2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
if you buy ubisoft games at MSRP i'm not sure you belong here

5 years ago, I would have agreed with you... these days, I dunno. Things are just so unpredictable... some games literally just disappear from everywhere as soon as it goes on sale and then there's other stuff that sells out pre-release and then after release, it's suddenly in stock everywhere.

FF7 Intergrade is a prime example of this. I passed on it for years and randomly bought it from a local store and later that night, I was debating my purchase and decided to check online and saw it was sold out everywhere/the store prob just didn't update their price.

Fallout Nuke Collection (PC) $60 (no discs)

7152uTcvGPL._SL1500_.jpg

That new Star Wars game looks painfully average. My husband and I were saying we'd rather play as the droid in the trench coat than the creepy, puppet-looking main character. He'll probably pick it up when it hits $20, since Ubisoft is his guilty pleasure company.
I forget, is Target one of those stores you does a temp charge every week/month until release? Or do they just charge when it ships?
Temp charge staring at you until release still.
That's weird. I never get reoccurring charges when I pre-order stuff. Just hits when it's about to ship.
I have Stellar Blade and Visions of Mana pre-ordered with Target since I had some great coupons ($56 for Stellar and $45 for Mana) and they have pre-authed my card for one or both of them practically once a week. I fucking hate pre-ordering from Target, but I couldn't turn down such great deals. Of course, once the games launch, they'll probably trap me in their patented delay loop and I won't get anything anyway.

That new Star Wars game looks painfully average. My husband and I were saying we'd rather play as the droid in the trench coat than the creepy, puppet-looking main character. He'll probably pick it up when it hits $20, since Ubisoft is his guilty pleasure company.

I have Stellar Blade and Visions of Mana pre-ordered with Target since I had some great coupons ($56 for Stellar and $45 for Mana) and they have pre-authed my card for one or both of them practically once a week. I fucking hate pre-ordering from Target, but I couldn't turn down such great deals. Of course, once the games launch, they'll probably trap me in their patented delay loop and I won't get anything anyway.

I have the RedCard debit version and there's never any pending charge or anything, until the actual charge when they ship.

I wonder how big the art book and statue will be considering the box isn't very thick
  • Box measures approximately 10.7In x 12In x 2.9In (272mm x 306mm x 74mm)

Gonna have to pass on that MR CE for $150... $100 I would have bit but I'll just stick with the launch edition as long as the reviews are good. If they are just OK I might wait and see if the CE goes on sale.

Atlus must be sipping on that NISA collector's edition coffee
essentially worthless paper product heavy CE for absurd amounts of money just because they can
capitalim, ho

P3R and UO CEs are both still sitting... this game will probably be no different. I'm just waiting for a sale, luckily P3R was on GamePass so I have no problem waiting for that CE, but I can't lie, I have been tempted to just buy the standard version of UO for $40.

Playing unicorn overlord, I‘m not the biggest fan of strategy games outside of FF tactics, but it’s good. I like it better than fire emblem. I think it may end up being Vanillaware’s best game so far.

I liked Odin sphere a lot, especially for the time, but the repetitiveness of 6 storylines through the same stages dragged it down, for me. I think Dragons Crown is UO’s biggest competition for their best game.

I haven’t played 13 sentinels, I bought it to just sit in shrink wrap apparently. Someday…what I was surprised by and like about UO is it’s by far the best exploration and largest world to explore vanillaware has ever done. Upgrading gear and classes has been fun and well balanced. What I don’t like is that the predictive model for battles seems exact, not just an estimate. So you know exactly how each battle will play out, and can swap teams beforehand. So far the gameplay consists of steamrolling everything with a large mass of my units all grouped together, and swapping to whatever units numbers look best beforehand for the fight. Kind of brain dead, and removes the tension from battles, but that’s how fire emblem is too I think. There is still strategy in making the teams and things are starting to get a little tougher, I’m still in first area.

Ok, yeah. From what I remember Fire Emblem is better about making you spread units out, and the battle predictions are just estimates, not exact? I think both of those would be better changes to UO. I haven’t played much fire emblem anymore since awakening.

bread's done
Back