Not open for further replies.

Vogyn

CAGiversary!
Official Collector's Edition

Compilation X - 2019

Includes Books, Consoles, Controllers, Games, Miscellaneous, & Steelbooks

Anthology Index: 

Deals: (Updated 03/25/19)
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs of Battle Edition  :ps4: - $41.65 (Amazon)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition   :ps4: - $26.99 (Amazon)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 03/25/19)
03/25/19 - Version 1.8

• Added:
  • [BK] Arcade Game Typography: The Art of Pixel Type: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Neon Genesis Evangelion Art Collection: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Overwatch: The Official Cookbook: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Cuphead: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Diablo: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Hearthstone: Year of the Kraken: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Rage 2: [AmazonBethesda]
  • [BK] The Art of Super Mario Odyssey: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Cinematic Art of World of Warcraft Volume 1: [Amazon]
  • [CC] Xbox One Phantom White Controller: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • [LE] A.I.: The Somnium Files: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Crystar: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Fire Emblem: Three Houses: [Amazon]
  • [MC] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • Deals:
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Fixed:
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Limited Edition Image
  • The Princess Guide Limited Edition Image
  • Total War: 3 Kingdoms Collector's Edition Image
  • Updated:
  • The Caligula Effect: Overdose release date 03/12/19.
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Limited Edition release date 03/26/19
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Limited Edition release date 05/07/19

01/31/19 - Version 1.7

01/30/19 - Version 1.6

• Added:
  • [SB] MLB The Show: [Gamestop]
  • [LE] Catherine: Full Body: [Play-Asia]
  • [LE] The Division 2: [GAME]
  • [LE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [GAME]
  • [CE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [Creative Assembly]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • Division 2 Steelbooks updated to 03/15

01/29/19 - Version 1.5

01/28/19 - Version 1.4

01/27/19 - Version 1.3

• Added:
  • [CE]JP Ace Combat 7 - [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]JP Code Vein [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]EU Code Vein [GAME]
  • [CE]NA  Tales of Vesperia - [Bandai Namco]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/25/19 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [SBThe Division 2 [Gamestop] 
  • [LE] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - [EB Games AU]
  • [CEThe World of Tanks - [Amazon]
  • [CCKingdom Hearts III - [Amazon JP]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • TBA to 03/26/19 - [CEGeneration Zero: [Amazon]

01/22/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • Hyperlinks to the Anthology Index in OP.
  • Hyperlink to the IXth thread in Graveyard in OP.
  • Crackdown 3 [SB] - [Best Buy]
  • Dead or Alive 6 [SB] - [Gamestop]
  • MLB The Show [CE- [Gamestop]
  • Deals:
  • Valkyrie Chronicles 4: Memoirs from Battle Edition - $49.22 (Amazon)
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • The Thread
  • Deals:
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked my Amazon.uk Link's Awakening LE and it dropped to £49.99, which is around $65 shipped.  That's crazy as hell so if you haven't gotten one yet, keep checking.  I don't know why they're like $40 cheaper on UK than IT.

Theres another listing of FE3H CE on Amazon IT dropped down to 75 euro (!?!), 88 USD shipped at checkout

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Uh Game is also showing Daemon X Orbital Edition as being in stock if anyone still needs to snag one to. Placed an order for both but gonna sting a bit at whatever 150 pounds costs in U.S. Currency.

Uh Game is also showing Daemon X Orbital Edition as being in stock if anyone still needs to snag one to. Placed an order for both but gonna sting a bit at whatever 150 pounds costs in U.S. Currency.
Trying to buy this but I've had 3x different cards fail... which is odd because one of them I've used at Game before.

Trying to buy this but I've had 3x different cards fail... which is odd because one of them I've used at Game before.
Same here, Originally ordered from Game, but had it canceled due to shipping restrictions, I tried to reorder but had 5 different payment methods fail, including paypal.

Did anyone notice they raised the price of the console darksiders genesis CE to $199. Used to be $119.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Says it cant dispatch to my address

Got it. Im dumb.

And now no payments are going through

Official website still say 120. I would imagine GS botched the price at 200, Amazon price matching algorithm went along with GS

LOL, WOULDN'T WANT SOMETHING ON ACTUAL SALE WOULD WE SCAMAZON.

But seriously, is BB not getting this? Been waiting for a listing to order and they're usually on top of these things. . .

Just got home and opened my Fire Emblem SE, the packaging and everything was perfect. But the art book has a weird scratch/indent going across the entire cover? Its not super noticeable or anything, just found it odd that everything else was fine but that.

Just got home and opened my Fire Emblem SE, the packaging and everything was perfect. But the art book has a weird scratch/indent going across the entire cover? Its not super noticeable or anything, just found it odd that everything else was fine but that.
Return it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I got this the other day, for $30 its a steal imho.

Its the size of a small encyclopedia and has a fair amount of weight. Comes in a protective sleeve / case. This was one of my first book purchases from them, and was really surprised at how nice it was.

That said, just a fair warning it's more of a game guide then say a lore book. Has maps, item locations and descriptions, as well as all the text of all the npcs. If I was playing through the series this would be an amazing to have for reference.

I got this the other day, for $30 its a steal imho.

Its the size of a small encyclopedia and has a fair amount of weight. Comes in a protective sleeve / case. This was one of my first book purchases from them, and was really surprised at how nice it was.

That said, just a fair warning it's more of a game guide then say a lore book. Has maps, item locations and descriptions, as well as all the text of all the npcs. If I was playing through the series this would be an amazing to have for reference.
Dafuq? I've had this on order since January 18th. 67 reviews, tons of people have gotten it, yet mine hasn't shipped.

Dafuq? I've had this on order since January 18th. 67 reviews, tons of people have gotten it, yet mine hasn't shipped.
I literally just got mine within the past week. Had pre ordered, but not quite back as far back as you had. Hope you get it soon, seems that it's going out in batches.

Is there a reason why there are so many NS games coming in Sept? Link's Awakening, Daemon, and Astral Chain are all Sept from my preorders... 

Yeah it seems like there is some sketchy price stuff going on on Amazon. Wasn't the new Darksiders CE like $80 above MSRP too?

their price matching algorithm caught GS price.

Ah I see. Would have jumped on it if it was the big CE. Speaking of which, I was super tempted to pick up the Darksiders 3 Apocalypse Edition for $200 the other day. Anyone who has it, is that a good price for what you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back