Not open for further replies.

Vogyn

CAGiversary!
Official Collector's Edition

Compilation X - 2019

Includes Books, Consoles, Controllers, Games, Miscellaneous, & Steelbooks

Anthology Index: 

Deals: (Updated 03/25/19)
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs of Battle Edition  :ps4: - $41.65 (Amazon)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition   :ps4: - $26.99 (Amazon)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 03/25/19)
03/25/19 - Version 1.8

• Added:
  • [BK] Arcade Game Typography: The Art of Pixel Type: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Neon Genesis Evangelion Art Collection: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Overwatch: The Official Cookbook: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Cuphead: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Diablo: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Hearthstone: Year of the Kraken: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Rage 2: [AmazonBethesda]
  • [BK] The Art of Super Mario Odyssey: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Cinematic Art of World of Warcraft Volume 1: [Amazon]
  • [CC] Xbox One Phantom White Controller: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • [LE] A.I.: The Somnium Files: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Crystar: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Fire Emblem: Three Houses: [Amazon]
  • [MC] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • Deals:
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Fixed:
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Limited Edition Image
  • The Princess Guide Limited Edition Image
  • Total War: 3 Kingdoms Collector's Edition Image
  • Updated:
  • The Caligula Effect: Overdose release date 03/12/19.
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Limited Edition release date 03/26/19
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Limited Edition release date 05/07/19

01/31/19 - Version 1.7

01/30/19 - Version 1.6

• Added:
  • [SB] MLB The Show: [Gamestop]
  • [LE] Catherine: Full Body: [Play-Asia]
  • [LE] The Division 2: [GAME]
  • [LE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [GAME]
  • [CE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [Creative Assembly]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • Division 2 Steelbooks updated to 03/15

01/29/19 - Version 1.5

01/28/19 - Version 1.4

01/27/19 - Version 1.3

• Added:
  • [CE]JP Ace Combat 7 - [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]JP Code Vein [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]EU Code Vein [GAME]
  • [CE]NA  Tales of Vesperia - [Bandai Namco]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/25/19 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [SBThe Division 2 [Gamestop] 
  • [LE] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - [EB Games AU]
  • [CEThe World of Tanks - [Amazon]
  • [CCKingdom Hearts III - [Amazon JP]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • TBA to 03/26/19 - [CEGeneration Zero: [Amazon]

01/22/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • Hyperlinks to the Anthology Index in OP.
  • Hyperlink to the IXth thread in Graveyard in OP.
  • Crackdown 3 [SB] - [Best Buy]
  • Dead or Alive 6 [SB] - [Gamestop]
  • MLB The Show [CE- [Gamestop]
  • Deals:
  • Valkyrie Chronicles 4: Memoirs from Battle Edition - $49.22 (Amazon)
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • The Thread
  • Deals:
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna try to get a CE order in store at Gamestop, got the Ellie edition on Best Buy for now, but don't care for the items and the difference.

Gonna try to get a CE order in store at Gamestop, got the Ellie edition on Best Buy for now, but don't care for the items and the difference.
Already asked multiple Gamestop stores earlier today, says online only for the Ellie Edition in their system.

Just hope the manufacturer ships these nice.  BL3 came in a sturdy dummy thicc factory shipping box with foam corner guards floating the CE in the center with a 1" stand off distance similar to the 500m PS4.  Squashazon will probably try to ship this bare with a label directly on the CE or toss it in a poly bag, watch.

Just hope the manufacturer ships these nice. BL3 came in a sturdy dummy thicc factory shipping box with foam corner guards floating the CE in the center with a 1" stand off distance similar to the 500m PS4. Squashazon will probably try to ship this bare with a label directly on the CE or toss it in a poly bag, watch.
Yep both my Zelda Link's Awakening Dreamer Edition & my Sega Genesis were shipped in bubble envelopes. Both were squashed lol

How's is the Ellie Edition sold out already? When I search for it on Amazon it doesn't even show up. And I also called my local BBY and GS and they both said it's not up for them ethier.

Ellie edition is $230 now. It still shows $250 in my order. Will BB automatically adjust my order or do I need to contact customer service?

Can confirm Gamestop only has the CE for pre-order in store, and you have to pay $50 down.
Interesting, I was told by mine that it wouldn't let him pre-order yet and it will go up pretty soon. Must be a new employee. BBY said something similar that it wasn't released for Pre Order yet from RSS.

Interesting, I was told by mine that it wouldn't let him pre-order yet and it will go up pretty soon. Must be a new employee. BBY said something similar that it wasn't released for Pre Order yet from RSS.
I called my gamestop around 7pm he said the had just gotten a call that orders were up. He told me the Ellie Edition was "online only", I got there around 8pm and ordered the CE.

No, they dont. People are only going bonkers for this because of Post Pandemic Edition. Absolutely nothing more.
This will be available at launch. The pandemic edition didn't start selling for huge amounts until a month after release, plus it was way under produced. I expect a repeat of the recent borderlands 3 CE. Most of these preorders will be dropped as the release approaches.

Holy shit I finally got an order for Link's Aawaking LE in at Amazon France. Finally after about 60 days of multiple refreshes several times per day at all five euro Amazons. Came out to $112.

Last week it was in stock multiple times at Italy and Germany but you couldn't get an order shipped to the US.
Congrats, maybe you got the copy I cancelled. I got an order through amazon.es for $85 so I had to cancel my France order yesterday. I tried multiple times trying to get this shipped to the U.S. and had no luck til this past week.

Congrats, maybe you got the copy I cancelled. I got an order through amazon.es for $85 so I had to cancel my France order yesterday. I tried multiple times trying to get this shipped to the U.S. and had no luck til this past week.
$83 USD shipped? How is that possible when they are 99.99 euros on both sites?

Mine came out to 83.32 euros, became 98.44 euros with shipping added, which = $112.37 USD.

Like I'm pretty sure they removed the VAT which is why it's costing me 83.32 euros.

My Amazon.es order is 66.03 euros became 76.93 with shipping added = $88.04.
Mine came 98.44 EUR at Amazon.fr and my game.Co.Uk at 74.94 EUR
9bd7ff87bf1c1c8316cf1f9ee31b7e4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Is the Ellie edition supposed to be extremely limited? I noticed that best buy pre-order button was alive but I couldn't place an order. It now has changed back to coming soon

Is the Ellie edition supposed to be extremely limited? I noticed that best buy pre-order button was alive but I couldn't place an order. It now has changed back to coming soon
It's not, people are just freaking out with Post Pandemic edition on the brain and dollar signs in their eyes.

I ended up getting a regular CE at BB but may cancel and just get the Deluxe as the steelbook/artbook are the main things I care about.

Already asked multiple Gamestop stores earlier today, says online only for the Ellie Edition in their system.
Well, I'm looking for the Collector's edition. I really don't care about the backpack. BB didn't mention the statue and got an order in for the Ellie edition for that reason pretty quick.

[attachment=32803:Screenshot_20190925-065620_Photo Editor.jpg][attachment=32804:Screenshot_20190925-064723_Chrome.jpg][attachment=32805:Screenshot_20190925-064705_Chrome.jpg]Zelda Links Awakening Limited Edition: 59.99 euro (all in) ... Sweet! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back