Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I know where to buy it from. Since it sold in Latin America, I'm sure Mexico will get this.[/QUOTE]
So...the I-5?

[quote name='Mako1215']Will it work in US PS3s? I haven't gotten the HD 1 and 2 yet.[/QUOTE]
PS3 is region free so the answer is a resounding "HELL YES!"

[quote name='Trueblade']*

I added The Last Story - Limited Edition (Wii) to the wiki. So far, there is not a lot of information on how many copies will be made for the first print. If you want the nice box and artbook, pre-order now.

Sources: One, two.

Post number 200.[/QUOTE]

Amazon has July 31st as the release date for The Last Story, while GS and BB have 7/10/12 as the release date. Has the date been changed? Or is Amazon sold out of their allocation of launch copies? What do people think?

Pre-ordered Kindom Hearts from Amazon because GameStop blows! I really do like what they have included in this bundle and I believe the game will be really pretty to look at!

put in a pre-order for deluxe Borderlands 2 until word of the UCE comes back in stock. Not even sure its worth it but nothing to lose on Amazon at least.

[quote name='Zaku77']I want that fucking Omega edition. Are there any good Latin America import sites?[/QUOTE]
I heard there is no Latin America online retailer. :(

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I heard there is no Latin America online retailer. :([/QUOTE]

Not that I have heard of. It would probably just be used to smuggle drugs at this point anyway. Its amazing to me we are worried about Syria, and yet they have found mutiples mass graves a few miles across the border. Pheonix is the kidnapping capital of the world due to central and South American gangs, and the sex slave trade is booming in mutiple southern US states.

Wow that Omega Edition looks amazing. Apparently it comes with the Origins Collection of PSP games as well. At least Latin America is getting some love?

[quote name='Namerson']Wow that Omega Edition looks amazing. Apparently it comes with the Origins Collection of PSP games as well. At least Latin America is getting some love?[/QUOTE]

It seems odd that they'd release something like that in Latin America only. I'm holding out hopes that Europe gets something similar... maybe not the exact package, but it'll likely be nearly identical contents. A lot of these CEs now are pretty much uniform, just different packaging.

Even if you could import it from Latin America, you'd have to deal with a Spanish game.:whistle2:/

[quote name='Vinny']It seems odd that they'd release something like that in Latin America only. I'm holding out hopes that Europe gets something similar... maybe not the exact package, but it'll likely be nearly identical contents. A lot of these CEs now are pretty much uniform, just different packaging.[/QUOTE]

http://kotaku.com/5917258/god-of-wars-bronzed-edition-is-not-for-american-or-european-eyes

Maybe, maybe not. But either way I'm happy for them I usually don't hear of many collector/special edition games ever releasing in a place like that anyway.

That sucks. That means we'll have to pay out the ass to get it from ebay. Although, I'm not even sure what ebay site to try and get it from. There may be a Mexican ebay. I'm sure it wouldn't speak English, and would probably mess up the order. :3

[quote name='slowdive21']If I can time this right, I can pick up some chicks on their vacation break, after I pick up the GoW CE.[/QUOTE]

You might want to do that in reverse order.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']You might want to do that in reverse order.[/QUOTE]

But Kratos wants to be involved. He will witness some horrors that day. :booty:

[quote name='prateeko']Is there a reason GS doesn't show Last Story CE? I just moved so I held off on preordering this one but I'm a sucker for LEs[/QUOTE]

Probably because every launch copy is the LE and there likely won't be a second print.

[quote name='bojay1997']Probably because every launch copy is the LE and there likely won't be a second print.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to ask again, but I am still curious if anyone knows...

Amazon has July 31st as the release date for The Last Story, while GS and BB have 7/10/12 as the release date. Has the date been changed? Or is Amazon sold out of their allocation of launch copies? What do people think?

[quote name='bojay1997']Probably because every launch copy is the LE and there likely won't be a second print.[/QUOTE]

I don't doubt it but usually GameStop updates the page with any preorder goodies since they love those interest free loans

just preordered ass creed iii join or die ed. (box/medallion/gw journal/dlc) for $80 shipped
from zavvi w/ code E310 . freedom edition was $125 or so when it first went up (oos now) so for 45 bucks less i don't get the statue, but im ok with that since i want the journal more. i have altair's codex from the ass creed bro ce and its amazing.

[quote name='sega_for_life']Sorry to ask again, but I am still curious if anyone knows...

Amazon has July 31st as the release date for The Last Story, while GS and BB have 7/10/12 as the release date. Has the date been changed? Or is Amazon sold out of t heir allocation of launch copies? What do people think?[/QUOTE]

Xseed has never confirmed a specific date other than Summer 2012. Amazon has used the July 31 date since the last delay. I doubt they are sold out of their allocation.

[quote name='bojay1997']Xseed has never confirmed a specific date other than Summer 2012. Amazon has used the July 31 date since the last delay. I doubt they are sold out of their allocation.[/QUOTE]

Okay. Thanks for the info and reply, man!

[quote name='technicalstylez']just preordered ass creed iii join or die ed. (box/medallion/gw journal/dlc) for $80 shipped
from zavvi w/ code E310 . freedom edition was $125 or so when it first went up (oos now) so for 45 bucks less i don't get the statue, but im ok with that since i want the journal more. i have altair's codex from the ass creed bro ce and its amazing.[/QUOTE]

The fuck? When did the Freedom Edition go up?

It sucks that Europe is getting a better edition of a game that takes place in America...:whistle2:/

Ironic, eh? Have they even announced an actual CE for us yet? It would be weird if we didn't get something. The US CE for the last game was terrible, though, so I might just import this one like I did with that one.

well...they did give us the steelbook free for preordering... its the same steelbook only available in the freedom ed. for the people in eu.

[quote name='Zaku77']Ironic, eh? Have they even announced an actual CE for us yet? It would be weird if we didn't get something. The US CE for the last game was terrible, though, so I might just import this one like I did with that one.[/QUOTE]

the freedom ed was up in april iirc, pretty much right after they announced it. sold out on zavvi in a day.

[quote name='Vinny']The fuck? When did the Freedom Edition go up?

It sucks that Europe is getting a better edition of a game that takes place in America...:whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

Darksiders II CE is sold out at Walmart. I think it's OOS everywhere as of now. everybody wants that mask or they only made very few copies available.

[quote name='technicalstylez']the freedom ed was up in april iirc, pretty much right after they announced it. sold out on zavvi in a day.[/QUOTE]
shaqfu i missed this too.:drool:

[quote name='technicalstylez']the freedom ed was up in april iirc, pretty much right after they announced it. sold out on zavvi in a day.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? That sucks... I started looking for it as soon as it was announced and didn't see it anywhere. Must have sold out really fast.

[quote name='DarkonJohn']Just noticed that Buy.com has the Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest back up for preorder for all 3 platforms.[/QUOTE]

Anyone have experience pre-ordering from buy? I really want this but not gonna go for it unless they are reliable.

^ Interesting. I have it preordered from Amazon so I'd like to think I'm safe and will get my order but I might put one in through buy just incase something weird happens with the AZ order.

Buy has always been good to me but others have had a lot of problems. They don't technically charge until the item ships but unlike Amazon you will initially get a pending charge against your account and the funds will be held for a few days until it falls out

It's still up now. I have had some experience with Buy.com, are they as reliable as AMZ? No.
But as long as if you spend the effort and time to contact their CS, any problems that occurs should be resolved rather quickly.

I got another order in too just in case AMZ order goes awry.

P.S. For those who preordered from them when the price was $135, did anything happen? Cancel? Raise of price?

I feel like buy half asses its video game listings though. It seems like they don't bother to put up accurate photos or descriptions for half of their preorders anymore.

[quote name='TooPoor']It's still up now. I have had some experience with Buy.com, are they as reliable as AMZ? No.
But as long as if you spend the effort and time to contact their CS, any problems that occurs should be resolved rather quickly.

I got another order in too just in case AMZ order goes awry.

P.S. For those who preordered from them when the price was $135, did anything happen? Cancel? Raise of price?[/QUOTE]
Mine is still marked as "processing" and still $140.17 order total (including shipping costs).

Just found an article about ME3 collectors pre-orders through buy.com that got indiscriminately canceled, people who had ordered months in advance had theirs canceled while people who ordered the week before release got them. I don't think I'm gonna take that chance, I may end up just getting the 100 dollar version and trying to find the chest itself later, though that seems unlikely. sigh.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']:ps3:/:360:/:pc: Borderlands 2 Loot Chest LE - $143.99 + Free Shipping

Cost Captain accepts PayPal. http://www.costcaptain.com/[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's exactly where i want to order my rare video games from

Edit: and what is paypal going to do? You only have protection for 45 days. The game doesn't come out until much later

[quote name='Ionotropic']Mine is still marked as "processing" and still $140.17 order total (including shipping costs).[/QUOTE]
If your order gets fulfilled eventually then that would be awesome. I didn't order back then because I thought it was too weird they are selling at a reduced price.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Mine is still marked as "processing" and still $140.17 order total (including shipping costs).[/QUOTE]

Mine is also still at "processing" (with a higher total since I live in CA).

[quote name='DarkonJohn']Mine is also still at "processing" (with a higher total since I live in CA).[/QUOTE]
^Ahhh the price of a luxurious life! :D

[quote name='psihog']Darksiders II CE is sold out at Walmart. I think it's OOS everywhere as of now. everybody wants that mask or they only made very few copies available.[/QUOTE]

It is still available on the THQ online store. On the Darksiders II site, it still lists Best Buy for pre-orders even though they are sold out online. I wonder if maybe select Best Buy stores still have some left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back