Not open for further replies.

Vogyn

CAGiversary!
Official Collector's Edition

Compilation X - 2019

Includes Books, Consoles, Controllers, Games, Miscellaneous, & Steelbooks

Anthology Index: 

Deals: (Updated 03/25/19)
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs of Battle Edition  :ps4: - $41.65 (Amazon)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition   :ps4: - $26.99 (Amazon)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 03/25/19)
03/25/19 - Version 1.8

• Added:
  • [BK] Arcade Game Typography: The Art of Pixel Type: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Neon Genesis Evangelion Art Collection: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Overwatch: The Official Cookbook: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Cuphead: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Diablo: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Hearthstone: Year of the Kraken: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Rage 2: [AmazonBethesda]
  • [BK] The Art of Super Mario Odyssey: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Cinematic Art of World of Warcraft Volume 1: [Amazon]
  • [CC] Xbox One Phantom White Controller: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • [LE] A.I.: The Somnium Files: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Crystar: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Fire Emblem: Three Houses: [Amazon]
  • [MC] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • Deals:
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Fixed:
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Limited Edition Image
  • The Princess Guide Limited Edition Image
  • Total War: 3 Kingdoms Collector's Edition Image
  • Updated:
  • The Caligula Effect: Overdose release date 03/12/19.
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Limited Edition release date 03/26/19
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Limited Edition release date 05/07/19

01/31/19 - Version 1.7

01/30/19 - Version 1.6

• Added:
  • [SB] MLB The Show: [Gamestop]
  • [LE] Catherine: Full Body: [Play-Asia]
  • [LE] The Division 2: [GAME]
  • [LE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [GAME]
  • [CE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [Creative Assembly]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • Division 2 Steelbooks updated to 03/15

01/29/19 - Version 1.5

01/28/19 - Version 1.4

01/27/19 - Version 1.3

• Added:
  • [CE]JP Ace Combat 7 - [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]JP Code Vein [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]EU Code Vein [GAME]
  • [CE]NA  Tales of Vesperia - [Bandai Namco]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/25/19 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [SBThe Division 2 [Gamestop] 
  • [LE] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - [EB Games AU]
  • [CEThe World of Tanks - [Amazon]
  • [CCKingdom Hearts III - [Amazon JP]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • TBA to 03/26/19 - [CEGeneration Zero: [Amazon]

01/22/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • Hyperlinks to the Anthology Index in OP.
  • Hyperlink to the IXth thread in Graveyard in OP.
  • Crackdown 3 [SB] - [Best Buy]
  • Dead or Alive 6 [SB] - [Gamestop]
  • MLB The Show [CE- [Gamestop]
  • Deals:
  • Valkyrie Chronicles 4: Memoirs from Battle Edition - $49.22 (Amazon)
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • The Thread
  • Deals:
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

Last edited by a moderator:
Once Best Buy removes a listing for an item, do they ever bring it back or is it gone for good? Just curious. Some things I was interested in and it has the “this is no longer available” but curious if they’ll bring it back eventually.

Once Best Buy removes a listing for an item, do they ever bring it back or is it gone for good? Just curious. Some things I was interested in and it has the “this is no longer available” but curious if they’ll bring it back eventually.
Normally when it says that on the website it means there are some stores that have it in stock so it can't be completely removed from the system until they are sold. But its very rare they do go back online.

Normally when it says that on the website it means there are some stores that have it in stock so it can't be completely removed from the system until they are sold. But its very rare they do go back online.
I know they did this with the Zombie Army 4 CE preorder. Didn't preorder when it was first listed, then went to preorder it a week or so ago noticed it was no longer listed. Not sure if this means they sold out of preorders or the game has gotten delayed but I imagine it will show up again closer to release date.

Bayonetta/Vanquish with Steelbook next year. Don't know how to post pic on mobile. February 2020

Last edited:
Bayonetta/Vanquish with Steelbook next year. Don't know how to post pic on mobile. February 2020
bv_ps4_en.jpg

I played through Vanquish at 4k 60 FPS recently on PC. It holds up quite well, and the technical upgrade makes it much more enjoyable. This will be a nice little package.

Sent from my Razer Phone 2 using Tapatalk

That looks awesome, probably my 3rd time buying Bayonetta but it’ll be nice to have vanquish on next gen. Plus that steelbook is NICE

Surprised no one posted this yet. Only at Gamestop just like the RE2 one.[attachment=33317:resident-evil-3-collectors-edition.jpg]

The amount of contents also look like its exactly the same as RE2 CE. I'm surprised Gamestop dropped $20 compared to RE2 CE (that one pretty much sold out by launch)

My GameStop just called me back to let me know the RE 3 collectors edition is now up for pre-order in store.
Better make sure your store is not one of the one's that will be closed by corporate in the next few months, Otherwise say bye bye to your deposit. I'm currently not trusting any in store preorders at Gamestop. Online only since they don't charge till item ships.

$180 for that thing? I paid less for my Marvel Arcade1Up cab. o_O No thanks, I'll just buy a copy on BF next year for $15 again. Absolutely retarded.

Yeah kinda temped for the RE3 CE, but $100 more for a statue and no steelbook is lame.  More so considering BB will prolly have the exclusive steelbook again.

Lol the RE2 CE was $200. They actually took $20 off for this one. People were paying over $250 just for the statue alone.

Great day

Snagged the Ellie last of us 2 Statue though Dark Horse Comics

And RE3 CE

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Great day

Snagged the Ellie last of us 2 Statue though Dark Horse Comics

And RE3 CE

Where'd you get the Dark Horse TLOU statue, I thought only 500 were made and sold out sunce outbreak day.

By the way RE3 PS4 CE is up, seems like Gamestop App only. And trying to checkout and pay with Credit card gives some error about no billing address even though I put one down. Paypal worked though.

Where'd you get the Dark Horse TLOU statue, I thought only 500 were made and sold out sunce outbreak day.

By the way RE3 PS4 CE is up, seems like Gamestop App only. And trying to checkout and pay with Credit card gives some error about no billing address even though I put one down. Paypal worked though.
I missed out but customer rep contacted me said they had one available which they later provided a separate link to complete the purchase.

I missed out but customer rep contacted me said they had one available which they later provided a separate link to complete the purchase.

Oh wow very nice. For a second there I thought Dark Horses decided to up the production numbers. Which would be poor business practice for something like this.

Glad I decided to miserably drag myself out of the house when I saw an earlier post about it being available for  in-store preorder, geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back