Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BlurredReality']Wow Witcher 2: Dark Edition on 360 already sold out at Amazon.... are these going to be as limited as they were for PC? Haven't found anything online indicating production run amount, Gamestop is the only place left apparently.[/QUOTE]

The PC version wasn't rare. Although it never dropped in price, Amazon had it for months after release. This is still two months away so I doubt it's actually sold out. Amazon just probably ran through their initial allocation.

[quote name='Wayne Cabana']Warning to anyone who ordered the BlazBlue CS:EX limited edition from Amazon. Just got mine and they shipped it in a bubble mailer, box was crushed all to hell. Contents inside are fine, though. Just a heads up to anyone who likes to keep their LE/CEs in tip-top shape.[/QUOTE]

Mine also arrived in a bubble mailer. Surprisingly no damage other than a tiny nick on one corner.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']Both my Blazblue CE and my Hakuoki CE came in today from amazon in perfect condition. Then again I have never received a damaged item from amazon.[/QUOTE]

Both of mine were shipped in a bubble mailer and both were dented and dinged. Both went back. I don't know why I even bother with Amazon on anything that doesn't come in a plastic case anymore.

[quote name='Zaku77']Amazon's shipping has fallen off the deep end in the past couple years. It's really too bad.[/QUOTE]

You've got THAT right. I was just complaining about their shipping to a friend of mine. Their free shipping used to be fantastic, I'd get things in 3-4 days. Now I'm lucky if they even SHIP that fast.

I have an order from the 14th that still hasn't shipped. as well as an order from the 16th that hasn't shipped. They are quite obviously trying to bully people into getting Prime.

The origin store waits to charge until they ship correct, because I haven't been charged for my ME3 Collectors edition yet.

Not sure whats going on with the witcher 2 dark edition but I went into Gamestop today and they arent taking preorders on it anymore. I came home and tried to pre order it online, because it says "add to cart" but when you try to buy it, it says you cant. So it looks gamestop is out too. I did see that best buy has it though. But with best buy screwing me on almost every pre order, I'm affraid i may miss out on this one. Hopefully amazon gets a few more copies.

[quote name='jamezuva']Has anyone received their blazblue premium edition in the u.s. from Zen united?[/QUOTE]

Nope... I think mine shipped weeks ago.

[quote name='snatcher33']Is the Ninja Gaiden & Witcher CE's Gamestop exclusives???[/QUOTE]

Ninja Gaiden, yes. Witcher, no. Witcher is at quite a few places, but they have different preorder bonuses.

[quote name='jamezuva']Has anyone received their blazblue premium edition in the u.s. from Zen united?[/QUOTE]

Apparently, it came today... Not that I'm happy.

They come in bubble mailers.

There's tears and bends everywhere.

[customspoiler=damage]
2012-03-07_18-32-08_912.jpg

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=contents]
2012-03-07_18-31-52_774.jpg

[/customspoiler]

[quote name='snatcher33']Is the Ninja Gaiden & Witcher CE's Gamestop exclusives???[/QUOTE]

Gaiden is. Witcher is not but you can't pre-order Witcher in store any more. Last I checked gamestop.com still has it available for order.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Gaiden is. Witcher is not but you can't pre-order Witcher in store any more. Last I checked gamestop.com still has it available for order.[/QUOTE]

Looks like Best Buy still has it available for pre-order too.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Limited Edition [PS3/Xbox 360] (Future Shop Exclusive, Canada)

10197938.jpg

Price: $79.99 CAD
Release Date: 5/22/12
Link: PS3 | Xbox 360

Armed to the teeth with an arsenal of real-world high-tech weaponry only in prototype today, you are an F-16 on legs, trained to lock on to your objective even in the world's most complex, high-risk warzones.

Experience the Future of War

• Pack the gear of the future, inspired by actual prototypes designed for the Army through the Future Soldier 2030 Initiative.
  • Blend into any environment with mind-bending optical camouflage.
  • An exoskeleton enhances the Ghosts' physical abilities, allowing them to run, leap, slide and kick farther and faster than any soldier on the field today.
  • Unparalleled physicality and lethal expertise in melee close combat are now at your disposal. Control all-new heavily armed unmanned ground and air combat drones.
  • Unleash large-radius firepower with a personal mortar capable of firing multiple guided rockets simultaneously.
Epic Solo and Co-Op Campaign
  • Join the Ghosts as Kozak, a fresh recruit whose elite unit is the U.S.'s best and only means of retaliation when a nationalist coup unseats Russia's legitimate president.
  • Experience multiple aspects of the war from the unique perspectives of a high-level bodyguard, an engineer, a civilian and more.
  • Enjoy 12 hours of single- or split-screen cooperative campaign across multiple theatres as the shadow of global conflict creeps across Northern Europe and beyond.
Fast-Paced, Addictive Multiplayer Mode
  • Link-up for heated 8 vs. 8 adversarial matches and combine the four balanced class abilities, plus drones and individual gear.
  • Seamless ranking progression in Single, Co-op & Adversarial modes: Unlock multiple rewards for your Ghost or your Clan.

I seem to be in the minority of people who enjoyed the first Prototype, except a couple spots where it was infuriatingly tough. That said, don't think I need an SE of the second title....I'm drooling for the Ninja Gaiden 3 one. Too sweet!

Added Darksiders II CE:

Darksiders II - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)

DarksidersII_CELG.jpg

Includes:

• A life size replica Death Mask with a stand
  • Premium Darksiders II art book
  • Darksiders II soundtrack digital download token
  • In game Shadow of Death pack, an exclusive weapon and armor set

Release: 06/26/2012
Price: $99.99

"A life size replica Death Mask with a stand "

Am I the only one that finds this somewhat ironic?

Shouldn't it be "death-size replica Death Mask" or maybe "full size replica Death Mask"?

[quote name='DarkonJohn']"A life size replica Death Mask with a stand "

Am I the only one that finds this somewhat ironic?

Shouldn't it be "death-size replica Death Mask" or maybe "full size replica Death Mask"?[/QUOTE]

LMAO. Like the lyrics from I think it's a maroon five song. The lyrics are "I want to live like I'm dying". My son pointed it out and said why would I want to live like that doesn't sound to good.

Guild Wars 2 Collector's Edition Announced!

collectors-items.2552773223.1.jpg

The CE will cost $150 and include the following:

• 10-inch Rytlock figurine
  • 112 page Making of Guild Wars 2 book
  • Best of Guild Wars 2 Soundtrack CD
  • Art Portfolio and Five Art Prints
  • Custom Art Frame

*There will also be a Digital Deluxe Version for $80. It will include:

• Summon Mistfire Wolf Elite Skill
  • Miniature Rytlock
  • Chalice of Glory
  • Tome of Influence
  • Golem Banker

* Note that these in-game items are also included in the CE ($150).

Either of these editions, as well as the Standard Edition ($60), will include a three day head start access to the game, as well as access to all GW2 Beta Weekend Events and a Hero's Band (in-game item).

https://buy.guildwars2.com/collectors-edition

[quote name='coopscohen']Anyone think the NG3 Collector's Edition will be harder to find later as it's a GS Exclusive. Have there been other GS Exclusives?[/QUOTE]

Go look at the ebay listings for the Ninja Gaiden 2 collectors edition. Also a gamestop exclusive.

[quote name='NEP']Go look at the ebay listings for the Ninja Gaiden 2 collectors edition. Also a gamestop exclusive.[/QUOTE]

Except that was PS3 exclusive and it was a great game and it sold out prior to release. NG3 is dual platform and has been getting slaughtered in the reviews and it's still in stock. So, no, I wouldn't buy this thinking you are going to be sitting on a goldmine.

[quote name='bojay1997']Except that was PS3 exclusive and it was a great game and it sold out prior to release. NG3 is dual platform and has been getting slaughtered in the reviews and it's still in stock. So, no, I wouldn't buy this thinking you are going to be sitting on a goldmine.[/QUOTE]

This. Gametrailers were much kinder so I have more interest in getting it all now. Also, the NG2 Exclusive is OK but also not quite as good IMO, for example is has a horrible case that has to be totally opened to get the game and content out. I imagine at a minimum there will be GS with on hand stock that get's clearanced sooner rather than later.

[quote name='bojay1997']Except that was PS3 exclusive and it was a great game and it sold out prior to release. NG3 is dual platform and has been getting slaughtered in the reviews and it's still in stock. So, no, I wouldn't buy this thinking you are going to be sitting on a goldmine.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it was exclusive. Sigma was, but not the original NG2.

No. The original, higher rated NG2 was also on Xbox360.

[quote name='infamy']No. The original, higher rated NG2 was also on Xbox360.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I understand that, however, the person who posted above was speaking of the collector's edition of NG2 Sigma which was Gamestop exclusive and PS3 exclusive. NG2 on the Xbox 360 never had a collector's edition.

Assassin's Creed 3 CE announced!!

The Freedom Edition includes:

1469x-1.jpeg

A 24-cm high-quality figurine of Connor
A steelbook case art drawn by awards-winning comic artist Alex Ross
George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
One exclusive Lithograph
Lost Mayan Ruins single player mission: Connor's mission leads him in an old Mayan pyramid, full of mysteries and revelations. Players will be able to unlock Captain Kidd's fabled cutlass, a deadly, brutal and beautiful piece of steel.
Ghost of War single player mission: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac's War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.
Multiplayer Sharpshooter package: Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with one new character, the Sharpshooter, one Relic, one Emblem, one special Picture and the Title of "The Jester".

The Join or Die Edition:

1469x-1-1.jpeg

The medallion of the Assassins with its high-quality curd ladle
George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth and secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
Ghost of War single player mission
Multiplayer Sharpshooter package

Taken from: http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-6261-Ubisoft-Lifts-Lid-on-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Special-Editions.html

No surprise that we're getting a AC3 CE. Though, looks like they're going the Gears of War 3 or Halo (insert release # here) route with standard/LE/CE versions.

I guess "Join or Die" edition will be the LE, and it'll be in the $80-$100 range, and the "Freedom" edition will be the CE and be in the $130-$150 range. I do wonder if the Assassins' medallion in the "Join or Die" version is included in the "Freedom" edition, like the Gears Of War 3 COGs.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Interesting that those promo images have the UK ratings logos on them. I wonder if those editions will be the same in both the US and UK.[/QUOTE]We've had different versions between the US and UK/EU, so these may be UK/EU-only versions.

I'm sure we'll know more when the time comes.

[quote name='"PS3T"']In addition to the explosion of Assassin’s Creed III info, we’ve also got images and details of the game’s three different collectors editions in Europe. There a whole bunch of loveliness headed your way.[/quote]
Those special editions do look nice. Hopefully, the US will have something similar to this.

[quote name='shrike4242']No surprise that we're getting a AC3 CE. [/QUOTE]True... Though I'm a bit surprised at how soon we are learning about it...

We didn't learn about the other ones six or seven months out did we?

Not bad, not bad, though I think fewer people will be interested in the Freedom Edition if they got the steelbook already when preordering the standard edition. :lol:

I'm slightly interested in the Join Or Die edition; however, based on the pricing of the AC:B LE, it might not take that long for it to lower in price.

[quote name='shrike4242']We've had different versions between the US and UK/EU, so these may be UK/EU-only versions.

I'm sure we'll know more when the time comes.[/QUOTE]

When you mention that it seems stranger.
I wonder what their take would be on the whole "Fight like an American" ordeal.

Looks like the two editions of AC3 will have different things though... which kind of sucks if you want to collect or something. You know, for the collector's out there...

[quote name='shrike4242']No surprise that we're getting a AC3 CE. Though, looks like they're going the Gears of War 3 or Halo (insert release # here) route with standard/LE/CE versions.

I guess "Join or Die" edition will be the LE, and it'll be in the $80-$100 range, and the "Freedom" edition will be the CE and be in the $130-$150 range. I do wonder if the Assassins' medallion in the "Join or Die" version is included in the "Freedom" edition, like the Gears Of War 3 COGs.[/QUOTE]

This was a European announcement only. While it is very likely there will be one or more US collector's editions, it is not certain that they will be similar to what is pictured here. In fact, Europe has always gotten very different ce's of this series than we have received.

I got an e-mail from the NISA Online Store letting me know about the Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland - Limited Edition: Grand Finale Set (PS3). Wow, that is one long title! It is a NISA Online Store exclusive and comes with free standard shipping. Information about this limited edition has been added to the OP.

EU Ass Creed LEs are always always ALWAYS better than ours. Seeing how awesome this one is only sets me up for the disappointment that will be ours.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Zavvi or sendit will have it, and the PS3 is region free.[/QUOTE]

Zavvi's packaging for this kind of stuff makes me shudder.

Hell any retailer from the UK's packaging makes me #-o

At least with my buddy I know he will pad it in a damned box so the potential for damage is much much less.

[quote name='Luxuria']Assassin's Creed 3 CE announced!!

The Freedom Edition includes:

1469x-1.jpeg

A 24-cm high-quality figurine of Connor
A steelbook case art drawn by awards-winning comic artist Alex Ross
George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
One exclusive Lithograph
Lost Mayan Ruins single player mission: Connor's mission leads him in an old Mayan pyramid, full of mysteries and revelations. Players will be able to unlock Captain Kidd's fabled cutlass, a deadly, brutal and beautiful piece of steel.
Ghost of War single player mission: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac's War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.
Multiplayer Sharpshooter package: Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with one new character, the Sharpshooter, one Relic, one Emblem, one special Picture and the Title of "The Jester".

The Join or Die Edition:

1469x-1-1.jpeg

The medallion of the Assassins with its high-quality curd ladle
George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth and secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
Ghost of War single player mission
Multiplayer Sharpshooter package

Taken from: http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-6261-Ubisoft-Lifts-Lid-on-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Special-Editions.html[/QUOTE]

Are any of these coming to the US? As the worlds largest AC fan I demand it otherwise I'll see Ubisoft in court!

I hope the US versions will be more physical than the last iteration of the series (i.e. Revelation's DLC oriented signature edition).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back