Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't even allow you to choose in-store pickup, so it may be limited like they claim. This is the first CE like this that I've seen, so maybe they are shipping them out directly and that will be it?

I know the Dead or Alive 5 CE was limited, but it at least let you choose in-store pickup.

Bad CE if you ask me. This late into the comics they should have used the compendium 2.

Most people interested in the comic or the game have either got it digitally or they already read the comics. Its good if you're a brand new, noob to walking dead.

[quote name='barrit']It doesn't even allow you to choose in-store pickup, so it may be limited like they claim. This is the first CE like this that I've seen, so maybe they are shipping them out directly and that will be it?

I know the Dead or Alive 5 CE was limited, but it at least let you choose in-store pickup.[/QUOTE]

Many CE and LE games don't allow store pickup. That doesn't mean you can't preorder them from your local store or that they are necessarily more limited than games that do allow store pickup.

[quote name='bojay1997']Many CE and LE games don't allow store pickup. That doesn't mean you can't preorder them from your local store or that they are necessarily more limited than games that do allow store pickup.[/QUOTE]

Ah ok, I didn't know that. It's been a really long time since I've ordered from their Web site.

I pre-ordered the Premium Edition for Bioshock from amazon for the PC. That statue is nice, but it isn't very appealing to me.
Btw, did anyone get a code from amazon for that Industrial Revolution game? I pre-ordered before the bonus was listed, so I'm not sure if I should bother contacting amazon, or if they just haven't started sending them out yet...

I preordered a Songbird last week, and then preordered a Premium edition today, after the notice about Industrial Revolution went up, as I'm not sure about the statue. No code yet for either.

I read on one of the Amazon comments that the Songbird statue is a resin cast and not a PVC statue. Are any of you big into statues? I'm assuming the resin cast is better and worth more than a PVC statue, but have there been any other resin cast statue CEs that I could use as a comparison? I googled it and it looks like resin casts are a lot more fragile.

[quote name='El Toro Fuerte']No steelbook for the Bioshock Infinite is kinda getting me to thinkg about cancelling.. Will have to see how many sell.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much this. You are better off buying the Standard Edition and then opting to get the Art of Bioshock Infinite book. It will actually be a full fledged art book instead of one of those tiny ones that are typically the size of a game box.

Japan's Premium Edition of MGR: Revengeance
mgr.jpg

And then if you get the Konamistyle Premium Package you get this Raiden Figurine:

mgr_premium_raiden_figure_thumb.jpg

[quote name='henry00x']so much for these being limited[/QUOTE]

The 360 version is still sold out at amazon, , and it's only available at two retailers so I would still say it's limited. Come back a few months after it's been released and see if it's still readily available.

[quote name='PimpLimp']Japan's Premium Edition of MGR: Revengeance
mgr.jpg

And then if you get the Konamistyle Premium Package you get this Raiden Figurine:

[/QUOTE]

Wow - that is incredible looking. I'm okay with the lamp, but damn... that is a nice edition.

Where would one import the Konamistyle version? PlayAsia?

[quote name='PimpLimp']Japan's Premium Edition of MGR: Revengeance
mgr.jpg

[/QUOTE]*looks at this* :shock: :drool:

*looks at US-edition CE* :cry: :bomb:

[quote name='blinknot4']Wow - that is incredible looking. I'm okay with the lamp, but damn... that is a nice edition.

Where would one import the Konamistyle version? PlayAsia?[/QUOTE]No idea, but yes, if it isn't exclusive to the Konamistyle store, PlayAsia would be my best guess. The Konamistyle version isn't cheap though, roughly $162. So that with the costs of importing, you're probably looking at a minimum $200 investment.

[quote name='TooPoor']I need that figure :drool:[/QUOTE]If you're referring to the Raiden figure, it's fully poseable and is being made by Play-Arts if that adds anything.

Konamistyle Premium Package you get this Raiden Figurine

Dam Konami ID. If anybody figures out how to get through an order please post how, I really want one of these.

I think you can buy from the konami store if you can get through the konami ID login. It even auto converted the value to 99 us dollars which must be a glitch.

[FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Item Number[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Product Name[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Release Date[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Selling price[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Quantity[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Subtotal[/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Total merchandise[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Empty the shopping basket[/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Recalculation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]$ 99.99[/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]MGRRSET[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Special edition METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE PREMIUM PACKAGE Konami Style (PS3)[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]2013/02/21[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]$ 99.99 (tax included)[/FONT][/FONT]One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten [FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]$ 99.99 (tax included)[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][Delete][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][Please note][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]It contains an item that can not be canceled after the completion of your order in the shopping cart.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Products are included non-members can not be ordered in the shopping cart.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[quote name='PimpLimp']No idea, but yes, if it isn't exclusive to the Konamistyle store, PlayAsia would be my best guess. The Konamistyle version isn't cheap though, roughly $162. So that with the costs of importing, you're probably looking at a minimum $200 investment.

If you're referring to the Raiden figure, it's fully poseable and is being made by Play-Arts if that adds anything.[/QUOTE]

Thanks PimpLimp. I will keep checkin' PlayAsia... that figure is amazing. For everything bizarre (terrible marketing, Silent Hill HD fails, etc) that Konami does - they make up for it tenfold with their CE's.:applause:

Stupid question: that Japan LE with figure should be released in Japan at the time of the official game release right? I might be heading to Japan for a conference early next year, it would save me the shipping cost if the timing is right.

[quote name='TooPoor']Stupid question: that Japan LE with figure should be released in Japan at the time of the official game release right? I might be heading to Japan for a conference early next year, it would save me the shipping cost if the timing is right.[/QUOTE]My best guess would be yes. Where in Japan are you visiting? Tokyo? If so, I'm pretty sure there's a Konami Style retail store somewhere in Tokyo and I think you're best bet would be to go there if you want it. And if you're there before it's released, I don't see why you couldn't pre-order a copy, pay for it beforehand, and then have them just ship it to the states upon its release.

[quote name='PimpLimp']My best guess would be yes. Where in Japan are you visiting? Tokyo? If so, I'm pretty sure there's a Konami Style retail store somewhere in Tokyo and I think you're best bet would be to go there if you want it. And if you're there before it's released, I don't see why you couldn't pre-order a copy, pay for it beforehand, and then have them just ship it to the states upon its release.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, my conference is in Niigata, but it does seem my timing would be off for me to bring it back, so your advice really might work I'm going to try when I'm there.

[quote name='TooPoor']Thanks, my conference is in Niigata, but it does seem my timing would be off for me to bring it back, so your advice really might work I'm going to try when I'm there.[/QUOTE]No problem at all, glad I could be of some help. If the Konami Style edition is indeed an exclusive, you may be the one of the few here besides CheapyD himself who actually has a chance at it lol. Good luck.

EDIT: And I also forgot to mention that both of the packages come with a Cyborg Ninja DLC costume code for Raiden. Which after some research, apparently isn't included in the US LE.

[quote name='Youngnoble']I found a place that is selling just the Raiden action figure. It's all I wanted from the konami edition set anyways. Who knows if this will be limited but I placed an order because I wanted it.

http://www.hlj.com/product/ENX31699[/QUOTE]

That is a Raiden figure - not THE Raiden figure from this LE. Still cool though!

[quote name='fuchikoma']Is the ACIII Encyclopedia edition on Amazon just a bundle? No exclusive packaging?[/QUOTE]

That's interesting, I had thought that the Encyclopedia edition was exclusive to Ubi Workshop. I'm almost tempted to cancel my Ubisoft order, as I have much more faith in Amazon getting it to me on release date than Ubisoft mailing it from Canada. Though, I don't necessarily want to cancel, as Ubi refunds via Paypal, and I don't need $100 just sitting in my Paypal account. Probably won't get to play week one anyway.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']A Goku costume? That's neat. Hopefully the DLC will work on NA consoles.[/QUOTE]
The Goku costume is in NA too. It is a first run bonus. I just want the CE and the other costumes.

As much as I don't care for the series nor the game, I find this to be a really neat bonus. I would really like to see more cross-cameos costumes like this happen, either in manga/anime-based games or costumes from characters from other games (like how Phoenix Wright in UMvC3 had colors based on other Ace Attorney characters & characters from Ghost Trick).

Quick info drop: I mentioned this in the ZoE thread, and wanted to post it here for the subscribers, especially since many have said "No you can't!"...

You can import PS3 games from Amazon UK into the US, without problem. I am in the US and I recently ordered 4 different PS3 CE's (Far Cry 3 Insane, Hitman Deluxe Professional, Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition, and AC3 Join or Die Edition) from Amazon UK. My AC3 Join or Die Edition is on its way as of this morning.

I wanted to pass this on - especially to those who missed out on the Ni No Kuni LE from the Namco shop. Get it here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ni-No-Kuni-..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1351607423&sr=1-1

Additional info for the curious: I am a Prime member, but that doesn't matter on Amazon UK - I still paid for shipping. The cheapest shipping takes about 7-10 days to arrive.

Okay - just wanted to pass this along to the collectors and non-believers.

[quote name='blinknot4']Quick info drop: I mentioned this in the ZoE thread, and wanted to post it here for the subscribers, especially since many have said "No you can't!"...

You can import PS3 games from Amazon UK into the US, without problem. I am in the US and I recently ordered 4 different PS3 CE's (Far Cry 3 Insane, Hitman Deluxe Professional, Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition, and AC3 Join or Die Edition) from Amazon UK. My AC3 Join or Die Edition is on its way as of this morning.

I wanted to pass this on - especially to those who missed out on the Ni No Kuni LE from the Namco shop. Get it here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ni-No-Kuni-..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1351607423&sr=1-1

Additional info for the curious: I am a Prime member, but that doesn't matter on Amazon UK - I still paid for shipping. The cheapest shipping takes about 7-10 days to arrive.

Okay - just wanted to pass this along to the collectors and non-believers.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this is now true. Up until about two weeks ago, Amazon UK had a restriction on shipping games to the US. It appears the restriction has been lifted, although some games still can't be shipped internationally for some reason and the US is still listed on their FAQ about places they won't ship. I don't know if it's a temporary glitch or a new poiicy, but they have actually shipped me several games in the past few days.

[quote name='bojay1997']I can confirm this is now true. Up until about two weeks ago, Amazon UK had a restriction on shipping games to the US. It appears the restriction has been lifted, although some games still can't be shipped internationally for some reason and the US is still listed on their FAQ about places they won't ship. I don't know if it's a temporary glitch or a new poiicy, but they have actually shipped me several games in the past few days.[/QUOTE]

I would have to think that it's a new policy. It looks like Amazon UK actually imported my Amazon.com account. I doubt that would happen on a glitch.

[quote name='bojay1997']I can confirm this is now true. Up until about two weeks ago, Amazon UK had a restriction on shipping games to the US. It appears the restriction has been lifted, although some games still can't be shipped internationally for some reason and the US is still listed on their FAQ about places they won't ship. I don't know if it's a temporary glitch or a new poiicy, but they have actually shipped me several games in the past few days.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='scott_matthews']I would have to think that it's a new policy. It looks like Amazon UK actually imported my Amazon.com account. I doubt that would happen on a glitch.[/QUOTE]

Defintely not a glitch. My 4 PS3 game orders were all done separately - at different times. I, too, logged in to the UK site with my US account. I was only denied when trying to order any 360 versions - perhaps Amazon 'knows' PS3 is region free (PSN codes aside)...

[quote name='blinknot4']Defintely not a glitch. My 4 PS3 game orders were all done separately - at different times. I, too, logged in to the UK site with my US account. I was only denied when trying to order any 360 versions - perhaps Amazon 'knows' PS3 is region free (PSN codes aside)...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bringing up this Amazon UK news. Hopefully this will make importing things a lot easier as I currently (rightly or wrongly) have more faith in Amazon than Zavvi and other sites. My US account was also imported, so it does appear to be a new policy. Vita games work too, so I assume PSP and DS games will be the same.

Also, when I did a test checkout, it appears that the final price is lower than listed. This could be because the prices on Amazon UK include VAT, which we are not charged?

Finally, does anyone know of any differences between the UK and US versions of the Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition? Seems the UK version will have Amazon's DLC bonuses, but does it include the Ninostarter bonuses as well? I'm actually getting a cheaper overall price importing right now than from Namco's store, so I might actually go that route instead.

[quote name='AFC']Thanks for bringing up this Amazon UK news. Hopefully this will make importing things a lot easier as I currently (rightly or wrongly) have more faith in Amazon than Zavvi and other sites. My US account was also imported, so it does appear to be a new policy. Vita games work too, so I assume PSP and DS games will be the same.

Also, when I did a test checkout, it appears that the final price is lower than listed. This could be because the prices on Amazon UK include VAT, which we are not charged?

Finally, does anyone know of any differences between the UK and US versions of the Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition? Seems the UK version will have Amazon's DLC bonuses, but does it include the Ninostarter bonuses as well? I'm actually getting a cheaper overall price importing right now than from Namco's store, so I might actually go that route instead.[/QUOTE]

No problem! Happy to share the news. I concur with your VAT thesis - my total for Ni No Kuni was $102 US dollars (including shipping). When checking out - you might also be given the opportunity to 'lock in' your conversion rate based on current economics etc.

They seem identical (PSN downloads aside) -- I ordered it from UK because I missed it on Club Namco.

[quote name='blinknot4']Defintely not a glitch. My 4 PS3 game orders were all done separately - at different times. I, too, logged in to the UK site with my US account. I was only denied when trying to order any 360 versions - perhaps Amazon 'knows' PS3 is region free (PSN codes aside)...[/QUOTE]

It doesn't work with every PS3 game either though. I couldn't order Of Orcs and Men. In any event, the policy page hasn't been updated and it still lists games as not able to be shipped to the US. Maybe this is an experiment or maybe it's permanent, but I can guarantee once the publishers and distributors get wind of this, they are going to go after Amazon like crazy, so enjoy it while you can.

Amazon does know that the games are region free as I had a problem where I received a UK version of a Square Enix game. When I called to complain, they were like well it's region free... Unfortunately, Amazon, point cards are not region free so it's not the "same" :cry:

CE for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (UK) edition was announced today. It's a Zavvi exclusive and supposedly only 25,000 will be made. Available now for £99.99.

Xbox360
PS3

Includes:

• A copy of the game.
  • Play Arts KAI 30cm Raiden White Armor figurine.
  • White Armor Raiden DLC code, which adds increased capacity to carry life-recovery items.

The steelbooks are not included with the Zavvi CE and are only available from GAME or "independent stores" depending on the steelbook:

"Additionally, Konami is offering two pre-order incentives. The first, a Yoji Shinkawa-illustrated steelbook cover and download code for Raiden’s Inferno Armor (which increases the number of throwing weapons Raiden can carry), is available exclusively at GAME stores. The second, a steelbook cover featuring a render of Raiden and download code for the Raiden Commando Armor (which allows him access to a larger number of projectile weapons), will be available through independent stores."

Source & more pics of the CE items and steelbooks from the other stores here: http://gematsu.com/2012/10/metal-gear-rising-european-limited-edition-announced

Zavvi CE pics
Metal-Gear-Rising-Revengeance_2012_10-31-12_001.jpg_600.jpg

Metal-Gear-Rising-Revengeance_2012_10-31-12_002.jpg_600.jpg

GAME pre-order Steelbook pics:
Metal-Gear-Rising-Revengeance_2012_10-31-12_025.jpg_600.jpg

Metal-Gear-Rising-Revengeance_2012_10-31-12_026.jpg_600.jpg

"Independent stores" pre-order Steelbook pics

Metal-Gear-Rising-Revengeance_2012_10-31-12_019.jpg_600.jpg

Metal-Gear-Rising-Revengeance_2012_10-31-12_022.jpg_600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.