = $2.50
Wakeboard Unleashed PS2 = $5
Dog's Life PS2 = $5 (flea)
Pokemon Crystal, missing label = $5

Not pictured:
GBA Gameshark = $12 (flea)

Plushies! Er, or something
big Sonic = $1
big Shadow = $1
Mario (from 1989) = $3

My family gave me all kinds of WTF looks when I bought these.

Genesis = $1
SNES, no power = $3

N64 w/
Mario Kart 64
Zelda OoT
WWF No Mercy
= $10

GBA Glacier, dirty, no batt cover = $5
Zelda OoT = $3
Nirvana "With the Lights Out" promo sampler = $2.50
SNES w/ Super R-Type = $10
NES w/ several games = $10
PS2 Network boot CD = $2

I didn't notice that the SNES came with R-Type til I got home... sweet, I love side scrollers.

Well, that's it. It was worth the drive from Maryland.... also picked up a ton of stuff from Gamestops and FYEs along the way.

[quote name='cranguy']
kentuckybf7.gif
cranguy's Gettin' Lucky in Kentucky Edition

All from the Route 127 "World's Longest Yard sale" Aug. 2-3

[/quote]
That's awesome! I always wondered how well somebody could do at one of these mega-sales. They're so well advertised, that I would think competition would be pretty stiff. How many seperate sales do you think you hit in total? Did you see anybody else grabbing for game stuff?

Good finds! Sounds like a really fun time.

When we started on Thursday, there was really not that many people and selection was generally pretty good. The sales that were off the highway a ways -- namely neighborhood areas -- had the best selection and were probably the least picked over because they were harder to find.

There were more people out on Friday, and selection started to thin out. Most of the shoppers were retired folks, ie, people who had enough time to travel for something like this.

I also saw lots of resellers and dealers who clearly did this sort of thing often, either there on Route 127 (which looked to be a big flea market area, not only on this weekend) or else came in from outside for this sale.

Specifically, the MTV Generator game from a guy at a flea market who had 4 long folding tables filled with games and systems. I almost filled with joy until I realized he was a reseller. NES games for $10 ea? No thanks, grandpa. I found a Mario 64 marked $3, which I took up only to find, "That's supposed to be $15, it's got the wrong sticker on it."

"You can't find 'dem tapes for cheaper. I rememmer when they came out at 'da Wal-Mart, peoples were lined up out da door for em," croaked the old lady in the folding chair next to him.

Yeah, maybe a decade ago, grandma. Say, how did acquire all these games anyway? Finding them CHEAPER, perhaps? grr.

I saw practically nobody in their 20s shopping, so I didn't have much competition in regard for games. Saw lots of 16 bit systems in the $10-$20. I really had to start turning them down and being selective at a point.

We drove about 50 mi and hit an average of about 50 sales and 3-4 fleas each day. Spent most of the day, about 10-4 pm ea day hitting sales.

[quote name='cranguy']"You can't find 'dem tapes for cheaper. I rememmer when they came out at 'da Wal-Mart, peoples were lined up out da door for em," croaked the old lady in the folding chair next to him.[/quote]

The next person that tells me something like that is going to get an earfull.

I've made up my mind that next time I meet an old geezer like that, I'll retort, "Oh really, when's the last time you bought any?"

I fn love flea markets. I got an ancient sealed Xbox Live starter kit with the Whacked and MotoGP demos on it AND a year sub code that worked for $15, Beyond Good and Evil for Xbox for $5, and a Dreamcast with controller and Sonic Adventure 2 but no av and power cords for $5.

Geez reading posts in this thread make my finds seem expensive. $1-$3 for games... I'm jealous.

[quote name='darth007']I fn love flea markets. I got an ancient sealed Xbox Live starter kit with the Whacked and MotoGP demos on it AND a year sub code that worked for $15, Beyond Good and Evil for Xbox for $5, and a Dreamcast with controller and Sonic Adventure 2 but no av and power cords for $5.

Geez reading posts in this thread make my finds seem expensive. $1-$3 for games... I'm jealous.[/QUOTE]

Im jealous that you can find cheap games at the flea market. The last time I went to the flea market, all I found were overpriced or bootleg games, sometimes both at the same time. I did pick up an unpatched GTA for $20 when they were going for $50, but this was also at an overpriced booth, I was giving it a 50/50 shot when I bought it.

[quote name='Mirpkered']

Very different...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirpkered/1010490682[/quote]

HAHAHA, it says NUBY. Damn that thing is awesome. If I had one I would mod it to run an electrical shock through it as well as the rumble functionality, then put it on my friends for Goldeneye and Perfect Dark competition.

[quote name='vicious7171']A find like that cranguy...my heart would be racing all day and it would be damn near impossible to shut me up. Congrats.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was a once in a life time find congrats cranguy!

I was actually watching a little bit of this show about people hunting down antique type stuff and home collectables at the 2006 longest sale and the prices didn't seem that cheap to me. Some lady bought a quilt for $350 dollars after negotiating ($400 IAP IIRC). It was really funny how she said "could you do any better on the price on this" like a child that was just crying and was so easy to fork over $350.

Looked to me like a fair chunk of this sale has alot of flea market type vendors that get away with top dog collector's prices because they get alot of collectors that travel to this with big money looking for unique items.

When people were showing what they got and for how much and the lady hosting the show was talking about how good of a deal they got and how they talking the vender down some from their high prices and I was thinking it would be like a video gamer getting Chrono Trigger cart only for $30 talked down from $40 then being told you got an unbeatable deal! that's worth about $45 easily :D

I was thinking it would be funny if I ever saw somebody selling NES games for way over the average price for a common game like you saw with the $10 NES games cranguy to pick up something like Code Name Viper or Rush N Attack and offer $3 for it just to see if the seller acts insulted when I offer what the game is worth as if I'm lowballing the hell out of them.

This year has been pretty dry up until the last two weeks. The occasional advertised games that turn out to be 3 N64 Maddens. But two weeks ago I stop at the last rummage in the paper on Friday and find a boxed NES, Advantage Pad, and the following games:

Mario 2
Mario 3
Tennis
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Wizards & Warriors
For $10

Saturday driving to work I find a rummage at a trailer park. One table had a bunch of boxed NES items on it, and I found:
Another boxed NES
Dr. Mario
Boxed Maniac Mansion
Monopoly
Legend of Zelda grey and gold carts
$15
Sold to me by a man with one arm, who was getting rid of it because he just had his arm amputated and could no longer play it. Pretty crazy.

Good scores so far, but nothing great. That came on Sunday, when I got an urgent call from my dad who told me to check out a rummage by my old house, as it has 'bags of Nintendo games'. I took a lunch and jumped in the car. It was only a fifteen minute drive, but my heart was beating so fast I thought it would explode. I finally get there, and sure enough, two large bags of cart only SNES games, ps1 games, and several systems, including

Secret of Mana (third copy)
Super Metroid
Mega Man X
World Heroes
Ranma 1/2
Lemmings
P.T.O.
PS1 -
Metal Gear Solid
FF VII - GH, no manual
Soul Blade
Tekken 1, 2 & 3
BA Toshinden
Twisted Metal 1 & 2
An SNES with all cords, 2 controllers
A modded PS1
And about 20 sports games which I gave to my brother
The real kicker was, the guy selling it used to go to school with me so he cut me $20 for all of it. I went and bought a case of beer for my dad for that find, the only problem being I had to go back for 6 hours of work before I could play any of it. I'll post pictures later this week when I get my digital camera back.

This past weekend I found a Genesis 1 for $10 with some assorted football and hockey games, which I was about to pass on, until I discovered a complete Master of Monsters in the bottom of the box under the system.
They took $5 for it all. I guess all my disappointments at the start of the summer were just build up for the second half.

[quote name='Marshal_Medan']Sold to me by a man with one arm, who was getting rid of it because he just had his arm amputated and could no longer play it. Pretty crazy.[/quote]
That's one of the saddest things I've ever read. Good finds though.

Wow Marshal_Medan and cranguy, those are awesome scores. Nice jobs.

My most recent major scores were off of craigslist:

Score #1. About 120 NES games (in varying condition - I need to clean and test them, just haven't had time for that, but overall very nice condition other than dusty here and there), cart only except some manuals, plus the older model console, hookups, controllers, zapper etc. all for $50.

Guy had posted it for $50 for all originally, then inside the ad had it upped to $150. I told him, hey your ad said $50, plus there are a bunch of duplicate games (probably about 10 duplicates total - I think like 3 Rad Racers :roll: , 2 Anticipations:roll: :roll: , but some good extras like 2 Castlevanias, 2 Ghosts n Goblins, SMB3...), so the guy was cool with it.

Some of the highlights include:

Megaman 5 and 6 :hot: (but no Megaman 1-4, damnit...I need a Megaman 1 to replace my lost cartridge, especially since I have a minty box and instructions!!!), Dragon Warriors 1-4:hot: :hot: , the 3 Castlevanias, Bubble Bobble, and tons of the usual popular titles. Both Zeldas, the 3 SMBs, Metal Gear 1 and 2, Double Dragon 1-3, etc. I already have most of these so there will be a ton of them added to my trade list shortly.

Score #2 - mint and complete RPG Maker 2 and Silent Hill 2 for $5 total.

Score #3 - mint and complete Ikaruga for $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back