2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Biomutant Atomic Edition for xbox is $128 at amazon

Amazon.com: Biomutant Atomic Edition - Xbox One : Video Games

I'll bite for that price! I wanted the steelbook, but the original $400 wasn't totes.

Destroy All Humans for PS4 and PC is $117ish down from $400
Amazon.com: Destroy All Humans! Crypto-137 Edition - Playstation 4 : Everything Else
The steal was the DNA CE for $38, I was super excited to finally pick that up. Been on my wish list for the longest time, saw it and bought it while half asleep when I randomly woke up in the middle of the night.

Far Cry 6 Gold discounted to $90 at Target, so I went ahead and did the b2g1 schtick to bring it down to $60-ish

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
Target really needs to get onboard with digital games. Normally I'd love a deal like this but being able to gameshare deluxe editions kicks the price down 50% since we only need one copy for co-op. That said, this is basically half off but we've already beaten the game and just log in for weekly reset cash shop freebies heh. RIP.

Tempted on BioM….. did it ever get patched to be better than on launch day?
I think it got patched for issues, but the reason I haven't started playing my copy is I heard the difficulty is child's play with no real way to amp it up. Essentially fun, quirky game but not challenging enough to be engaging.

Also, that atomic edition just seems overkill and a worse statue IMO than the CE. I was tempted to try and flip mine for the atomic instead, but nah.

I just got the Atomic Edition in and it's massive.  Didn't take the statue out, but I really like the steelbook which I was originally annoyed it's the only edition that carried it.  The shirt is too small and the mouse pad is too big for my keyboard tray.

I just got the Atomic Edition in and it's massive. Didn't take the statue out, but I really like the steelbook which I was originally annoyed it's the only edition that carried it. The shirt is too small and the mouse pad is too big for my keyboard tray.
Yeah CE should’ve included the steelbook. Don’t wanna spend more especially since it’s too big and I have no more space in my room

I cancelled my Halo pre-order at Best Buy because I have the console that comes with the game now.  Oddly, it didn't cancel the steelbook like usual.  I did buy the bundle with the statue last year, so maybe the statue counted half way enough to let me keep the steelbook.

I cancelled my Halo pre-order at Best Buy because I have the console that comes with the game now. Oddly, it didn't cancel the steelbook like usual. I did buy the bundle with the statue last year, so maybe the statue counted half way enough to let me keep the steelbook.
You might want to keep an eye on it to make sure you don't get charged for it after it ships.

A reminder to people that this is not an official CE and a walmart goodie box. The lamp is on amazon for $60, so you can think of it as paying $50 for the artbook and other little goodies. Interest for this bundle has seemed to die down.
Do you happen to have the link to lamp. Could not find using search

Pokemon + Steelbook + Booklet (French) just arrived from FNAC. Nicely packed with bubble wrap and cardboard box. One side partially opened, either they forgot to glue it or heavier package pressed on it, forcing that side to come undone.
f75fa54ba63498d4c138482f101416e2.jpg

Did anyone else order the Diamond/Pearl Double Pack or any of the games from the Pokemon Center? They still legit have no shipped my order or provided any sort of tracking or updates.

Seems like a lot of others on Reddit/Twitter are having the same issue. Ended up disputing the charge with my bank incase they don't ship in the next few days

Did anyone else order the Diamond/Pearl Double Pack or any of the games from the Pokemon Center? They still legit have no shipped my order or provided any sort of tracking or updates.

Seems like a lot of others on Reddit/Twitter are having the same issue. Ended up disputing the charge with my bank incase they don't ship in the next few days
Same here. Order shows as processing in my account but I've heard nothing from them since July when I placed it.

Same here. Order shows as processing in my account but I've heard nothing from them since July when I placed it.
They just sent me an email after saying my ticket was escalated and the response claimed that they oversold the item and were cancelling my order? Not sure how true this is, the website order hasnt updated yet. But they gave me a second 20% off code. But FedEx is showing a new tracking number that popped up today with delivery on Wednesday, so I have no idea whats happening

They just sent me an email after saying my ticket was escalated and the response claimed that they oversold the item and were cancelling my order? Not sure how true this is, the website order hasnt updated yet. But they gave me a second 20% off code. But FedEx is showing a new tracking number that popped up today with delivery on Wednesday, so I have no idea whats happening
https://support.pokemoncenter.com/hc/en-us/articles/4411045588628

Yikes, hope they don't cancel. Guess I'll submit a ticket as well.

Edit: Also have a couple FedEx tracking numbers from them in my FedEx account.

https://support.pokemoncenter.com/hc/en-us/articles/4411045588628

Yikes, hope they don't cancel. Guess I'll submit a ticket as well.

Edit: Also have a couple FedEx tracking numbers from them in my FedEx account.
Well guess I better wait because I'm not trying to end up with two double packs. Still fucking annoying though, apparently these reps have no idea what they are talking about

Just kind of sad when the limited 10+ pound statue I ordered on Friday is shipping and arriving through FedEx tomorrow before a game shipped through the company that makes it that I've had ordered since like July or August lol.

Pokemon + Steelbook + Booklet (French) just arrived from FNAC. Nicely packed with bubble wrap and cardboard box. One side partially opened, either they forgot to glue it or heavier package pressed on it, forcing that side to come undone.
f75fa54ba63498d4c138482f101416e2.jpg

Hows the book? I was originally gonna go with fnac but since that book is in French I was like nah. So what does the book consist of?

Well guess I better wait because I'm not trying to end up with two double packs. Still fucking annoying though, apparently these reps have no idea what they are talking about

Just kind of sad when the limited 10+ pound statue I ordered on Friday is shipping and arriving through FedEx tomorrow before a game shipped through the company that makes it that I've had ordered since like July or August lol.
Just got an email from them with a new tracking number saying it shipped and arrives Friday.

Shin Megami V premium edition in stock on Amazon.  Seems like plenty of stock for the time being, not just selling out in seconds like it had been when popping back up.

Eastward Collector's Edition just arrived from Amazon JP in excellent condition.  Box was lined with packing paper and little room to move around.

[attachment=36445:81qEDoQMZGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg]

Still waiting on mine though they announced this morning that the US release would have the new content update on cart so it gives me an excuse to double dip.
Wasn't aware of that (was it on Twitter?), looks like I'm double dipping as well

Edit: yeah I saw it on Twitter. That update looks pretty necessary/big to quality of life in the game (fast travel and such). Wish companies were still allowed to take their time so we don't have situations like this anymore

[attachment=36452:16383110063063465034180718424758.jpg]

So my Nintendo uk preorder arrived from my forwarding service. Now I have additional more steelbooks since I thought Nintendo uk would of canceled my order

Amazon shipped my Danganronpa decadence CE in a paper thin mailer. Fortunately it survived for most part

Am surprised that CE is sold out everywhere, given that it stayed in stock for weeks after announcement 

Amazon shipped my Danganronpa decadence CE in a paper thin mailer. Fortunately it survived for most part

Am surprised that CE is sold out everywhere, given that it stayed in stock for weeks after announcement
I'm wondering if it's supply chain related, that some retailers just pulled pre-orders. A lot of CEs came back in stock this year and were pretty easy to get (as in, they were available for a few hours) after release. I have mine with Target, and given how many of my pre-orders they've canceled this year, I'm guessing they'll end up canceling my order.

This was surprising, it was still available a couple weeks ago when Amazon asked me to check my preorder details.

It's currently in stock at GS for anyone who wants to pick up in case

Got my Danganronpa CE from BB and luckily it was in a box. It's annoying that it seems random how you'll get your stuff these days -_-

bread's done
Back