Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
best buy instore stopped taking preorders for darksiders 2 ce about 3 weeks ago- my friend who is the gaming supervisor told me they stopped taking preorders and that i was the only one to preorder it at that store, just like i was the only one to preorder witcher 2 dark edition there lol.

Added the Sims 3 Supernatural LE. Not a typical thing to showcase, but just figured there may be other Sim fanatics like me who would want to take a gander. :cool:

Does Last story come with that artbook and case shown here? Only Amazon shows it right now. I preordered at both BB and Gamestop and neither one shows anything listed for preordering.. Id be kinda pissed if I get only a regular copy, but I've been trying to avoid Amazon lately.

^_^x KD

[quote name='Kenshindono']Does Last story come with that artbook and case shown here? Only Amazon shows it right now. I preordered at both BB and Gamestop and neither one shows anything listed for preordering.. Id be kinda pissed if I get only a regular copy, but I've been trying to avoid Amazon lately.

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]

from what i understand all preorders come with it. whether all first prints of the game come with it or not i dont know but i think all preorders get that upgrade for free.

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 Bulletproof SteelBook Edition (GameStop Exclusive)

• SteelBook metal box packaging
  • Gamestop Exclusive rifle - DSR 50 Caliber
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 soundtrack
  • Fascinating booklet A History of Sniping outlining the history of sniping, an overview on training methods, weapons, ammunition, tactics, and world distance shooting records.
Release Date: 8/21/12
Link: PS3/Xbox 360

OK kind of random but has anyone else seen the Soul Calibur V collectors edition? (rhetorical question, I'm sure you have) But anyways I was looking at it yesterday at Bestbuy and saw that on the spine of the game (what you would see if it was on your shelf) its just blank, they didn't put the title of the game. How fucking stupid is that!?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Added Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 Bulletproof SteelBook Edition to WiKi[/QUOTE]

The add is misleading... is that edition exclusive the Gamestop or just the DLC being advertised?

[quote name='KtMack23']OK kind of random but has anyone else seen the Soul Calibur V collectors edition? (rhetorical question, I'm sure you have) But anyways I was looking at it yesterday at Bestbuy and saw that on the spine of the game (what you would see if it was on your shelf) its just blank, they didn't put the title of the game. How fucking stupid is that!?[/QUOTE]
The spine of the book thingy? According to the official unboxing video, it should say Soul Calibur V on it, the unboxer dude made sort of a big deal over it too

Is Agarest war 2 PS3 only? I find that very strange since the first game was 360 only so i got that and the sequal on the 360. Did they switch to PS3 exclusive for the 2nd game? Because i cant seem to find a 360 version anywhere. I guess i should snag it since i have the other games (still havent played them). Im curious if its worth pre ordering or if it will get super discounted like the original did. I cant recall if the 2nd games (Zero) limited edition went on clearance prices. Anyone remember?

[quote name='kayne2000']from what i understand all preorders come with it. whether all first prints of the game come with it or not i dont know but i think all preorders get that upgrade for free.[/QUOTE]

Thats what i thought but neither BB nor Gamestop shows it at all on their page and when i checked in store the employees knew nothing about it.. i want to order it at one of those instead of Amazon but as of right now its the only store that actually shows it! I'll be pretty pissed if i go to pick up my BB order and its the regular game. Isn't there some way to confirm it?

^_^x KD

[quote name='ithebigc']The spine of the book thingy? According to the official unboxing video, it should say Soul Calibur V on it, the unboxer dude made sort of a big deal over it too[/QUOTE]

Maybe inside the slipcover, but the outer slipcover where the Xbox or ps3 logo is doesn't have it.

[quote name='Zaku77']You can get the first one on disc for PS3 from Europe. They even have a CE for it.[/QUOTE]

Oh nice, but would the Data Import feature even work for that though?

[quote name='barrit']I wouldn't call it clearance price, but Zero CE is 39.99 at best buy, if you can find it.[/QUOTE]

I found one marked 50% off at BBY, but of course it's YMMV.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Looks like The Last Story got pushed back again. GameStop and Amazon have it for July 31st.[/QUOTE]

More time for me to finish Xenoblade

[quote name='KtMack23']More time for me to finish Xenoblade[/QUOTE]

I think this is the 4th time it's been pushed back, lol. I was hoping Amazon just messed up when they had the 31st listed last week, but I saw GameStop changed it today so yeah :( o well only 3 weeks.

That kinda sucks about Agarest War 2 LE. I dont really like jumping back and forth between versions for different systems. Since i have the first 2 for 360 i really would like the 3rd too. Now I kinda feel obliged to get zero for the PS3 but im not sure where to find it reasonably priced. I know the 360 is kinda dead in Japan, which is why i found it weird it only came out on the 360 for the first version o_O

[quote name='barrit']I wouldn't call it clearance price, but Zero CE is 39.99 at best buy, if you can find it.[/QUOTE]

Hmm pretty sure there are none at my best buy. I cant do a store look up either because its not in the system anymore. But that doesn't mean they dont have it. Ive had that happen before and they have the game in stock

BTW: About BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND Limited Edition I never did get it and figure i should pick up the PS3 version or something ( i have that nice fightstick they put out for the game for that system) I noticed it was 39.99 for a few weeks but forgot to order it. I notice its back up to almost 50 bucks =( Anyone been tracking the price on it? Has it been fluctuating? Basically i need to know if it will go back to 39.99 or just keep raising from here. Damn i shoulda jumped at 39.99

^_^x KD

[quote name='Kenshindono']That kinda sucks about Agarest War 2 LE. I dont really like jumping back and forth between versions for different systems. Since i have the first 2 for 360 i really would like the 3rd too. Now I kinda feel obliged to get zero for the PS3 but im not sure where to find it reasonably priced. I know the 360 is kinda dead in Japan, which is why i found it weird it only came out on the 360 for the first version o_O

Hmm pretty sure there are none at my best buy. I cant do a store look up either because its not in the system anymore. But that doesn't mean they dont have it. Ive had that happen before and they have the game in stock

BTW: About BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND Limited Edition I never did get it and figure i should pick up the PS3 version or something ( i have that nice fightstick they put out for the game for that system) I noticed it was 39.99 for a few weeks but forgot to order it. I notice its back up to almost 50 bucks =( Anyone been tracking the price on it? Has it been fluctuating? Basically i need to know if it will go back to 39.99 or just keep raising from here. Damn i shoulda jumped at 39.99

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]

it's been something around 22$ in zavvi for a while now
http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/blazblue-extend-limited-edition/10584831.html

[quote name='eres']it's been something around 22$ in zavvi for a while now
http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/blazblue-extend-limited-edition/10584831.html[/QUOTE]

ya but i want the US version. I made the mistake of getting the last one from the UK import since we didn't get one here and now i cant update to continum shift II with it =(

I notice its about 50 bucks now.. im hoping it will go back down to 40 again. Anyone know how long it was there and if it will be going back?

^_^x KD

[quote name='Kenshindono']ya but i want the US version. I made the mistake of getting the last one from the UK import since we didn't get one here and now i cant update to continum shift II with it =(

I notice its about 50 bucks now.. im hoping it will go back down to 40 again. Anyone know how long it was there and if it will be going back?

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]
ha o.k cool, still seems like a good option to me i'm actually still on the fence about it because of the one month dispatch ,already have the vita digital edition

[quote name='JKSonic']http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/25/dead-or-alive-5-collectors-edition-revealed

Anybody else thing the best inclusion in that CE would be a Kasumi styled fleshlight?[/QUOTE]

...OR, you could do this:

Hey guys, I saw the DOA 5 CE has been announced! Anyone have any images so we can update the first post? I noticed there is Amazon / Gamestop exclusive bathing suit pre-order DLC, and also CE DLC announced... anyone know if they are the same or completely different DLC sets?

The CE comes with an Art Book, soundtrack, and poster as well, and GS has an exclusive steelbook.

[quote name='apterous']...OR, you could do this:

Hey guys, I saw the DOA 5 CE has been announced! Anyone have any images so we can update the first post? I noticed there is Amazon / Gamestop exclusive bathing suit pre-order DLC, and also CE DLC announced... anyone know if they are the same or completely different DLC sets?

The CE comes with an Art Book, soundtrack, and poster as well, and GS has an exclusive steelbook.[/QUOTE]

I could have, haha...but just too funny to me how sexual the game is and what 2/3's of it's audience inevitably uses it for at some point.

Edit: Sorry, I know it's childish, I'm adult...but still.

Last edited by a moderator:
re6.jpg

Resident Evil 6 CE announced for Europe and Australia

The Resident Evil 6 Collector's Edition is making its way to Europe and Australia, dragging the following juicy leftovers with it,: a zombie steel book; an exclusive hardback art book; an Ivy University, Tall Oaks hoodie; zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists' squad signs, framed, mounted and signed by senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and director Eiichiro Sasaki; an avatar download code for Xbox 360 players or a dynamic theme for PS3.

All of this is thrown in the "Needle Bomb" collectors box, along with the game itself, of course.

A standalone, zombie-proof steelbook version of Resident Evil 6 is available today for pre-order as well, for "around the same price as the standard version," Capcom announced.
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/25/resident-evil-6-collectors-edition-spreads-to-europe-and-austra/

Damn, definitely in for that DoA5 CE.

On a side note, I just realized how dumb it was of Nintendo to release that KH 3D 3DS case with the new 3DS XL coming out barely a few weeks later

[quote name='KENFL0']Anybody know if the halo 4 LE is available at bestbuy In store yet?[/QUOTE]

I pre-ordered last week and my store had the cards for the regular edition, but the LE was only available through the pre-order/dlc touch screen in the games sections. Search for "halo" and it should be one of the choices. (I'm not sure what to tell you if your store doesn't have one of the screens.)

[quote name='KENFL0']Anybody know if the halo 4 LE is available at bestbuy In store yet?[/QUOTE]

It is, preordered mine 2 weeks ago.

The RE6 CE looks cool, I wish the Hoodie could be replaced by something else though, personal preference, what am I going to do with the hoodie, hang it up in my closet? (don't tell me "wear it")

Medal of Honor: Warfighter - Limited Edition (Amazon.com Exclusive SteelBook) (PS3/360/PC)

61iRU%2BRORhL._AA300_.jpg

mohw_sb_offer.jpg

Includes:[HIDDENLIST]
Amazon.com Exclusive Tin Case
Pre-order Medal of Honor Warfighter on Xbox 360, Playstation 3, or PC and receive an Amazon.com exclusive tin case. The tin case will ship at game launch. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. See all terms and conditions.
[/HIDDENLIST]
Release: 10/23/2012
Where to Buy: Amazon

frame it w/ the autographed emblem things the way sports jerseys are framed w/ sports cards. i'd probably put the steelbook in there too.

orrrrrr get a lit glass collectable display case from ikea and display all the ce items in there and the hoodie would be folded.

[quote name='TooPoor']The RE6 CE looks cool, I wish the Hoodie could be replaced by something else though, personal preference, what am I going to do with the hoodie, hang it up in my closet? (don't tell me "wear it")[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jr1016']It is, preordered mine 2 weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll go check tommorow, did you only have to put down $5 to preorder and did you get the halo lithograph with it?

[quote name='KENFL0']I guess I'll go check tommorow, did you only have to put down $5 to preorder and did you get the halo lithograph with it?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I only put down $5 and no I didn't get the lithograph. I don't think the store I go to never got those in because the gaming dept. never heard about them.

AMZ has a Medal of Honor steelbook exclusive? And this is US... really? First time what, ever?

Is this realllly an AMZ exclusive though or just a preorder offer like with AC3?

[quote name='Romeo']AMZ has a Medal of Honor steelbook exclusive? And this is US... really? First time what, ever?

Is this realllly an AMZ exclusive though or just a preorder offer like with AC3?[/QUOTE]
Second time. First it was The Cursed Mountain Limited Edition for Wii but didn't sell well.

I wonder if that preorder bonus for Medal of Honor is actually a steelbook - it worries me that the description calls it a tin case. The picture looks like a steelbook. I'll be really disappointed if it ends up being a tin case like the ME3 CE.

[quote name='DWulf']I wonder if that preorder bonus for Medal of Honor is actually a steelbook - it worries me that the description calls it a tin case. The picture looks like a steelbook. I'll be really disappointed if it ends up being a tin case like the ME3 CE.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't AMZ always use that description?

[quote name='Romeo']Doesn't AMZ always use that description?[/QUOTE]

The only one I remember on Amazon.com (not any of the international sites) was AC3, which I thought said steelbook. I could be wrong though.

Journey_JC.png

http://thatgamecompany.com/flow/jou...ay-disc-arrives-at-stores-near-you-august-28/

$29.99 MSRP, Aug 28 release date for US. Comes with Journey, fl0w, Flower and bonuses:

+30-minute behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of Journey
+Creator Commentary play-throughs of all three games
+Three exclusive mini-games from thatgamecompany
+Concept art and screenshot galleries for all three games
+Original soundtracks for all three games
+PS3 dynamic themes and wallpapers
+PSN avatars including 8 exclusive new Journey avatars never released before
+Official game trailers and developer diary videos
+Reversible cover art

Loved fl0w and Flower, but didn't get to play Journey yet, so I'm looking forward to this. I'm glad they decided to do a Blu-ray disc release for these together!

[quote name='jr1016']Yes, I only put down $5 and no I didn't get the lithograph. I don't think the store I go to never got those in because the gaming dept. never heard about them.[/QUOTE]

Its supposed to be at the foot of the big Master Chief cardboard display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back