Not open for further replies.

Vogyn

CAGiversary!
Official Collector's Edition

Compilation X - 2019

Includes Books, Consoles, Controllers, Games, Miscellaneous, & Steelbooks

Anthology Index: 

Deals: (Updated 03/25/19)
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs of Battle Edition  :ps4: - $41.65 (Amazon)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition   :ps4: - $26.99 (Amazon)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 03/25/19)
03/25/19 - Version 1.8

• Added:
  • [BK] Arcade Game Typography: The Art of Pixel Type: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Neon Genesis Evangelion Art Collection: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Overwatch: The Official Cookbook: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Cuphead: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Diablo: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Hearthstone: Year of the Kraken: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Rage 2: [AmazonBethesda]
  • [BK] The Art of Super Mario Odyssey: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Cinematic Art of World of Warcraft Volume 1: [Amazon]
  • [CC] Xbox One Phantom White Controller: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • [LE] A.I.: The Somnium Files: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Crystar: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Fire Emblem: Three Houses: [Amazon]
  • [MC] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • Deals:
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Fixed:
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Limited Edition Image
  • The Princess Guide Limited Edition Image
  • Total War: 3 Kingdoms Collector's Edition Image
  • Updated:
  • The Caligula Effect: Overdose release date 03/12/19.
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Limited Edition release date 03/26/19
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Limited Edition release date 05/07/19

01/31/19 - Version 1.7

01/30/19 - Version 1.6

• Added:
  • [SB] MLB The Show: [Gamestop]
  • [LE] Catherine: Full Body: [Play-Asia]
  • [LE] The Division 2: [GAME]
  • [LE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [GAME]
  • [CE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [Creative Assembly]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • Division 2 Steelbooks updated to 03/15

01/29/19 - Version 1.5

01/28/19 - Version 1.4

01/27/19 - Version 1.3

• Added:
  • [CE]JP Ace Combat 7 - [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]JP Code Vein [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]EU Code Vein [GAME]
  • [CE]NA  Tales of Vesperia - [Bandai Namco]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/25/19 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [SBThe Division 2 [Gamestop] 
  • [LE] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - [EB Games AU]
  • [CEThe World of Tanks - [Amazon]
  • [CCKingdom Hearts III - [Amazon JP]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • TBA to 03/26/19 - [CEGeneration Zero: [Amazon]

01/22/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • Hyperlinks to the Anthology Index in OP.
  • Hyperlink to the IXth thread in Graveyard in OP.
  • Crackdown 3 [SB] - [Best Buy]
  • Dead or Alive 6 [SB] - [Gamestop]
  • MLB The Show [CE- [Gamestop]
  • Deals:
  • Valkyrie Chronicles 4: Memoirs from Battle Edition - $49.22 (Amazon)
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • The Thread
  • Deals:
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify things, that number is in Pound sterlings and not euros. Price without VAT still seems lower than what I payed though, I was charged £58.32 from a pre-order. Oh well, still ends up about $77 after shipping.

It's amazing how many people aren't familiar with Pounds vs Euros. I'm not trying to be a dick; it's just surprising. I guess importing video games can be a good way to learn a little bit more about the world haha.

It's amazing how many people aren't familiar with Pounds vs Euros. I'm not trying to be a dick; it's just surprising. I guess importing video games can be a good way to learn a little bit more about the world haha.
I'm not familiar with any other countries currency but regardless I always just Google us currency to whatever the other currency is and almost always find out it isnt as good as I hoped.

Was excited to see after almost ordering the Last Of Us CE, that there was a SE with steelbook.  We need more versions like this so I don't have to buy a CE to feed my steelbook obsession.

I broke that habbit with Rage 2.  Cool as hell steelbook, all other stuff straight to storage.... realized it was time to stop.  :whistle2:  :whee:

Apparently lots of people got 59.99 orders and then the game retailed everywhere for 99.99 on release date.  I really don't get it.  :whistle2:|

Just got my Amazon UK Link's Awakening delivered. The shipping box didn't look too hot and the game was moving around inside, but to my surpise, the game itself is in immaculate condition. +1 for Amazon UK

Sucks that ebay doesn't enforce their own pre-order item rules, that they must be released within 30 days to put up a posting.
They do but only by listing filters. If you can figure out the combination of words or string that triggers the denial, you can work around it. Sometimes they'll sweep and cancel auctions but at this point it's too large to police efficiently.

Has anyone found a comparison of the Zelda Dreamer Edition art book vs the European Limited edition art book? I'm wondering if it's the same content, or is one superior to the other

Anyone know how to remove odors from sealed games without using solvents? My LAR reeks of perfume. No idea how that came to be, whether it was from someone in Amazon UK warehouse or an employee in transit, but I let it sit in the open and it hasn't gone away. Maybe it'll wear off over time, but it's really pungent.

Anyone know how to remove odors from sealed games without using solvents? My LAR reeks of perfume. No idea how that came to be, whether it was from someone in Amazon UK warehouse or an employee in transit, but I let it sit in the open and it hasn't gone away. Maybe it'll wear off over time, but it's really pungent.
The typical put it in baking soda in a sealed container should work.

Doesn't have to be touching the baking soda, so you can put it on a raised platform if you want. Though that's usually for books and stuff.

Anyone get their LAR from Amazon DE yet?

I was looking through storage and found my ReCore Collector's Edition. Man, what a waste of space this thing is and what a disappointing game it was. Can't sell this thing either, I'll lose money. That and the AC: Odyssey Pantheon Edition are the two biggest ones I currently have I think. I had bigger ones but eventually sold them.

Does anyone order LAR from GAME and have received? Do es it come with the poster and cloth (GAME EXCLUSIVE)?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

So what happened
It arrived... in near perfect shape. Shipping box was the burrito style, customs ripped it opened/re-taped it, but the item itself was in almost perfect shape, with only a minor crease on the side.

My table on the other hand, arrived with a cracked leg. :rofl:

For Outbreak day, Naughty Dog released a new Ellie Statue limited to 500 with Dark Horse:
https://direct.darkhorse.com/products/the-last-of-us-part-2-ellie-statue?_pos=1&_sid=527ed7202&_ss=r

$180 since comment below mentioned price and realized I hadn't said anything.
Shipping another $30 for me... damn, tough ask here. I think it's a cool statue but I've never spent this much on a collectible. I think I paid $100 for the Clicker and $150 for the Journey statues from the Playstation Store. This would be $210 for me...:whistle2:k

Shipping another $30 for me... damn, tough ask here. I think it's a cool statue but I've never spent this much on a collectible. I think I paid $100 for the Clicker and $150 for the Journey statues from the Playstation Store. This would be $210 for me...:whistle2:k
Yeah, was 213 after shipping for me. Definitely a tough ask but I don't necessarily like the way the statue in the CE looks from what they've shown and the way the days gone one turned out *shudders* so I bought it.

Did anyone else TLOU2 pre order on amazon get messed up? I took a screenshot of my order and now it’s disappeared and I can’t find it. I tried looking for it last night and the game wouldn’t even show up searches. Now I look and it tells me it’s unavailable

Shipping another $30 for me... damn, tough ask here. I think it's a cool statue but I've never spent this much on a collectible. I think I paid $100 for the Clicker and $150 for the Journey statues from the Playstation Store. This would be $210 for me... :whistle2:k
Don't do it bro.

Besides Ellie is a ho anyhoot

Guess this will not be as limited.. As we think

Probably just canceled orders, its gone already if you tried to add it to cart. Also any edition that's only available in one continent of the world, I would consider it limited.

Probably just canceled orders, its gone already if you tried to add it to cart. Also any edition that's only available in one continent of the world, I would consider it limited.
I think is was available on Europe, Asia and Australia, got my orden on Game and Amazon France, anyone see the dreamers edition available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back