2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
3 was my favorite and I really liked Andromeda. Opinions and buttholes yo.
Yup, never said 3, andromeda or the series was bad, just that the general consensus is that 3 tarnished the multi game narrative and andromeda the series reputation. That leaves ME1 (my favorite) which was the series rough and unpolished start, and ME2, which I already said was the series high point. That’s not a strong track record for best series in the history of everything ever. If opinions are buttholes, that’s just a pretty big goatsie of an opinion, is all I for some reason felt the need to point out.

how do I know if my best buy has it in stock, i think they do at least. I dont wanna buy the game and not get a steelbook
For me, it showed "Free Gift 19.99 value" on the Mass Effect product page and when I added it to my cart, it had the steelbook for pickup. You might need to be logged in first so the site knows your location.

For me, it showed "Free Gift 19.99 value" on the Mass Effect product page and when I added it to my cart, it had the steelbook for pickup. You might need to be logged in first so the site knows your location.
yea mine says that too, jus I thought that maybe they could say they are sold out since its a free item....honestly jus want it to sell so I can get the game cheaper lol

just tried and ordered one for curbside

Micromania (FR), mediamrkt (DE), Saturn(DE) and gamemania (NL) will be offering steelbook for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
882aedf1514c6f84805dca60b10349fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

8e4d5274aa6abbceb03ad9e8faf0791c.jpg

Shopto.net has steelbook and key ring for skyward sword and ships to US... shipping is the killer here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shopto.net has steelbook and key ring for skyward sword and ships to US... shipping is the killer here

Shipping being killer is an understatement. Shipping for me is $60........ what the fuck?

EDIT* It also seems like my option to check out is gone if I select pay on dispatch (pay when it ships) meaning you basically have to pay up front.

Blame Brexit

I ordered a couple books from the UK and had to pay Cash on Delivery even though I paid $20+ for shipping to begin with. I think companies are starting to learn what the new export fees are and adjusting shipping accordingly.

With it a $50 game there instead of $60 and get a steelbook I can't get in the US, I'm OK with that shipping cost. Shopto has done right by me with the Super Mario 3D world steelbook and game. They will get my support despite the costly shipping.

With it a $50 game there instead of $60 and get a steelbook I can't get in the US, I'm OK with that shipping cost. Shopto has done right by me with the Super Mario 3D world steelbook and game. They will get my support despite the costly shipping.
Yes I missed out on the 3D world steel book procrastinating, wish I pulled the trigger then

Does anyone know if I order 2 of them, will I also get two steelbooks and keyrings? Hoping to split the shipping cost with a buddy.

$60 shipping cost? Are they for real??

I paid $54.21 for 3D World + steelbook to be shipped to me from Shop.to.  It was a great experience;  was hoping to buy from them again.  But I guess that they figured out how to capitalize on their overseas orders lol. 

OUCH! $60 shipping is a no go for me, too bad as I had a positive experience ordering 3D World + steelbook from them.

Got an order in on shop4megastore for the Skyward Sword goodies.  Had no idea that PAL territories were even doing extra goodies.  I was only fast enough because I was looking at my phone already when I got a Twitter notification from Wario64 and checked out ASAP.

All Shop4 domains delisting Zelda Skyward (with bonuses) listing, doubtful they will have more beyond how many were offered for sale this morning.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

How many more retailers do you think will get it? Worst comes to worst I'll ebay it. Had some issue checking out this morning, my bank is super OCD about these websites, and when I went back it was sold out.

N

I Just tried I’m guessing they sold out or cut it off, sorry man, I was able to this morning when I pre ordered

No worries, I'm sure it'll be available elsewhere. Otherwise, I'll ebay it. Hopefully not everyone will price gouge it on there for over $100.

bread's done
Back