Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting on a shipping confirmation for my order. I ordered it with a copy of Dungeon Siege III on :360: since my copy I own is one signed by the dev team. Thankfully DS3 is in stock. Just a bit impatient I think since I really want to play LR. :D
You and me both.

I hope its on time but if not I'll get the Target version.

Sucks 2 FF games coming out in one week. One console and one handheld and both with their own set of problems.

You and me both.

I hope its on time but if not I'll get the Target version.

Sucks 2 FF games coming out in one week. One console and one handheld and both with their own set of problems.
I'm glad my Bravely Default is pre-ordered at Gamestop. If I had to fret over that on top of when/if my LR CE's were shipping soon.... That said my 2 CE's (one for each system) are on different orders so I hope they both ship soon!

On a side note... One of my buddies works at Obsidian and much like my copy of Dungeon Siege III, my Stick of Truth CE will be signed by the whole dev team :D Was hoping to get it signed by Trey & Matt but he says he has seen them maybe 3 times over the course of the dev cycle. He said if they do stop by to celebrate the launch, he will be sure to get mine signed by them :D

If you still want the CE just order that and take the shipping costs. As for cancelling, I was able to cancel 3 orders I placed online. Granted that was before release but I intend to cancel my other order that's currently backordered the same way. I logged in yesterday and it looks like I can request cancellation much like my other orders. I mean there really is a reason why people hate digital river, such a stupid company.
I got confirmation by email and by phone now from the supervisor Rita that if the order they can't guarantee is cancelled shows up they are sending me a prepaid shipping label to handle the return. Hard to believe a company like this can survive in today's business climate.

I do want the CE but at the same time I have a really hard time spending money with a company like this.

Oh wow just ordered another CE and noticed a rather glaring exploit.

I'm glad my Bravely Default is pre-ordered at Gamestop. If I had to fret over that on top of when/if my LR CE's were shipping soon.... That said my 2 CE's (one for each system) are on different orders so I hope they both ship soon!

On a side note... One of my buddies works at Obsidian and much like my copy of Dungeon Siege III, my Stick of Truth CE will be signed by the whole dev team :D Was hoping to get it signed by Trey & Matt but he says he has seen them maybe 3 times over the course of the dev cycle. He said if they do stop by to celebrate the launch, he will be sure to get mine signed by them :D
Sweet. Would be awesome if Matt and Trey sign it.

Welp, if my order gets screwed over I'll just pass on the game till it hits the 20$ bin. They already sent my DLC, but seeing people who just did copies in the past few days shipping already worries me

Well, I'm getting the Steelbook Lightning Returns as well as the CE, so I'll just play the Steelbook version until my March dated CE comes and then sell the game out of that pack.  I want to cancel my orders and re-order to get LR CE in time, but man that extra $20 shipping total...

Well, I'm getting the Steelbook Lightning Returns as well as the CE, so I'll just play the Steelbook version until my March dated CE comes and then sell the game out of that pack. I want to cancel my orders and re-order to get LR CE in time, but man that extra $20 shipping total...
Swallowing $20 is better than not getting the CE at all if one of the two goes out of stock. I can't even look up my order for FFX / X-2 so I am kind of worried about that.

but check your credit card statments/bills to make sure DR does not double charge, or charge you for cancelled orders.

What if you added an item with a cancelled item to get free shipping? That would be super fucked up if you got stuck with that charge yet got the other item cancelled.

I don't have experience with DR, so you're basically saying if they run out of LR CE, my order will get cancelled? If so that's a bunch of BS.
This was discussed earlier. The warehouse isn't going to set aside your copy for you. When both items are available they will go to the warehouse pick item 1 from lot X and item 2 from lot Y. If one of the items is out of stock / print you will get a backorder notice similar to what is going on with the Tonberry. If they run out of stock then how could they fulfill your order?

This is exactly what happened with Ni no Kuni. They took too many orders and couldn't fulfill them all. If the item is OOS then it's OOS. As for charging, if you cancel then they will refund your money. My original order was through PayPal and I cancelled and got my money back. If you paid by CC they only put an initial pending charge and then will actually charge your card when the order ships.

Well, my Target had no LR preorder cards.  Is there any chance they'll have some of these for sale w/ the steelbook next Tues?  If there's even a chance I may head over on my lunch break.

Also add me to the list of ppl who haven't gotten a shipping notice from DR on my LR CE.  I ordered mine with the Tomb Raider Trilogy, which shows in stock, so hopefully they're just shipping them in waves & mine will go out soon...  My last dealings w/ DR, thanks to their crappy website I ordered 3 copies of something and even tho I called & cancelled 2 of them a week before they shipped them, they still shipped them all.  So yeah, great organization there.  :whistle2:|

Is it anything like what happened with Ni no Kuni? People ordering last minute got bumped up ahead of people with preorders dating months.
I actually asked the call center supervisor about this and they confirmed that if I placed a new order today, it gets priority over anything with backordered items. Take that with a grain of salt since all the fulfillment is a separate party but still interesting.

The exploit I'm talking about I want to test a little bit to make sure I didn't just have a frustration based stroke and imagine it.

Well, my Target had no LR preorder cards. Is there any chance they'll have some of these for sale w/ the steelbook next Tues? If there's even a chance I may head over on my lunch break.

Also add me to the list of ppl who haven't gotten a shipping notice from DR on my LR CE. I ordered mine with the Tomb Raider Trilogy, which shows in stock, so hopefully they're just shipping them in waves & mine will go out soon... My last dealings w/ DR, thanks to their crappy website I ordered 3 copies of something and even tho I called & cancelled 2 of them a week before they shipped them, they still shipped them all. So yeah, great organization there. :whistle2:|
I haven't mailed that package for you yet since it snowed 9" here today but if you can't get one locally tomorrow let me know and I'll grab one and throw it in there for you.

9"??  Wow, my whole state shut down last week when we got 2".  :p

And you mean the preorder card?  Do they transfer store to store like that?  I've never preordered at Target before so I have no idea how they work.  We only have one Target in town tho so if they say they don't have it, that's it for me.  

9"?? Wow, my whole state shut down last week when we got 2". :p

And you mean the preorder card? Do they transfer store to store like that? I've never preordered at Target before so I have no idea how they work. We only have one Target in town tho so if they say they don't have it, that's it for me.
Pm'ing you.

This was discussed earlier. The warehouse isn't going to set aside your copy for you. When both items are available they will go to the warehouse pick item 1 from lot X and item 2 from lot Y. If one of the items is out of stock / print you will get a backorder notice similar to what is going on with the Tonberry. If they run out of stock then how could they fulfill your order?

This is exactly what happened with Ni no Kuni. They took too many orders and couldn't fulfill them all. If the item is OOS then it's OOS. As for charging, if you cancel then they will refund your money. My original order was through PayPal and I cancelled and got my money back. If you paid by CC they only put an initial pending charge and then will actually charge your card when the order ships.
In your opinion, what should I do?

Nevermind...apparently I somehow had a second one in my cart, and Square Enix's wonky ass order system shows it in your order history even if you didnt order it.

Scared the heck outta me

Ugh I haven't received a confirmation/shipping email for either of my CE (BD and LR), anyone else in the same boat?

I ordered LR CE and X-2 on the same order.  I see this on my order page... "This order will be shipped after the release date of 3/18/2014 for Final Fantasy X / X2 HD Collector's Edition [PS3]."   If I'm reading this right, they're not going to ship my order until X-2 is released.  So there going to set aside LR for over a month until the other is ready?  So I'm fucked, right? 

I ordered LR CE and X-2 on the same order. I see this on my order page... "This order will be shipped after the release date of 3/18/2014 for Final Fantasy X / X2 HD Collector's Edition [PS3]." If I'm reading this right, they're not going to ship my order until X-2 is released. So there going to set aside LR for over a month until the other is ready? So I'm fucked, right?
yeah, they wont ship it until x-2 releases :x

In your opinion, what should I do?
In my opinion if you want the LR CE then purchase another copy and swallow the shipping costs. What's $9 these days? Don't eat out for lunch one day and it's the same cost. When my original copy got backordered with the Tonberry Strap I placed another order that day and got my shipping confirmation. For those of you who are wondering, it looks like even though we got a shipping label number they haven't mailed them out. I suspect they will mail them out tomorrow morning.

So... We have to wait another month... Are they going to hold on the pre orders or pray that they dont sell them?
No one knows if they will actually hold your order. Someone already posted here and said that new orders take priority over backordered items. We don't know how many copies the SE store has either. We all know that XIII-2 had a decent amount of copies but that was because they were sold at all major retailers. Being an SE exclusive we don't know how long these will last.

I may be in for a headache with DR, I forgot that the FF CE was coming out next week and didn't budget accordingly, I put a huge chunk down on some bills instead.  I've had $100 in Paypal limbo heading to my bank account to cover it, but I made the transfer Monday and it could still take a couple of days to process.  

I ordered LR CE and X-2 on the same order. I see this on my order page... "This order will be shipped after the release date of 3/18/2014 for Final Fantasy X / X2 HD Collector's Edition [PS3]." If I'm reading this right, they're not going to ship my order until X-2 is released. So there going to set aside LR for over a month until the other is ready? So I'm fucked, right?
I did the same thing in my order. I called customer service though and they told me LR would ship now and the other game later. Hopefully they are right

I did the same thing in my order. I called customer service though and they told me LR would ship now and the other game later. Hopefully they are right
I asked the same question and was told the opposite. They told me that LR would not ship until FFX/X-2 was released. I then cancelled and placed two separate orders.

New CE you can add. Drakengard 3 
http://goo.gl/5O7YA7
( link to the SE Store preorder)

I'm not sure I'll get this after all the trouble just trying to get an preorder through for the standard one.  also all the horror stories of CAGs having their game shipped anyway when they try to cancel :/ 

I'm not sure I'll get this after all the trouble just trying to get an preorder through for the standard one. also all the horror stories of CAGs having their game shipped anyway when they try to cancel :/
Can't believe they are making Japanese VO as a Preorder DLC

Wow! DG3 CE cost 12 bucks to ship? It's almost worth it to just buy something worth 20 bucks and get free shipping!

Edit: Well, I got it and went ahead and pushed my order to $100.00. They had some super cute drinking glasses.

FFTUMBLER_choc_bg01_220x_220.jpg
FFTUMBLER_mog_bg01_220x_220.jpg
FFTUMBLER_sabo_bg01_220x_220.jpg

Wow! DG3 CE cost 12 bucks to ship? It's almost worth it to just buy something worth 20 bucks and get free shipping!
Yeah, I was thinking of grabbing a Tonberry plus or a White Mage Chocobo.

But... I'm gonna wait to see what happens with this Lightning Returns shit before placing an order. It looks like a pretty shitty CE, so I'll risk it selling out in the next few days.

Does anyone know what's going on with the Tales of Symphonia Chronicles CE? The SE comes out on the 24th but I still don't have an Amazon estimated ship date for the CE.

I'm not sure I'll get this after all the trouble just trying to get an preorder through for the standard one. also all the horror stories of CAGs having their game shipped anyway when they try to cancel :/
Oh, for the love of--I really didn't want to EVER experience Digital River for myself after hearing the horror stories, but do I ignore them and preorder this anyway...? :whistle2:k

$11.99 shipping is just ridiculous, so I would probably get something to push the total over $100, but I'm not the figurine/keychain type and the games are probably all full-priced or not deal-worthy compared to elsewhere.

Also, am I misremembering that Drakengard/Drag-On Dragoon 3 did poorly in Japan, both in terms of sales and reviews? :???:

Guys I cannot order anything. Everytime I try to order it gives me payment authorization failed. Can anyone help me?
Try paypal? I mean that will take the funds out right away but that might solve your problem. Also use Firefox instead of IE. My buddy was having problems with IE and switched and it went through first time. He was getting an address error.

Also adding the Drakengard 3 CE. And ordering one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back