2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2021
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/20/19)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/27/19)
12/27/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Watch Dogs: Legion: [Ubisoft]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

12/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XI - 2020
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

Last edited by a moderator:
So shopto allowed US preorders today while Xenoblade LE was up. I was stupid in a hurry and forgot they canceled everyone Links awaking and Astral chain orders for the US. I also stupidly pre paid with PayPal. I read after they like to give shop credit back if they cancel and I will have to deal with support to get money back. My question is do you think it being so many months ago shopto fixed there website and now only allows US orders on products they will actually ship? Or do you think like I do that I’m going to get canceled because shopto never changed anything?
I think your on your own for not mentioning this earlier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your on your own for not mentioning this earlier

It was sold out after my order or I would have. Probably got slammed with amazon Uk,de,fr,it,es not shipping to the us due to corona right now.

It was sold out after my order or I would have. Probably got slammed with amazon Uk,de,fr,it,es not shipping to the us due to corona right now.
Yes they put your refund in their website account. They refunded my PayPal payment right away when I contacted them through their Facebook messenger.

SE said they don't know if FFVIIR is gonna ship on time at all now. They said it's still up in the air. This is a little more than just the "some people won't get it on release."

So it may be pushed back entirely. It may only be for some people. Just be prepared to potentially not have it on release at all. Thankfully there are a lot of other new releases going on right now to keep people busy.

Nintendo EU should just start selling CE directly in the US because NOA's CEs usually suck compared to theirs.

Placed an order on GS.com... I'm shocked they have FS. I've always been charged for shipping on pre-orders there. 

SE said they don't know if FFVIIR is gonna ship on time at all now. They said it's still up in the air. This is a little more than just the "some people won't get it on release."

So it may be pushed back entirely. It may only be for some people. Just be prepared to potentially not have it on release at all. Thankfully there are a lot of other new releases going on right now to keep people busy.
FFVIIR copies are already out in the wild, there are pics on reditt off the deluxe edition. Wario64 posted them on twitter and people said a few copies are on ebay in the uk already.

FFVIIR copies are already out in the wild, there are pics on reditt off the deluxe edition. Wario64 posted them on twitter and people said a few copies are on ebay in the uk already.
I think they are shipping them on time, but apparently the delay will be once they get on our shores how much of a delay is after that.

Just saw that! Damn that’s a pretty large box. Wonder if Best Buy would still find a way to fit them in a regular bubble mailer instead of a cardboard box. Currently debating whether to change it from shipping to pickup with all the mess going on, or just roll the dice and see what I get.

Just saw that! Damn that’s a pretty large box. Wonder if Best Buy would still find a way to fit them in a regular bubble mailer instead of a cardboard box. Currently debating whether to change it from shipping to pickup with all the mess going on, or just roll the dice and see what I get.
this is exactly my conundrum. That box is prime for being smashed in an envelope but I'm not even sure what the status of my best buy is gonna be in 2 weeks

I would take my chance with BBY anytime. Brought tons of LE and CE, so far only had one damaged when they didnt use a box

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition Collector's Set up on Game.co.uk. However, they don't ship to the US so you'll need to use a proxy service.

https://www.game.co.uk/en/xenoblade-chronicles-definitive-edition-collectors-set-2748846
Can confirm, they won't let you input payment options without a UK address.
Gonna have to draw the line there for me, since proxy services will push the total price well over $110. I will stick with my US version and hope I get lucky with the steelbook on ebay at a later date I guess.

Forward2me. Never used them before so I have no idea if they are good. Hastily threw this together before going to work because I didn't want to miss it.
How much did it cost..? Gotta imagine it's insanely heavy given it's got a pretty large artbook.

Forward2me. Never used them before so I have no idea if they are good. Hastily threw this together before going to work because I didn't want to miss it.
Thanks. That gave me the push to go ahead and try it too. Really don’t wanna miss this one either.

How much did it cost..? Gotta imagine it's insanely heavy given it's got a pretty large artbook.
Not sure yet. Need to find the dimensions and weight to get an idea. I figure it'll be expensive but less than trying to get it on ebay later and I REALLY want this one

What do you guys do for a UK phone # on Game? I want to try this forward service but didn't realize Game needs a phone #. 

Speaking from experience, I import vinyl records occasionally, and they're typically $30-$50 to ship... so I'm expecting this to probably be more than that based on the size and weight that's TBD. Anyways, went ahead and used forward2me to place an order on GAME.UK. Pretty sad they don't ship internationally anymore, they were my go-to for all my import switch games.

Apparently forward2me unpacks And repacks items. So I don’t know if they’d take it out and put it in some type bubble envelope to make it cheaper to ship. Just be aware I read that about them.

Got my Death Stranding LE PS4 Pro from Amazon Warehouse yesterday...  looks brand new to me, game was still sealed (and will probably stay that way since I wasted money on the CE back when it first came out, which I should have returned to Best Buy since it was dented.  Anyway I'm glad to have gotten the console for $304...  was gonna just wait for the PS5 but for this price I said F it, now I get to enjoy the last few PS4 gems in (almost) 4k.  Trying to decide if I want to sell my Destiny Taken King PS4 or just keep it in my bedroom for HBO GO...

Got my Death Stranding LE PS4 Pro from Amazon Warehouse yesterday... looks brand new to me, game was still sealed (and will probably stay that way since I wasted money on the CE back when it first came out, which I should have returned to Best Buy since it was dented. Anyway I'm glad to have gotten the console for $304... was gonna just wait for the PS5 but for this price I said F it, now I get to enjoy the last few PS4 gems in (almost) 4k. Trying to decide if I want to sell my Destiny Taken King PS4 or just keep it in my bedroom for HBO GO...
Ha, that's what I used my Destiny Taken King PS4 for a couple years ago too. Finally packed it up and sold it for a good price on Amazon. Bought a Roku Ultra finally last month for $80 and its much better, especially the controller.

Got my Death Stranding LE PS4 Pro from Amazon Warehouse yesterday... looks brand new to me, game was still sealed (and will probably stay that way since I wasted money on the CE back when it first came out, which I should have returned to Best Buy since it was dented. Anyway I'm glad to have gotten the console for $304... was gonna just wait for the PS5 but for this price I said F it, now I get to enjoy the last few PS4 gems in (almost) 4k. Trying to decide if I want to sell my Destiny Taken King PS4 or just keep it in my bedroom for HBO GO...
How did u get it for 300 recently? Or don’t tell me this was way back when all ps4s were 300 which is a real long time ago

What do you guys do for a UK phone # on Game? I want to try this forward service but didn't realize Game needs a phone #.
I used Game's own phone number or some variation of it when I ordered Luigi's Mansion 3 for the steelbook and got it to work.

LOL that's funny.

Welp, gave it a shot... hopefully this works.
A while back I bought the Kill La Kill IF collector's edition from them (like 2-3 months ago?). I contacted their customer support regarding the phone number. They told me they only need it if their is an issue involving the UK address, and rarely have to use it since they have your email. You should be fine.

A while back I bought the Kill La Kill IF collector's edition from them (like 2-3 months ago?). I contacted their customer support regarding the phone number. They told me they only need it if their is an issue involving the UK address, and rarely have to use it since they have your email. You should be fine.
I see. But oddly enough, I entered the UK forwarding address into my account first and then during checkout, I selected that as the shipping added and they never bothered to ask me for a phone #... so I dunno, guess they don't need it for UK addresses?

The Greymoor collectors edition for ESO online is not on the list. I think it comes out May 18. Amazon seems to be out.

It did originally, but came back in stock because of cancelled orders. People needed the money so they could afford to buy toilet paper.
I'm seriously on the fence about it. Can't say I blame people at all.

How far before release date does SE usu ship pre-orders on cheapest shipping speed?

I'm seriously on the fence about it. Can't say I blame people at all.

How far before release date does SE usu ship pre-orders on cheapest shipping speed?
Originally I did want that edition too. Couldn’t justify paying $250 or so for a plastic toy. If it was a resin statue, maybe. But to make an action figure, force it into a soft bundle? No thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back