Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='YBX87']i mean $150 is really not that much, with the profits people gain from their "trade-ins".[/QUOTE]

It's $160 + tax.

Profits????
Gamestop offers you pennies for your games. You get better pricing "Trading" on CAG or GameTZ.

[quote name='MrBoss']It's $160 + tax.

Profits????
Gamestop offers you pennies for your games. You get better pricing "Trading" on CAG or GameTZ.[/QUOTE]

leave those pennies as they maybe gamestop still manages to sucker us into trading in games to them quite often so clearly they are doing something right. if only they had a refurbish machine like best buy that made their used games look like new.

[quote name='MrBoss']It's $160 + tax.

Profits????
Gamestop offers you pennies for your games. You get better pricing "Trading" on CAG or GameTZ.[/QUOTE]

do you really want me to spell it out for you? what i really meant is flip

It's a shit CE, anyway. This is definitely a situation where the cheaper one is better. The statue is lame; all statues are lame. The build quality and detail of these pack in statues always leaves a lot to be desired. The artbook, however, looks quite nice. It's too bad they took it out of the $160 one. It really just feels like a dirty, dirty cash grab. :/

Has The Last of US Survival Edition been listed anywhere yet? Or did that also sell out?

[quote name='Zaku77']It's a shit CE, anyway. This is definitely a situation where the cheaper one is better. The statue is lame; all statues are lame. The build quality and detail of these pack in statues always leaves a lot to be desired. The artbook, however, looks quite nice. It's too bad they took it out of the $160 one. It really just feels like a dirty, dirty cash grab. :/[/QUOTE]

Dark Horse will sell the artbook separately. It's MSRP is $40 but you can bet it'll probably be $25 or less on Amazon.

[quote name='Vinny']Has The Last of US Survival Edition been listed anywhere yet? Or did that also sell out?

Dark Horse will sell the artbook separately. It's MSRP is $40 but you can bet it'll probably be $25 or less on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop has the Survival Edition listed and still available. I haven't seen it pop up at other retailers yet, but I would expect it to shortly.

[quote name='Zaku77']It's a shit CE, anyway. This is definitely a situation where the cheaper one is better. The statue is lame; all statues are lame. The build quality and detail of these pack in statues always leaves a lot to be desired. The artbook, however, looks quite nice. It's too bad they took it out of the $160 one. It really just feels like a dirty, dirty cash grab. :/[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. No offense, but I always find the included statues just horrible. Even better is the fact that the other stuff iin the Survival edition is actually great. Definitely a huge jump from the Uncharted 3 version that had no art but a Drake action figure that could collect dust in my attic.

[quote name='bojay1997']Gamestop has the Survival Edition listed and still available. I haven't seen it pop up at other retailers yet, but I would expect it to shortly.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I don't know why I didn't look there...:lol:

[quote name='BrandonJF']Which CE priced at full retail that included a statue has sold out? I don't know why they keep throwing these statues in there. No matter how much publishers will insist they are limited (didn't Max Payne 3 even have a cutoff date for the CE because they were going to be so limited?), they rarely actually are.

There have been some truly limited GS exclusives, so we'll see. They would really have to make these to order (based on preorders) for that to happen.[/QUOTE]

Way to go nostradamus!

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/the-last-of-us-post-pandemic-edition/107705

Try to avoid providing commentary on CE availability in the future

And to answer your questions Bioshock and Assassin's Creed come to mind.

[quote name='Namzor']I seriously can't accept that the Post Pandemic edition wouldn't have the artbook at the $160 price range. Spending that much on JUST a statue is bogus.

Quick comment though wheres the posting on the DEFIANCE editions? I can't really wiki so I'll leave this link here. http://defiance.com/en/pre-order/physical-editions/?CAS_REDIR=true[/QUOTE]

I posted the Defiance stuff a few pages back: Linky

I don't know why everyone keeps saying it is outrageous to spend $80 on a statue. Figure collectors spend that much and way more on figures and statues all the time. For example:

http://www.hlj.com/top/Fig
http://www.amiami.com/top/page/c/bishoujo.html

It's great when we can all get a cheapass discounted CE with a figure included because it is overstocked (eg, Skyrim CE for $50) but that is simply not gonna happen every single time.

^ Yeah he's right. Serious collectors will drop $300+ on quality statues and prop replicas but typically those are limited and numbered to about 500-1000.

Are they out of TLOU Pandemic already?? Shoulda ordered two right away. I hope they come back in stock at some point, if only for a little while.

Edit: I'm getting antsy with the Survival Edition also now...worried for some reason Amazon won't get it. They sure are being slow with getting it listed. Edit again: apparently everyone else is slow with listing it. Why is it only on Gamestop.com??

[quote name='ShockandAww']Are they out of TLOU Pandemic already?? Shoulda ordered two right away. I hope they come back in stock at some point, if only for a little while.

Edit: I'm getting antsy with the Survival Edition also now...worried for some reason Amazon won't get it. They sure are being slow with getting it listed. Edit again: apparently everyone else is slow with listing it. Why is it only on Gamestop.com??[/QUOTE]

Lolz - I keep checking this thread to see if any of other Amazon sleuths have found it yet. Have not seen it listed just yet. Soon though.... right? :whistle2:&

[quote name='blinknot4']Lolz - I keep checking this thread to see if any of other Amazon sleuths have found it yet. Have not seen it listed just yet. Soon though.... right? :whistle2:&[/QUOTE]

I broke and ordered one from Gamestop just in case. Close to $90 with tax and shipping. Bleh.

[quote name='blinknot4']Lolz - I keep checking this thread to see if any of other Amazon sleuths have found it yet. Have not seen it listed just yet. Soon though.... right? :whistle2:&[/QUOTE]

if you are worry, just preorder it at gamestop. It is only $5 deposit if you preorder it in store. I mean it is only been two days since the initial announcement.

[quote name='Namzor']I seriously can't accept that the Post Pandemic edition wouldn't have the artbook at the $160 price range. Spending that much on JUST a statue is bogus.

[/QUOTE]

I felt the same way when I first saw the different editions being released in North America. If a higher tiered edition is being released, it should include what a lower tiered edition contains, plus extras.

Seems more like a strategy to get collectors to buy both editions.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I felt the same way when I first saw the different editions being released in North America. If a higher tiered edition is being released, it should include what a lower tiered edition contains, plus extras.

Seems more like a strategy to get collectors to buy both editions.[/QUOTE]

you realize you can buy the artbook / guide separately for around $40, right?

[quote name='Banana Peel Assassin']The pandemic edition already sold out?? Damn, good thing I jumped on this when I picked up Ni no Kuni.[/QUOTE]

It will be restocked before release.

[quote name='MrBoss']It will be restocked before release.[/QUOTE]

Derp. Figured you'd change your tune from "OMG this is going to be just like UC3".

Those of us that actually follow these type of things noticed that this had everything going for it to be limited at worse and truly rare at best.

When has a Gamestop exclusive edition ever been restocked? I wont rain on your parade, but I wouldn't advise holding your breath waiting for a restock.

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']When has a Gamestop exclusive edition ever been restocked? I wont rain on your parade, but I wouldn't advise holding your breath waiting for a restock.[/QUOTE]

LOL.
Walking Dead?
Xenoblade?

You can also go into Gamestop and do a Physical Preorder.

It's a bit early to go "ZOMG ITS SOLD OUT!! LULLZ GUD TING I GOT PREORDER IN AS SOON AS PR HIT!"

[quote name='MrBoss']LOL.
Walking Dead?
Xenoblade?

It's a bit early to go "ZOMG ITS SOLD OUT!! LULLZ GUD TING I GOT PREORDER IN AS SOON AS PR HIT!"[/QUOTE]

Assassin's Creed II Master Assassin Edition didnt. Nor did either of the Ninja Gaiden Sigma CE's and same with the DoA 5 CE.

[quote name='El Toro Fuerte']Just went to local Gamestop and was able to pre-order a Post-Pandemic Edition.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. I am stopping there on my lunch break today to pre-order mine.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Assassin's Creed II Master Assassin Edition didnt. Nor did either of the Ninja Gaiden Sigma CE's and same with the DoA 5 CE.

Good to know. I am stopping there on my lunch break today to pre-order mine.[/QUOTE]

NG3 and DoA5 CEs had a substantially longer preorder window. I remember preordering them relatively late.

First time with GS preorder: how do they return your deposit if you don't pick up? I assume directly back to your credit card. Tia.

[quote name='Donut2922']NG3 and DoA5 CEs had a substantially longer preorder window. I remember preordering them relatively late.[/QUOTE]

Not Ninja Gaiden 3.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma & Sigma 2 CEs for PS3.

[quote name='MrBoss']LOL.
Walking Dead?
Xenoblade?

It's a bit early to go "ZOMG ITS SOLD OUT!! LULLZ GUD TING I GOT PREORDER IN AS SOON AS PR HIT!"[/QUOTE]

Didn't follow Xenoblade and The Walking Dead was open for preorders for several weeks. This was open for barely even 2 days. Keep dreaming.

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']Didn't follow Xenoblade and The Walking Dead was open for preorders for several weeks. This was open for barely even 2 days. Keep dreaming.[/QUOTE]

Xenoblades goes in and out of stock.
Walking Dead went out of stock and was restocked before selling out allotment.

I know you want to justify your preorder, I understand but realize:
1) A company wouldnt spend money on PR to have it sell out in 2 days.
2) You can still preorder it in a store.

The initial demand for this game and the numbered "amount" they listed as having-- sold out (thats all that sold out). Now that they have this data on how quickly they sold out the amount, they can think about how many to produce in the factory and what the factory will be able to produce by X date to ship. Once they put that order in, it will be restocked.

[quote name='TooPoor']First time with GS preorder: how do they return your deposit if you don't pick up? I assume directly back to your credit card. Tia.[/QUOTE]
Whatever your original form of payment. So if you paid by CC then it will go back on your CC. If you paid by cash you will get cash back. GameStop also has a 30 day return policy if the item is not opened so if you order something online or you pick up a game and find it cheaper somewhere else you could always return it.

As for this CE being rare, it's GameStop exclusive which lowers its availability significantly. When I preordered in store yesterday I was talking with one of the employees and he said GameStop sales are down 30% from last year. I asked him if he thinks these will be rare and he said that they will only be ordering the amount that are preordered. Having unallocated stock sitting on shelves is not good for any business; it's just liabilities sitting on their books. There you have it, if you want one better preorder it now. I doubt they will restock these considering the price point and as people have pointed out GS exclusive stuff tends to be limited. DOA5 comes to mind for sure as well as other stuff. NG3 would have been more rare if it didn't get rated so horribly but the DOA5 Demo Code was worth $50 and above.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Not Ninja Gaiden 3.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma & Sigma 2 CEs for PS3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're right about those I stand corrected. I wasn't aware NGS 1 even had a CE

[quote name='MrBoss']The initial demand for this game and the numbered "amount" they listed as having sold out. Now that they have this data on how quickly they sold out the amount, they can think about how many to produce in the factory and what the factory will be able to produce by X date to ship. Once they put that order in, it will be restocked.[/QUOTE]

That theory didn't work out too well for recent ones like the Ultimate Loot Chest and the Ultimate Songbird Edition, or whatever they were called. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. You've been trolling this thread ever since the thing was announced. Even on the slim chance they do restock, it's NEVER going to last around long enough to get a price cut, so I don't see your motive behind your "they'll restock" campaign. Reserve it now for $160, or hope for a restock and buy it then at $160. What's the difference?

Like I said, don't hold your breath on a restock.

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']That theory didn't work out too well for recent ones like the Ultimate Loot Chest and the Ultimate Songbird Edition, or whatever they were called. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. You've been trolling this thread ever since the thing was announced. Even on the slim chance they do restock, it's NEVER going to last around long enough to get a price cut, so I don't see your motive behind your "they'll restock" campaign. Reserve it now for $160, or hope for a restock and buy it then at $160. What's the difference?

Like I said, don't hold your breath on a restock.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... but those two were up for at least a few weeks and also available at most, retailers. This was up for 2 days and only at Gamestop.

Unless GS is losing money on this, I don't see why they wouldn't make more. GS knows they have a hot product in their hands and they should profit off of it if possible (maybe GS bought all their own copies and are going to flip them on eBay!?). And if GS is losing money on this, I don't think they'd be selling it.

The only rational thing might be that Project Triforce only agreed to make an X number of the statues and will not make any more. Of course, they can probably be convinced otherwise with more money.

^ You don't even have to put $160 down for a preorder in store, only $25 for expensive CEs like this. I also agree that this thing isn't going to see a restock. People always say what they want to happen but have no idea how the process actually works. We are in a completely different economic climate. Why would a business want to overproduce a product, stock too much of a product, and then eventually slash prices? It makes much more sense to significantly lower stock instead. Look at the most recent overpriced CEs. The Loot Chest sold out extremely fast, the Ultimate Song Bird Edition sold out fast, and while the Care Package Edition of Black Ops II didn't sell extremely as well as the other 2, I can't walk into a B&M store and pick one up.

Bottom line, WE WILL NOT SEE A RESTOCK ESPECIALLY FOR A GS EXCLUSIVE CE. Xenoblade Chronicles isn't even a valid argument because at its core its still a standard edition game.

Just went into my local GS and pre-ordered two Pandemic Editions, one for me and a friend. Had no troubles but found it odd that there is literally no promotional images of the game or CE's up. Two other people in the store had no idea that there even were CE for Last of Us.

Just got back from gamestop. Got my Post Pandemic Pre-ordered. Relieved now. I was worried with the sellout online that this would be cut off today but apparently not.

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']That theory didn't work out too well for recent ones like the Ultimate Loot Chest and the Ultimate Songbird Edition, or whatever they were called. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. You've been trolling this thread ever since the thing was announced. Even on the slim chance they do restock, it's NEVER going to last around long enough to get a price cut, so I don't see your motive behind your "they'll restock" campaign. Reserve it now for $160, or hope for a restock and buy it then at $160. What's the difference?

Like I said, don't hold your breath on a restock.[/QUOTE]

Songbird is still available for preorder from Best Buy and Walmart.
But you're right no point in arguing.

Enjoy your Preorder.

On The Last of Us CE's, $80 and $160 ones.

So the artbook is able to buy separate for $20, like at Amazon? Ok so now you are in at $180 level, thus "paying" extra $100 for just a statue. Why are people buying this over the $80 version? $100 is a big difference in price when we are talking about a $60 game, that will not hold that $60 value.

Don't even try to mention the DLC, it's dumb and available to both as a pre-order bonus, I thought.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']On The Last of Us CE's, $80 and $160 ones.

So the artbook is able to buy separate for $20, like at Amazon? Ok so now you are in at $180 level, thus "paying" extra $100 for just a statue. Why are people buying this over the $80 version? $100 is a big difference in price when we are talking about a $60 game, that will not hold that $60 value.

Don't even try to mention the DLC, it's dumb and available to both as a pre-order bonus, I thought.[/QUOTE]

Some people like statues and it appears to be relatively limited based on it selling out already on-line. Whether that limited nature is legit or not is another question, but the Bioshock CE goes for crazy money and that was also a Gamestop exclusive and most of the value was in the Big Daddy figure that wasn't even all that nice. I agree with you that what people collect or care about sometimes seems foolish, but there's obviously demand for this and lots of people make a good living here and it's really not that much money relative to their income.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']On The Last of Us CE's, $80 and $160 ones.

Don't even try to mention the DLC, it's dumb and available to both as a pre-order bonus, I thought.[/QUOTE]

According to marketing the statue alone is valued at $200! That means I can buy the artbook, get the game and all the cool extras and STILL make a profit!

It seems like stores are taking pre-orders still. I had to return some GC games and asked, and also pre-ordered one in store. I canceled my online pre-order, I'm not gonna wanna wait for this.

[quote name='Vinny']It seems like stores are taking pre-orders still. I had to return some GC games and asked, and also pre-ordered one in store. I canceled my online pre-order, I'm not gonna wanna wait for this.[/QUOTE]

Going to GS first thing tomorrow to see if I can get one. I didn't think they'd sell out so quick!

[quote name='Vigilante']The dimensions for the "High Frequency Plasma Lamp" in the MGR:R CE have finally emerged: 14.17" x 3.54".

Source(s): http://metalgearsolid.nl/?p=4718

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/metal-gear-rising-revengeance-limited-edition/106966
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/metal-gear-rising-revengeance-limited-edition/106965[/QUOTE]

Not to be a dick, but that has been known since November.

http://www.amazon.com/Plasma-lamp/f...IZ8BQE1HHZHP/1?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B009LWQ8FE

Edit: If you notice under GS exclusive it has the picture of the Gray Fox outfit and Blade. That probably is GS exclusive. Now the question is, is the GS exclusive Gray Fox Suit/Sword and Artbook worth more than the BB $20....

[quote name='DanteWarrior']What's the GameStop sku for pandemic edition
Just want to make sure I got the right one since they have goofed up in past[/QUOTE]

Would have answered this yesterday but I left my receipt in my car. Then forgot in the car when I got home last night.

Anyways it is: 271327

My receipt says: Last of Us, Post-Pndmc CE*SD5/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back