Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='giantqtipz']Ughhh can't preorder injustice UK CE from UK amazon.[/QUOTE]
Seems that way. I also tried checking out some other UK sites (Zavvi, Play, Game, etc) and none of them have the CE of Injustice: Gods Among Us listed.

Dont know if this helps since im not too knowledgeable in the importing area, but i was asking for help over on the metal gear rising thread to order the steelbook. While i was ordering i noticed the suggested item was Injustice UK CE and tried ordering. It let me get past the shipping screen unlike the amazon UK site, but since im low on funds i didnt order.

Heres the link if anyone wants to try
PS3http://www.amazon.de/Injustice-Gött...NAY4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1361168364&sr=8-2
360 http://www.amazon.de/Injustice-Gött...NAWG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1361168902&sr=8-4

[quote name='jonnysniper']Dont know if this helps since im not too knowledgeable in the importing area, but i was asking for help over on the metal gear rising thread to order the steelbook. While i was ordering i noticed the suggested item was Injustice UK CE and tried ordering. It let me get past the shipping screen unlike the amazon UK site, but since im low on funds i didnt order.

PS3http://www.amazon.de/Injustice-Gött...NAY4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1361168364&sr=8-2
360 http://www.amazon.de/Injustice-Gött...NAWG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1361168902&sr=8-4[/QUOTE]

Yeah Amazon DE will ship them to the US. I think most people that were interested in the Euro version of the CE wanted the box in English though, so they were waiting to see if Amazon UK would become available to ship to the US. Sometimes Amazon UK is slow to switch pre-orders to an available to ship to the US status.

Went into Best Buy yesterday and TLOU Survival Edition was not on the kiosk. I gave the guy the SKU from the BB site and he still had no luck doing an in-store pre-order. Going to try again on Wednesday.

[quote name='jonnysniper']Dont know if this helps since im not too knowledgeable in the importing area, but i was asking for help over on the metal gear rising thread to order the steelbook. While i was ordering i noticed the suggested item was Injustice UK CE and tried ordering. It let me get past the shipping screen unlike the amazon UK site, but since im low on funds i didnt order.

360 http://www.amazon.de/Injustice-Gött...NAWG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1361168902&sr=8-4[/QUOTE]

I don't know why but the price is 94.99 EUR but I have this total at checkout now...

Bestellungsübersicht

Artikel: EUR 79,82 Verpackung & Versand: EUR 3,00 Gesamtbetrag: EUR 82,82

[quote name='shakespeare']I don't know why but the price is 94.99 EUR but I have this total at checkout now...

Bestellungsübersicht

Artikel: EUR 79,82 Verpackung & Versand: EUR 3,00 Gesamtbetrag: EUR 82,82[/QUOTE]

The prices listed on the site are VAT-inclusive, so if you're outside the EU you'll wind up paying a lower price.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Went into Best Buy yesterday and TLOU Survival Edition was not on the kiosk. I gave the guy the SKU from the BB site and he still had no luck doing an in-store pre-order. Going to try again on Wednesday.[/QUOTE]You remember that BBY is only allowing online preorders for CEs now, right?

[quote name='Vigilante']You remember that BBY is only allowing online preorders for CEs now, right?[/QUOTE]

I think it's certain CE. I was able to pre order god of war ascension CE and tomb raider CE at my local best buy. They also had the option in the kiosk for the injustice CE

[quote name='Vigilante']You remember that BBY is only allowing online preorders for CEs now, right?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jonnysniper']I think it's certain CE. I was able to pre order god of war ascension CE and tomb raider CE at my local best buy. They also had the option in the kiosk for the injustice CE[/QUOTE]

Same just did this last week

[quote name='jonnysniper']I think it's certain CE. I was able to pre order god of war ascension CE and tomb raider CE at my local best buy. They also had the option in the kiosk for the injustice CE[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kovorkian']Same just did this last week[/QUOTE]Huh, interesting. I guess you learn something new every day. :cool:

[quote name='sengar']The prices listed on the site are VAT-inclusive, so if you're outside the EU you'll wind up paying a lower price.[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh...gracias!

Gears of War Judgment Kilo Squad Edition (GS Exclusive):

UK Exclusive though :cry: Though in the US I guess you can get the Baird figure standalone.

• Gears of War: Judgment game (of course)
  • 18cm Baird action figure
  • Cog tag necklace
  • Hammerburst DLC
  • Emergence Day Marcus character skin
  • Limited time offer: code to download the original Gears of War
gow_judgment_kilo_edition.jpg

[quote name='GBAstar']why is their a euro rating if it is a GS exclusive?[/QUOTE]

Shit my bad. UK exclusive.. :cry:

I was so excited that they finally unveiled the CE that I didn't read all the way -_-

EDIT: I will put this in the UK/CE thread :razz:

[quote name='Donut2922']There are some red flags about the new Gears that concerns me. This has a real potential to flop.[/QUOTE]

no hype or no buzz about it. still buying it first day. yes, im a sucker

[quote name='Vigilante']Huh, interesting. I guess you learn something new every day. :cool:[/QUOTE]

The guy, did have to go in an around about way to do it however.

[quote name='finstersucks']no hype or no buzz about it. still buying it first day. yes, im a sucker[/QUOTE]

I'm still buying it Day 1 from Best Buy too since i'm a Gears fan. I'm pessimistic about how this is going to be received.

We had a huge Gears 3 thread in the deals section when it was coming out yet there's scant interest for this sequel.

[quote name='Donut2922']I'm still buying it Day 1 from Best Buy too since i'm a Gears fan. I'm pessimistic about how this is going to be received.

We had a huge Gears 3 thread in the deals section when it was coming out yet there's scant interest for this sequel.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, it's still a month out. The games already been available through usual channels if you're eager to know if it's good before hand.

[quote name='Donut2922']I'm still buying it Day 1 from Best Buy too since i'm a Gears fan. I'm pessimistic about how this is going to be received.

We had a huge Gears 3 thread in the deals section when it was coming out yet there's scant interest for this sequel.[/QUOTE]

i thought it was a prequel?

[quote name='Fluxy']anyone know where i can find a TERA CE?
Coudlnt find any in my local retail store..[/QUOTE]

check gamestop stores, amazon warehouse, bestbuy stores

[quote name='Fluxy']anyone know where i can find a TERA CE?
Coudlnt find any in my local retail store..[/QUOTE]
My bestbuy has the motherload of these, like 5 of them . 79 buck each. try calling bestbuys in your area.
also amazon has them over $155 from sellers

You're right. The game is crap. I wish I would have know that before I pre ordered it though. I could always return it, but whatever. Just another dust collector.

Wish I would've got my hands on the The Last of Us Post-Pandemic Edition. Had to settle for the Survival Edition.

Also if anyone wants to trade their PC version of Ultimate Songbird for the X360 verision...

[quote name='strizay']You're right. The game is crap. I wish I would have know that before I pre ordered it though. I could always return it, but whatever. Just another dust collector.[/QUOTE]

Give it to me then you ingrate :mad:

[quote name='Tae.One']Wish I would've got my hands on the The Last of Us Post-Pandemic Edition. Had to settle for the Survival Edition. [/QUOTE]

I guess if you didn't think you'd have the money I understand but otherwise why did you not order when it was up? GS doesn't charge until it ships.

^lol

Btw, for those who preordered from zavvi and did not get it cancelled last week, did you get any notice?

I received an email regarding a payment problem (my card), but the UK LE is ready to be shipped..

I feel content with the lamp. Not sure if I should go through with the UK LE, assuming it will be shipped

[quote name='giantqtipz']^lol

Btw, for those who preordered from zavvi and did not get it cancelled last week, did you get any notice?

I received an email regarding a payment problem (my card), but the UK LE is ready to be shipped..

I feel content with the lamp. Not sure if I should go through with the UK LE, assuming it will be shipped[/QUOTE]

posted this in the MGR thread...

[quote name='Banana Peel Assassin']My order has yet to be cancelled. current status reads expected delivery on the 22nd.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Banana Peel Assassin']*update:

zavvi order updated to "Awaiting Despatch". :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I'll prolly end up returning the US LE and just keep the UK version...just look at it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-zIpPnRqkM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Banana Peel Assassin']posted this in the MGR thread...[/QUOTE]

Haha thanks.

Have you been charged as well? I think the game will be released on thursday/friday in the uk.

I was just checking my Amazon.de order for the exclusive Metal Gear Rising Revengance Steelbook that was posted a while back (http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00AN1FLKU/) and it looks like my order (placed back in December) has had the actual game added to it since I placed the order for just the Steelbook. So it was going to charge me 54.72 EUR for the SB and game, not the 20.99 EUR that is listed on the Steelbook page.

It did allow me to go into the order and cancel the game off it without pulling the SteelBook off as well... at least for the time being.

If you ordered the Steelbook from Amazon.de, you might want to go double check your order just to make sure they didn't add the game to yours as well.

[quote name='Banana Peel Assassin']I'll prolly end up returning the US LE and just keep the UK version...just look at it!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-zIpPnRqkM[/QUOTE]

Is the Zavvi LE coming with the steelbooks? I thought it was just the figure, DLC and game. After seeing that video I'm curious if Zavvi is getting the gray Raiden steelbook because I love that artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back