Not open for further replies.

Vogyn

CAGiversary!
Official Collector's Edition

Compilation X - 2019

Includes Books, Consoles, Controllers, Games, Miscellaneous, & Steelbooks

Anthology Index: 

Deals: (Updated 03/25/19)
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs of Battle Edition  :ps4: - $41.65 (Amazon)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition   :ps4: - $26.99 (Amazon)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 03/25/19)
03/25/19 - Version 1.8

• Added:
  • [BK] Arcade Game Typography: The Art of Pixel Type: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Neon Genesis Evangelion Art Collection: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Overwatch: The Official Cookbook: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Cuphead: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Diablo: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Hearthstone: Year of the Kraken: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Rage 2: [AmazonBethesda]
  • [BK] The Art of Super Mario Odyssey: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Cinematic Art of World of Warcraft Volume 1: [Amazon]
  • [CC] Xbox One Phantom White Controller: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • [LE] A.I.: The Somnium Files: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Crystar: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Fire Emblem: Three Houses: [Amazon]
  • [MC] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • Deals:
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Fixed:
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Limited Edition Image
  • The Princess Guide Limited Edition Image
  • Total War: 3 Kingdoms Collector's Edition Image
  • Updated:
  • The Caligula Effect: Overdose release date 03/12/19.
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Limited Edition release date 03/26/19
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Limited Edition release date 05/07/19

01/31/19 - Version 1.7

01/30/19 - Version 1.6

• Added:
  • [SB] MLB The Show: [Gamestop]
  • [LE] Catherine: Full Body: [Play-Asia]
  • [LE] The Division 2: [GAME]
  • [LE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [GAME]
  • [CE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [Creative Assembly]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • Division 2 Steelbooks updated to 03/15

01/29/19 - Version 1.5

01/28/19 - Version 1.4

01/27/19 - Version 1.3

• Added:
  • [CE]JP Ace Combat 7 - [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]JP Code Vein [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]EU Code Vein [GAME]
  • [CE]NA  Tales of Vesperia - [Bandai Namco]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/25/19 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [SBThe Division 2 [Gamestop] 
  • [LE] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - [EB Games AU]
  • [CEThe World of Tanks - [Amazon]
  • [CCKingdom Hearts III - [Amazon JP]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • TBA to 03/26/19 - [CEGeneration Zero: [Amazon]

01/22/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • Hyperlinks to the Anthology Index in OP.
  • Hyperlink to the IXth thread in Graveyard in OP.
  • Crackdown 3 [SB] - [Best Buy]
  • Dead or Alive 6 [SB] - [Gamestop]
  • MLB The Show [CE- [Gamestop]
  • Deals:
  • Valkyrie Chronicles 4: Memoirs from Battle Edition - $49.22 (Amazon)
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • The Thread
  • Deals:
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

Last edited by a moderator:
The RE 3 CE is already gone again. The Fire Emblem definitely was shipped and sold by Amazon and showed as new. They only had 1 available. Probably just a glitch, at least I hope it was.

The Amazon one sold out, they were charging like $160xx. It did say sold and shipped by Amazon
The RE 3 CE is already gone again. The Fire Emblem definitely was shipped and sold by Amazon and showed as new. They only had 1 available. Probably just a glitch, at least I hope it was.
Interesting... that seems odd. I've never seen Amazon scalp prices before. Like they have their tricks (not offering the same discount to everyone) so why I find it odd. Could it be they had it listed for $160 but pulled it because it was an error? Just because it's gone doesn't mean it sold.

Question about Best Buy:

Do they calculate "Money spent in a given year" before the rewards points get applied or after?

Because it says I've spent $3450 in 2019 but I have a lot of pending points, so I don't know if only the points have yet to be added to my total or if the purchases haven't yet either.

Basically what I'm asking I'm not sure if I have to spend another $50 to reach Elite Plus again or if the purchases I've made that didn't have the points applied yet will push me over without me needing to do anything.

Just waiting for RE4
fuck that. I want veronica.

I mean 4 was pretty good but it was the start of the "less horror and more action" in the series. 4 to me was decent but it was definitely the beginning of the end of resident evil being good. They didn't turn the series back around until the reboot but even the last 30 minutes of it fell back into the trappings of what made the previous few games so terrible.

Interesting... that seems odd. I've never seen Amazon scalp prices before. Like they have their tricks (not offering the same discount to everyone) so why I find it odd. Could it be they had it listed for $160 but pulled it because it was an error? Just because it's gone doesn't mean it sold.
It was most likely from a third party, well at least I think it is. I notice that some third parties have been trying to name their store similar to amazon to trick you.

Anyone doing any kind of bonus for pre orders yet for re3?

Normally I'd not pretty order a regular edition of a game like this but since it includes that online co OP part in the core game I will get it but I want to play it while it has the maximum amount of folks online. If I wait for a 30 dollar price cut it may not have as many online.

Question about Best Buy:

Do they calculate "Money spent in a given year" before the rewards points get applied or after?

Because it says I've spent $3450 in 2019 but I have a lot of pending points, so I don't know if only the points have yet to be added to my total or if the purchases haven't yet either.

Basically what I'm asking I'm not sure if I have to spend another $50 to reach Elite Plus again or if the purchases I've made that didn't have the points applied yet will push me over without me needing to do anything.
You can always ask on their forums or call up, but I would think it's based on what you've spent, not if you've earned points on them. However, I can't say if there's a delay like with the points to take in to account the return period.

You could also just go through your purchases and add it up to see if you cleared $3500 by 12/31

That Inside CE blob is way too small for such a hyped up secret

cxsat8ne8uzwg0gt3tml.jpg

It's been awhile. Going to try and work on a new thread for 2020. I'll try & be more active with updates. Wondering if there are any suggestions on making it better. If not I'll most likely copy & paste the same format

Yeah, once they announced who they were partnering with for that Inside CE, it was pretty easy to suspect that the secret thing included with it would be a human blob thingy, but it's only a bit taller than a game case?  For $375?  Yikes!

Anyone notice with the BestBuy exclusive FFVII remake deluxe bundle that the bundle is listed separately when you preorder. I wonder if you can remove the game to receive the bundle only like you can do with steelbooks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone notice with the BestBuy exclusive FFVII remake deluxe bundle that the bundle is listed separately when you preorder. I wonder if you can remove the game to receive the bundle only like you can do with steelbooks.

Not stacking with GCU either

You can, $20 plus tax for the extra stuffs

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

I havent pre ordered from gamestop in awhile, do they charge you if you pre order online right away? Im guessing in store its like $50 down?
Preorder on website- Charge when shipped unless you pay PayPal
Preorder web in store- Pay now at store
In store preorder- Money down, pay as layaway and/or pay balance at release.

I had to have $50 down, but I’ve seen GS receipts where others only had to pay $10 so I’m not sure.

Anyone here know where to buy 100% authentic PS4 replacement cases? In case you get a game with a shattered or broken game case? I’ve been looking online at some sites and neither look authentic.

you can try thrift stores, my local goodwill has ps4 games for $3.50, you can just trade the fame in and keep the case

Anyone here know where to buy 100% authentic PS4 replacement cases? In case you get a game with a shattered or broken game case? I’ve been looking online at some sites and neither look authentic.

I want that MHA steelbook but man Bandai CEs are always a ripoff.  Not to mention they continually devalue their own properties to $20 in just a few months. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back